Pupil Becomes Pet (Closed for such_a_bad_man)

"Enter." She said simply. The door opened and she didn't even look up from the papers she was grading. "Close the door and take a seat." She commanded him. Her tone was not inviting at all, and her body language read as very guarded and hostile. She had decided what to do, but if she was wrong, it could end very badly for her.
 
Danny heard her voice and entered her office as she commanded. When she told him to close the door and sit, his heart sank. He'd guessed wrong; she didn't want to be with a student. He slumped onto the loveseat they had shared yesterday and waited for the tongue lashing that was to ensue. With a deep breath, Danny sighed out a little of his disappointment.

"I went too far with the story, didn't I?" he began, hoping that by recognizing his error he might temper the punishment or abuse that was about to be heaped on him.
 
At his words, she sighed and very methodically put down the pen she was using. Taking off her glasses she put them aside on the desk.

Looking him directly in the eye, she said nothing for several minutes. "First off Daniel, the story is very well written. It shows a lot of promise. I especially liked how you detailed the internal struggle of you protagonist about going to the reunion."

Her face remained expressionless as she said this, her eyes continued to bore into his, without blinking, and her voice was distant and cold, unlike the fun friendly teacher everyone was used to.
 
Danny nodded slightly. "Thank you, but I have a feeling that's not why you called me in to talk to me." Danny looked in her eyes and felt actual fear starting to spread through him. She looked and sounded very upset. His mom would talk to him like this from time to time when she was really mad. The calm icy layer over her voice was hiding the roiling anger that was underneath.
 
"No Daniel it's not. I do believe in offering praise when one of my students does something well. And no matter what else happens, I can't deny that was a very well written story."

She continued to look into his eyes and she hadn't blinked once she she made eye contact with him. "However the subject matter of the story...well it is not...appropriate to write things like that about a teacher. If anyone else saw that paper, I would probably lose my job and be investigated by the police. Is that what you want to see me fired and put in jail?"
 
"No! God, I'd never want that to happen." Danny said, speaking without a thought. "I don't want you to lose your job because I can't exercise self-control. I know I'm a student, but I'm an adult. Well, legally speaking anyway. If anything, I should be held accountable for anything."

He sat back, placing his head in his hands and rubbing his temples. He was already kicking himself for writing such a risque work for just a simple assignment. His mind retreated into itself again as he began imagining the worst-case scenario.
 
"Yes Daniel. You are an adult. As an adult, you do realize that you must suffer the consequences of your actions, don't you?"
 
Danny nodded. "So, do you want me to rewrite it? Take a grade hit or something? I can do that." Danny sat forward, looking back in Mrs. Peters cold eyes.
 
"Well Daniel that would be one thing, but the fact you did write this needs to be dealt with. Now I know your parents are no stranger to these halls, having been invited to discuss your performance with every teacher you've had, as well as your guidance counselor and even the Dean. Not a single one of those conversations resulted in any change in your behaviour."

She looked at him waiting for him to defend himself.
 
"What do I need to change? I'm passing. I'll graduate. What does it matter how?" Danny said, tired of hearing his 'behavioral problems' being brought up by yet another teacher. He didn't like being penalized by people he felt he was smarter than. They got what they were after and he got what he was after. In a few months, he'd be out of this place and at college where he'd be around people and subjects worth his time.
 
"It's not just about passing. I could teach a monkey enough to pass high school. It's about what you are capable of. You are one of the smartest students in the school, probably in the state. Letting your brains go to waste would be like A-Rod not playing baseball, Bottecelli being a record producer instead of a singer, or Jimmy Hendrix teaching guitar in high school."

Her look softened as she wateched her points hit home. IT was something he would think about, but it wasn't enough. In a week or so he would be back to his old self.

"Now you know I started this prigram for underperforming students, most of whom are followers. You are their leader. If you start working even a little bit harder, all the students will follow. So I have an incentive plan for you."

She stands up and joins him on the love seat. Taking his hand in hers she looks him in the eyes. and something about her has changed it was subtle but her body language was more intense but less angry.

"First I believe there needs to be some kind of disciplinary action taken for teh inappropriate nature of your paper. Once that is done, I will tell you haw I plan to motivate you to work harder in all your classes. I must tell you though, it will not be easy, and at times painful, but I think you will come to love it. It will require us spending a lot of time together both in this office and other places."
 
Danny rolled his eyes. Yet another teacher was going on about his potential, but when Mrs. Peters moved and sat next to him and took his hand, something happened. The look in her eyes, her body language, the tone of her voice now. Maybe she was serious about this. Maybe she was the one teacher that might actually walk the walk rather than just talk the talk. His usually dismissive attitude passed and he found himself actually listening to Mrs. Peters.

Then, he heard her explanation a bit more thoroughly. "Wait... painful? Why would it be painful?" His mind jumped to a ludicrous answer. "You wouldn't seriously keep me from graduating over this, would you?" That was the most painful thing that could happen to him in his mind. He had no concept she meant anything. All the rest sounded like after-hours tutoring and creative motivational exercises, but 'painful' was a word that carried a lot of weight and could mean a lot of things.
 
"No. I wouldn't keep you from graduating, as long as you do pas smy class. BUt this progam is not about getting you to pass, it's about getting you to live up to your potential."

She pulled his hand to her chest and it was resting on her breast. "There are many kinds of pain Daniel, and I find that men respond quickest to a system of pain and reward. I have used this in the past to great effect, although not with a student."

She moves closer to him, their thighs touching. "As you know, this program is a bit different than the regular school program. The teachers were given greater authority over the students, and all the parents signed off on these modifications. So now I am going to excercise one of the forms of discipline approved by the school board and your parents. Are you ready to accept your punishment?"

She was lying about this part, but hoped her bluff would work and keep her out of trouble.
 
Danny wasn't listening too closely after Mrs. Peters put his hand on her breast. It was so full, firm and luscious that he instinctively curled his fingers to squeeze it slightly. He finally jerked his head up to look her in the eyes as he registered how close he was to her now. "If we can keep it and the paper between us, then yes, I'll go along with my punishment," he said, his voice already crackling through his dry throat. He bit his lip; he ached to be able to reach up with his other hand and take her other breast in it, but that probably wasn't the punishment.
 
She smiles at him like a predator that had it's prey cornored and was contemplating a delicous meal once it strikes.

"Very good Daniel." She takes her hand off his, but leaves it latched on to her breast. "You need to stand up and lower your pants, leaving your underwear on, and then you will lay over my lap yout butt on top of my legs. I will then administer your punishment."
 
Danny's brow furrowed as he drew back from Mrs. Peters. "You're going to spank me? Like I'm some misbehaving kindergartner?" The revulsion hung thick from his words. He'd never considered something so crazy as being his punishment. "No, there's no way I'd submit to that." He said, protesting against it even though he had moments ago said he'd submit to her punishment.
 
"Then you leave me no alternative." She stands up and takes thh riding crop out of the bag she had for some reason brought in to school that morning. Lack of sleep makes you do weird things.

Standing there right in front of him, her crotch was right in his face. "Now Daniel you can be a good boy and willingly submit to me, and take your spanking like a man, or I will force you over my knee and use this crop, insteadof my hand. Your choice!"

She swings the crop hard, and it strikes the couch with a resounding crack. Shivering at the sound she stands there waiting for his decision, her body blocking the door, his only escape.
 
Danny recoiled deeper into the couch as the crop came down. The sound was startling to say the least, but for a moment, he thought that she wasn't serious. That changed when he saw the look in her eyes. In that moment, he put together why she was wearing the same outfit. She had been busy last night with whatever called for that riding crop.

He swallowed hard, but knew there was only one thing he could do. Slowly, he stood up, his body less than inches from Mrs. Peters in her small office and opened his pants. He pushed them to his knees and gave a look to Mrs. Peters that told her how reluctantly and hatefully he was doing this. Still, his body betrayed him as the bulge in his underwear told Mrs. Peters how curious his body was to see where this was going to go.
 
Nodding in approval she sat down and patted her lap waiting for him, laying the crop aside but within easy reach if he tried to struggle.
 
With the stoic resolution he'd learned from his father, he laid across her lap, supporting himself enough to make himself comfortable in this awkward position. He clenched his jaw and just waited for this to be over. As he lay there, he tried his best to not let Mrs. Peters feel his thickening cock against her thighs.
 
She rested one hand on his back, and the other on his muscular thigh. "Now Daniel, I'm not going to lie. This will hurt you much more than it hurts me. But it is a lesson you will remember for a long time, and hopefully one that won't need to be repeated."

She was saying things one would expect in this situation, but she was hopin to have him in this and other even more degrading positions before too long. Taking a deep breath she took her hand off his thigh and slammed her hand into his right ass cheek with more a strength hidden by her femininity. She paused leaving her hand on his cheek.

After several seconds she began to strike him over and over raining down blows that made Danny feel like he was being pummled by a professional boxer.
 
Danny bit his lip as the spanks came. First, the first swat stung throughout his body. His mind went back to his early childhood and the days where he would misbehave. Then, she rained them down. He closed his eyes and tried to ignore them. He tried to put his mind elsewhere, but it was no use; her swats were much more forceful than he imagined. As she finished, Danny stayed there, anger and frustration over his punishment, relief as it was over. More and more he felt ashamed that he let this happen. He looked up at Mrs. Peters, wondering what she was going to do now.
 
"Now Daniel, stand up and let's see how effective my punishment was."
 
Danny sighed and stood up, swallowing hard as he looked down at Mrs. Peters. He hazarded to guess that she even looked proud of herself. He kept his hands at his side, balling them in fists of anger at what she just did to him.
 
"Now Daniel we need to put this behind us. We need to move forward without any I'll feelings toward each other. How can we start fresh and build our relationship?" She asked taking off her jacket and tossing it onto her desk.
 
Back
Top