Trophy Wife Syndrome

MartinMM48

Loves Spam
I've never asked my wife Linda to do anything other than dress a little more sexier for a company evening or occasion in which I want to impress a potential client I need to sign. Most of my fellow colleagues my age (48) know she's my "secret weapon" and while they're not thrilled about how none of their wives look like Linda or how I sometimes ask her to dress a little sexier as mentioned, they jokingly (or so I thought) say they get the benefit of seeing Linda looking sexy.

And then Troy, Rob, and Brent joined the firm. They're mid 30's, handsome, athletic Ivy League guys. Cocky and arrogant. Once they realized why they hadn't signed some of the clients that they were after and I did and why, they've begun flirting with Linda more... and she has been flirting back... possibly more, I don't know. I've included a few photos of her.

Attachments

• tuquoisetank.jpg
    tuquoisetank.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 0
  • bbbq.jpg
    bbbq.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 0
  • sflie02.jpg
    sflie02.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 0
  • gloss.jpg
    gloss.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 0
  • pinkboutique01.jpg
    pinkboutique01.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 0
I've never asked my wife Linda to do anything other than dress a little more sexier for a company evening or occasion in which I want to impress a potential client I need to sign. Most of my fellow colleagues my age (48) know she's my "secret weapon" and while they're not thrilled about how none of their wives look like Linda or how I sometimes ask her to dress a little sexier as mentioned, they jokingly (or so I thought) say they get the benefit of seeing Linda looking sexy.

And then Troy, Rob, and Brent joined the firm. They're mid 30's, handsome, athletic Ivy League guys. Cocky and arrogant. Once they realized why they hadn't signed some of the clients that they were after and I did and why, they've begun flirting with Linda more... and she has been flirting back... possibly more, I don't know. I've included a few photos of her.
I Love it, Your Hot Wife is SoSo Sexy, more plz. If the story is real do you or your wife want to go further? Do the clients want more, I certainly would She's Incredibly Beautiful and so f#*kin Hot, I'd want her for dessert!! Hell, I want her and I'm not even a client, haha. This is a hot scenario, is it a true story? Would you be ok with letting your Hot Wife go further, either with clients or the young studs in the office? I'd love to hear more stories, see more revealing pics. It's got to be making your Hot Wife horny as hell. Heck I'd just like to see how wet her panties are after one of your meetings!! Thx for posting, n sharing photos!! Now I'm horny, lol. Thx Steve xoxo

Yes, it's an actual real situation I'm dealing with. She has no clue about how I think about it or just what the true intentions are of the others.

Dude, why would you give your employees your wife's number?

I call STORY on this...

Sweet

Real cougar man

Back