Plunging the Deep (closed for KINKYCanada)

She felt the wall against her back as Roger began to thrust harder into her. She stared back deep into his eyes until he shut them to concentrate on fucking her. She could feel his sac slapping against her ass as he sped up and he came just a bit after her.

He pressed deep and she could feel his seed spurting into her, painting her womb and vagina white with his cum. She held on tight as between his cock and his cum, she felt a wonderful shiver.

"Holy hell Tamara! That was unbelievable!

"You're pretty incredible yourself!" She told him breathlessly.

He finally pulled out and she felt a rush of their combined cum pour out as she stood on somewhat wobbly legs.

You're bloody amazing you are!

"So are you!" She kissed him hard and watched him getting down to clean up the mess.

"I'm going to now take a shower, just so you know. In case you need to too. If not, it's okay. But I need it."
 
RJ was a little light headed. after standing back up. She said she was going to shower and offered for him to join. He doubted there would be enough room for both, but then there was the thought of being in that close of a space with Tamara, That was the thought that won out.

"Sure I'll wash your back." He said thinking he was being coy.

When the morning was to finally come, he was wondering how he would be able to manage to keep his mind on his work. This new experience was one that would now occupy so much of his mind.

He followed Tamara into the small stainless bathroom. The shower was not designed for two, sex obviously was not on the minds of the designers. "We might not both fit!" RJ said logically. "I think I'll just watch you while you clean up." He said liking the idea of witnessing the water cascading off her nakedness.

KC
 
Tamara gave him a kiss before stepping into the shower. The hot water felt great against her skin. She turned and saw Roger outside the shower watching her. She could see his cock getting hard again just watching her and smiled at him. You had to give him credit. The man certainly had stamina, which she credited to his sports training.

She soaped the rag and handed it to him. Smiling, she told him, "here, make yourself useful," and presented her back to him. The water ran in rivulets down her back. She knew that she needed to be careful. This was all new for him and as such, much more intense. That was not to say that she was treating thing lightly, like a summer fling. Not by any stretch of the imagination. But the first always held a special place in your heart. She just did not want to hurt him in any way. But she so wanted him. It would be nice to sleep with him. But the bunks were not really made for that though it could be done if he held her in his arms while they slept. Of course, that was not really conducive to a good night's sleep. And they were, after all, down here to work.

It was probably better that they sleep in their own beds. At least for tonight.
 
RJ watched her, as one would watch a dirty movie for the first time. His eyes glued to every curve, crease, bump and blemish on her sexy frame. She offered him a soaped up clothe and turned from him. He walked up and took it and began at her neck, working down to the small of her back then her perfect ass, he took his time, almost as if it were the first time touching her there, his hand with the soapy clothe worked it's way over the curves of her ass, in it's wake a trail of bubbles which were soon washed away.

RJ then slid the clothe between her cheeks, slipping it up and down over her ass hole and slit. The sight of her sex being washed, the feeling of it. It was easily the most erotic thing he had ever seen. His cock was hard again and the dirty thoughts that were flooding his mind wouldn't be ignored. His mind seemed to flash and like a strobe was flashing in his mind, images were flashing too, images of Tamara in the throws of passion, Tamara in in hot positions he longed to try, the flashes were becoming primal and more kinky, more dirty. Was his subconscious telling him something, was it showing him his deepest, darkest thoughts, and desires. Why was he seeing these. What purpose could they be. RJ was a brilliant man. But in many ways Tamara had shown him just how stupid he was. Not that she set out to do this or even knew that his brain was working in such a odd way. A way only he could manage.

His hand started to move up and down over her sex, The soap long gone. "Dose this feel good!" He asked in an almost childish tone. His hand was now on his cock, stroking it slowly, as if this was a way to keep himself from exploding.

KC
 
At first, he scrubbed her back, working his way down until he reached her ass. The soaped cloth was wedged between her pale globes, spending time rubbing her anus and her sex. It slowly took on an erotic tone, and somehow the cloth was lost and it became his fingers rubbing her anus and caressing her sex.

Dose this feel good?

"Yes, it does." She moaned and found herself leaning back against, getting him wet too. He was indeed a quick study. His hands continued their exploration of her sex.
 
RJ was soon over come again with a thought that wouldn't be ignored. He walked up to her and bent her over as far as he small shower would allow. He was now getting wet too as was the rest of the stainless bathroom as the water poured off her back and down her ass he spit on his hand and rubbed his cock head. Then forcing Tamara to step out of the shower with her lower body he entered her and let out a grunt of pleasure.

Grabbing her hips his began to thrust like a man possessed. Watching the water flow off her, in between them causing a loud slapping sound as he pushed into her.
"God I love this! It's such an amazing feeling!" He narrated to his lover who was probably not in the most comfortable position.

KC
 
Tamara felt his hand teasing her sex when suddenly he bent her over in the shower and, with his hands on her hips, had her step out of the shower. Water went everywhere and she knew that someone would be mopping up the floor. She felt the water running off her back and down her crack as his fingers explored, looking for her slit.

He easily slipped his cock in and began pumping furiously, his hands on her hips pulling her back on his cock. She could hear the splash as his body slapped against her ass.

God I love this! It's such an amazing feeling!

Yes, it did feel amazing as his cock reached different places inside her than before. And though she enjoyed sex with him, and he was a quick study, she now felt like she no longer was a woman to have sex with, but merely a hole to be fucked.

She wouldn't say anything right now but later, once he had calmed down, she would talk to him about getting carried away.

Meanwhile, she held on and tried to keep the water out of her face as he continued to pump his cock in her warm tight slit. The term "fucking like rabbits" ran through her head.
 
The porn like scene in front of him was soon enough to drive him over the edge yet again. As he came he gripped her hips tight as he pushed the cum deep into her.

"Oh god." He stammered. "I must say this is amazing!" He said stepping back and looking at the gorgeous woman before him. "You are so beautiful and perfect. I hope you know that!" He told Tamara thinking she should hear how he viewed her.

RJ grabbed a towel and wiped himself dry again. He pulled on his shorts, watched her right herself. He couldn't have been happier then he was right then. He wished he had not waited, he wished he had tempered his feelings better and wished that he could be a lover not a student, but he was eager to learn all there was to learn for here on in.

KC
 
Tamara felt him ram deep and cum, his hands holding her hard back against him as spurt after spurt of his seed shot into her.

Oh god. I must say this is amazing! You are so beautiful and perfect. I hope you know that!

Well, at least he finally thought to compliment her. Then he cleaned himself off and dressed. All through? I think not, she thought to herself. She cleaned the cum now running down her leg and turned off the shower. Roger stood there with a shitty grin on his face.

She counted to ten and then turned back to him. "Roger, will you go have a seat on your bunk? We need to talk." She watched him walk back to the bedroom and she threw on a wrap and followed him. He was not going to be happy but she didn't want to talk him into being afraid of sex with her.

He sat on the bed, looking at her as some sexual Amazon. She took a deep breath.

"Roger, it's great that you are enthusiastic about sex, and about sex with me. However, just now, it went from sex with Tamara to a cunt to stick my dick in and fuck like crazy till I shoot my seed in it. It's fun to experiment but you need to remember, above everything else, I am a woman that has feelings and desires. So while it felt great for you, I was uncomfortable and felt like a thing rather than a woman. When we have sex, I want to feel that I'm someone precious to you. And if I do something to you, I should be thinking of your needs and desires. If it is something we agree upon, that's different. If I, say, walk up to you and tell you to 'use me as a fuck toy', that's different. But I don't like when you just start using me as a fuck toy. After sex with a woman, help clean her up, dry her off. After you play a game, do you just leave the ball outside overnight laying on the ground? I would hope that you consider me as precious as that ball. If not, then I'm not the woman for you."

He was looking somewhat dejected. "That was in part my fault. I should have set the parameters since you are new to this. The more experienced you are, the more you develop your style. And not everyone is compatible with everyone else."

"I think that for the next 24 hours, we should have no sexual contact. All talk will be professional only. No personal contact. Tomorrow night we can talk again and see if we are compatible or not. Okay?" He had a look on his face as if she had asked him to cut off his cock.

"One more thing. The bathroom is a mess - water everywhere. It really needs to be cleaned, and since you pulling me out of the shower made the mess, it would be a good idea for you to clean it." She took a breath. "I'm tired and going to bed."

She turned her back to him and took off her wrap. All he could see was her bare ass as she quickly slipped into her pajamas. The shorts and tee shirt quickly covered her body and, without another word, she climbed into bed and crawled under the covers, turning her back to him. He couldn't tell if she was just laying there or trying to sleep.
 
The words she spoke stung him. RJ thought she would have found his devil may care attitude exciting and hot! He saw the mess and saw her side of things. Though treating her like a hole to fuck was not his intent. He wasn't about to argue though. He just nodded and went to cleaning up. He went over some notes wanting to make sure she was well asleep before entering the room. He lay on his bunk and had trouble getting to sleep, he looked over to her as she slept. Was all this worth it. He thought back to the guys in school and on the teams how they had such great stories about the women they were with. Did they too go through this and just never mention it. He knew he would never mention this to anyone.

RJ soon fell asleep. Conceding that she was to make the next move to sex. Should Tamara decide not to then the months would pass with out. That he didn't like either but he felt his thoughts were not the ones to act on.

KC
 
If Roger was soon asleep once he came back to bed, he was certainly ahead of Tamara. She heard him clean up the bathroom, and move about the lab. Soon she heard him come back in the bedroom, undressing and climbing into his bunk and was soon snoring away. But she couldn't get to sleep.

Had she been too mean to him? Or too sharp? She lay there going over what he had done and what she had said to him. She tossed and turned all night and come morning, she found that she didn't feel good. Her head was splitting and she actually did not feel like getting out of bed at all.

She found that she was not good at giving punishment.
 
Back
Top