Licking her while she's getting fucked

We've done it many times. Love to be licked, either in a 69 or while kneeling over a face while getting taken from behind by either my husband or our fb. Both love to suck cock in that position, so there are no issues there.

Very nice... the added pic doesn't hurt either... :devil:

We turned our PM on...

Here are a couple of more from that particular play session that cover the other 2 positions we have had success with. If anyone has photos of other possible positions that would be great as written explanations sometimes seem to get lost in the translation lol. As for posting video that would be out of the question as we need to remain anonymous due to work and family. But we can always post screen caps as they are easy to blur or black out.

If anyone has specific questions please feel free to ask here or via pm. Hope everyone likes. Not our best work video wise but since then we have purchased an HD can so the newer ones will get much better.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-69060.jpg
    vlcsnap-69060.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,847
  • vlcsnap-69753.jpg
    vlcsnap-69753.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,825
  • vlcsnap-70410.jpg
    vlcsnap-70410.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 2,838
We turned our PM on...

Here are a couple of more from that particular play session that cover the other 2 positions we have had success with. If anyone has photos of other possible positions that would be great as written explanations sometimes seem to get lost in the translation lol. As for posting video that would be out of the question as we need to remain anonymous due to work and family. But we can always post screen caps as they are easy to blur or black out.

If anyone has specific questions please feel free to ask here or via pm. Hope everyone likes. Not our best work video wise but since then we have purchased an HD can so the newer ones will get much better.
Lovely pics. Have you tried "Goggling" sex positions? I'm sure you could find something.

Very glad you both can share such fantasies with each other! No matter what, your sex life will always be fun! :rose:

Yeah, Jenna. I feel very fortunate that I am able to share all of my sexual fantasies with my wife without fear of judgement. It has certainly made out sex life interesting;).

Can you add me to your next fantasy please....I want to be with you in your minds :)

You two sound quite sexy!!

Thanks, I'll see what we can do. Based on your av pic, I doubt my wife would have any objections to adding you to our fantasy Rolodex.

As for the subject of this thread, my wife and I have simulated this scenario with toys, which admittedly is not near what the real experience would be like, it is still very exciting for us.

Yes we have googled positions and we have tried many. As of yet the three positions we posted pics of are the ones we have had greatest success with. The 69 being the easiest on all except for hubby but he does not seem to complain ;)

So most times we will end up in the 69 towards the end of our playtime. We will try to get some more captures to post from our more recent videos in better quality. We happened upon this thread by chance. We never had seen much mention of our favorite activity...

Yes we have googled positions and we have tried many. As of yet the three positions we posted pics of are the ones we have had greatest success with. The 69 being the easiest on all except for hubby but he does not seem to complain ;)

So most times we will end up in the 69 towards the end of our playtime. We will try to get some more captures to post from our more recent videos in better quality. We happened upon this thread by chance. We never had seen much mention of our favorite activity...

I wanna play with you two!!! I can see us having a long night trying to get the positions just right....it will take a lot of practice I think ;)

http://dc360.4shared.com/img/EENdYQcH/s3/0.017227071323073218/Cock.JPG

mmm

Something like this perhaps?

attachment.php

can lick it for us

We turned our PM on...

NYwife,

First, thanks so much for those hot pictures! If that's not your best work, I would love to see your best work! You both look incredible and make me wish I had known you guys when I lived in upstate NY for school!

Anyway, one position I have enjoyed is the woman assuming a reverse-cowgirl-type position with her partner on a couch or loveseat. Then I get down on my knees between both of their legs...it does require a little acrobatics on your part, but it would feel amazing! It lets whoever is giving the oral to have more access to both and to be a little bit more free...

For the record, my second favorite way is your third picture...so hot! Good luck...

I think this may be my favorite thread on lit....I just wish there were more people posting. It's such a deliciously enticing subject...there's got to be more people that find this super hawt!

Sweet post fatemaster! I like your position best so far, it leaves the perfect position for the guy doing the licking and I'm imagining it looks the hottest too :)

C'mon people, join us in posting all of your naughty thoughts about this subject!!!

Just did this very thing on Monday!! My first time and it was amazingly hot.

Thanks for all the great comments. We will try and take some time tonight to grab some more screen caps. Hopefully post them later tonight or tomorrow.

Adidas we have tried that position as well and while it does give great access to hubby to lick it doesn't allow for enough movement for myself or my friend to thrust. As for the position in the third pic that is also our favorite and usually how we end things as you will see when we post some more pics :)

Here are some more screen caps. Hop everyone enjoys ;)

Attachments

• 00055.MTS_000011811.jpg
    00055.MTS_000011811.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 1,510
This is usually where it starts...

Attachments

• 00055.MTS_000014314.jpg
    00055.MTS_000014314.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 1,422
Slowly it moves on to the first position.

Attachments

• 00055.MTS_000015615.jpg
    00055.MTS_000015615.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 1,367
More of the same position...

Thanks to you, this is officially my favorite thread!!! Awesome pics!! I'm so jealous, I wanna try that dammit :)

You are all lucky individuals in my book...keep on enjoying your threesomes, and post pics whenever you like. I know I'm enjoying them!

Back