Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

Just discovered this thread and it already has me "intruiged". I was enough to have one bisexual experience in the past and have ever since craved for another.

Just discovered this thread and it already has me "intruiged". I was enough to have one bisexual experience in the past and have ever since craved for another.

Welcome in, hope we can "intruige" you some more

My wife fantasized and chatted to a woman on here omgitselaine. Don't think she's on here anymore.

Youth will be served

It's not always the older woman with experience who initiates the younger woman into girl love. I have increasingly seen a younger woman who has grown up with the internet, after the sexual revolution, and in an environment of more openness and acceptance toward alternative life choices initiate the middle aged woman inhibited by culture and experience.
As I've written before, there are two really good places to meet married women who fantasize about getting it on with a girl: bookstores and the spa (gym, health club). Younger women are less inhibited, in my experience, about browsing the LGBT shelves. I'm happily married and crazy about my husband but I often check out the Lesbian lit in the Soho bookshops. Here's one way I met someone: a woman was examining a book by Ellen DeGeneres. I picked up Slow Hand and asked her if she had read it. She said she hadn't. I said, if you like girls like I do, it's pretty tasty. I offered her the book. She took it. We were in bed within two days, her first time.
I'm not bragging. I just empathize with all the women who want to try on another woman for size and don't know how to move ahead.
I was raised in a pretty conservative environment and I learned how to navigate my way. It's just something I need to do.

It's not always the older woman with experience who initiates the younger woman into girl love. I have increasingly seen a younger woman who has grown up with the internet, after the sexual revolution, and in an environment of more openness and acceptance toward alternative life choices initiate the middle aged woman inhibited by culture and experience.
As I've written before, there are two really good places to meet married women who fantasize about getting it on with a girl: bookstores and the spa (gym, health club). Younger women are less inhibited, in my experience, about browsing the LGBT shelves. I'm happily married and crazy about my husband but I often check out the Lesbian lit in the Soho bookshops. Here's one way I met someone: a woman was examining a book by Ellen DeGeneres. I picked up Slow Hand and asked her if she had read it. She said she hadn't. I said, if you like girls like I do, it's pretty tasty. I offered her the book. She took it. We were in bed within two days, her first time.
I'm not bragging. I just empathize with all the women who want to try on another woman for size and don't know how to move ahead.
I was raised in a pretty conservative environment and I learned how to navigate my way. It's just something I need to do.

Hi how old are you ?

Want to try and seduce me? ;)

Ff

Are horny hubbies allowed to comment here?
My innocent, I think, wife of 12 years was seduced by a very good friend, also married, on a 'girls only' overnight shopping trip.
She confessed it to me one night when we were drinking wine and having a serious soul searching conversation. It was all about the other woman comforting her during a period of time when we were fighting.
She actually got a little pissed when she realized that I was getting an erection listening to the story. I was a little surprised at myself actually.
Much has transpired since then between my wife and I and the other couple. Someone commented that a guy could learn things by watching two females make love. That is very true. I have.

I have a young woman at church, 19 maybe 20. She is sexy. Hard to be there and not have naughty thoughts about her.

Love the idea of a bossy younger woman

I like this tread. Yes, I'm another older woman (divorced but married for 20 years) who is turned on by the prospect of being with a younger woman. For reasons unknown, I find an age gap very arousing. It must be a taboo thing. The idea of power play also appeals. I hate the cliche of an older woman seducing a younger one. It's just such a convention. What I really like is the idea of a younger confident girl (over 18) coming on to an older, more conservative woman, who is reluctant at first and needs to be persuaded, and revealing her dormant, forceful sexuality.

Back