fantasy about statue become living and fuck some poor girl.

prettynun2010

Experienced
I fantasy the story about the statues of "Budai" and Gi Jong" become living and gang bang some girl. How do you think?

I want some one to write the story about this to me,

information about Budai and Gi Jong can find on Wikipedia.

I fantasy the story about the statues of "Budai" and Gi Jong" become living and gang bang some girl. How do you think?

I want some one to write the story about this to me,

information about Budai and Gi Jong can find on Wikipedia.

Well at least you're creative... I can't find Gi Jong on Wikipedia, though.

I often claim to have the body of a god. When people look at me like I'm crazy, I tell them, "The god I have chosen is Buddha."

While your choice of statues is pretty exotic, I think the overall concept is a good one. But I'd go with statues more likely to occur in most people's real lives. Like maybe Greek or Roman gods, or famous statesmen or generals that people see in their public squares. The movie "Mannequin" illustrates the kind of merry mix-ups that can occur.

I often claim to have the body of a god. When people look at me like I'm crazy, I tell them, "The god I have chosen is Buddha."

While your choice of statues is pretty exotic, I think the overall concept is a good one. But I'd go with statues more likely to occur in most people's real lives. Like maybe Greek or Roman gods, or famous statesmen or generals that people see in their public squares. The movie "Mannequin" illustrates the kind of merry mix-ups that can occur.

I think you're confusing Budai (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budai) with Buddha (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gautama_Buddha).

I was thinking this story might go the Pygmalion route, and have a sculptress fall in love with a statue, only for it to be brought to life for her pleasure.

I like sexual fantasies about religious and unaapeal men (fat men, old men, etc.)

and waiting someone to start the story form my plot, short quick story also ok.

I like sexual fantasies about religious and unaapeal men (fat men, old men, etc.)

and waiting someone to start the story form my plot, short quick story also ok.

Hm, sincerely religious men, or are corrupt priests okay? If the latter, I may have an idea...

Kinda hope the statues turn into flesh when the sex starts, otherwise the poor girl is in for a world of pain.

Back