Editor needed for Sissy/Crossdressing story

CassidyCaine

Virgin
Joined
Aug 9, 2014
Posts
9
Hi all,

I've posted a few stories on here before trying to self edit as I have few that enjoy the various genres I like in erotica. But clearly from the remarks I'm just not up to the task and need an editor.

I have a 11,673 word story that is meant to be three parts. It involved a man who is already a crossdresser getting coerced into further sissification. It involves mainly male on male sex though there is one male on female section with the crossdresser assisting. Beyond the male on male sex, there is a small enema scene and a chastity device along with other toys.

I think that covers most things.

Thanks,
Cassidy.
 
Is it a good idea to post a request for an editor on the forum looking to have a story reviewed? I looked over the 'available this month' and most seemed to not want male on male stories which this certainly falls under and I hate cold emailing a bunch of volunteer editors as my first attempt with one of my first stories got no response from any that I sent it too. So I figured I'd attempt to request through here like so many others I see.
 
I don't know. You posted this before my birthday, so I don't know what to say. :p

I'm not an editor, but I've been known to beta read if you think that might help. I'm not a fan of male on male, but it's only text, right?

How about posting some links to what you've already published here to give readers/editors a better idea of your style?

Good luck.
 
Back
Top