Lesbian seduction of mother

Hansdrexler

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 28, 2016
Posts
310
Susan had a normal childhood and thought her parents John and Anne were a happy and loving couple. When her mother started attending women's groups at college her attitude started to change. When Anne joined womens self help and liberation groups she became suspicious of John her husband. She accessed him of being a male chauvinist pig. Bit by bit Anne became cold and dismissing of John. Then one day she brought home Julie her new friend and self liberation mentor. Julie soon became a constant presence in the family life.

Soon Anne was more and dependent on Julie as Julie started to marginalise John. Then one night after John and Anne argued about money Julie took the opportunity to Stoke the fire and make things worse. She encouraged Anne to deny John sex until he acted like a man and provide more. Getting John to spend less time at home to work overtime gave Julie her chance to spend more time with her. Then before too long Anne was asked to stay the night as John worked away from home.

Before too long Anne was Julie's lesbian lover and John was moved into the spare room. Then Anne and Julie came into Susans bedroom and forbid her from seeing boys. "You're becoming a woman and I'd rather you were a lesbian. You're not to see any boys and must start dating girl's. "
 
Susan had a normal childhood and thought her parents John and Anne were a happy and loving couple. When her mother started attending women's groups at college her attitude started to change. When Anne joined womens self help and liberation groups she became suspicious of John her husband. She accessed him of being a male chauvinist pig. Bit by bit Anne became cold and dismissing of John. Then one day she brought home Julie her new friend and self liberation mentor. Julie soon became a constant presence in the family life.

Soon Anne was more and dependent on Julie as Julie started to marginalise John. Then one night after John and Anne argued about money Julie took the opportunity to Stoke the fire and make things worse. She encouraged Anne to deny John sex until he acted like a man and provide more. Getting John to spend less time at home to work overtime gave Julie her chance to spend more time with her. Then before too long Anne was asked to stay the night as John worked away from home.

Before too long Anne was Julie's lesbian lover and John was moved into the spare room. Then Anne and Julie came into Susans bedroom and forbid her from seeing boys. "You're becoming a woman and I'd rather you were a lesbian. You're not to see any boys and must start dating girl's. "
"OMG mom what are you saying???"

They both just stood in the doorway to my room looking at me as I lay on my bed. I KNEW Julie had something to do with this. Just like I KNEW she had something to do with dad sleeping in that little spare room all the time.

"Is this her idea?" I asked mom, already sorry I said it like I hated the woman. Mom already knew I wasn't crazy about Julie sharing our home with us and responding like that surely didn't help.

I expected mom to get mad at the way I spoke of her lover (I hate thinking about that!) but instead, she calmly walked up to my bedside and then looked over to Julie. The two of them looked at each other for several moments as though silently communicating their thoughts. When Julie looked back at me, she had an obvious smirk on her face and her eyes were no longer focused on mine. I had already prepared for bed and had nothing on but my favorite light blue t-shirt and matching panties and that woman's eyes were wandering up and down my body - right in front of MOM!!!

I was so scared when her eyes lingered on my panties that I didn't even realize she closed the door until I heard it lock.
 
Susans Mom unlocked her bedroom door and handed her a research paper from Indiana University showing that only 65% of women having sex with men had an orgasm and that 85% of lesbians had an orgasm with other women. "Your going to a lesbian young girl! There will be no more boys for you!"
 
I could see Anne had some doubts ,seeing Susan ,seeing the way she objected to what Anne had told her
of course they where my words ,I had ordered her to say them .Anne was fully under my control as was
John ,the cuckold husband ,who as it turned out had always had a submissive side to him but only under my careful tutelage was it manifested .

I had noticed the way Susan had peeked looks at me when ever I had gone from the shower to the bedroom ,I had purposely left my robe open giving her a good look at my body she could'nt keep her eyes off me .

I just don't know Anne whined ,she is my daughter .I held her face ,are you questioning me ,my voice stern ,Susan has had plenty of experience with guys ,you surely don't believe she to be still a virgin I scoffed ,before she broke up with Brian he was banging her brains out and the last time that silly girl Gail
was here they where all over each other ,she has had lots of experience .

What about John she whined again.What about him I snarled he'll do exactly what I tell him ,now I'm getting sick and tired of your whining ,perhaps you need a few strokes of the rod across your ass .
 
Anne shivered with pleasure and gasped and sighed with excitement "if you think I need the rod it's up to you. Thank you for putting John in his place. I love you more. Do you think my daughter is a lesbIan? "
 
Anne bent over the bed ,her perfect ass ,it was almost a shame to to punish her but I knew she craved
being whipped as much as I enjoyed whipping her ,After two slashes with the thin rod I used a low moan
escaped her lips .the red marks rose immediately ,depending on how hard I hit ,they might turn blue .

i felt myself becoming aroused ,I loved to make her hurt .Yes I think your daughter could be a lesbian
remember how you used to look at me when I first moved in ,well she looks ta me the same way ,I took
the liberty of going through her room ,she has lesbian videos ,she also has a vibe ,yes I think she's a lesbian alright .

I drew back my arm ,the lash made her squeal two more quick ones had her sobbing ,please its enough
she begged ,I brought the next down with particular vengeance ,I'll decide when you'v enough I snarled

A knock came on the door ,the timid voice inquiring if every thing was all right Get the fuck back in your room
,my voice hard ,I'll tend to you later ,A few more strokes had her crying full out ,this was the period I truly loved ,I hurriedly stripped off my clothes ,lay on the bed ,legs slightly parted ,she knew what to expect ,eat me I ordered ,she dove in like it was manna ,loving it as much as I did .
 
I ran back to my room. I was so afraid of Julie now. The way she talked to my mom. Like she was in charge. I donn't know what she was doing to mom but it sounded like it was really hurting her. Mom really did want her to stop. I could tell by the way she pleaded with her. And then when I heard that slapping sound again, the way it made mom cry out, I just had to come hide in my room.

But that's so dumb. I'm not hiding here. I'm just waiting. Waiting for her to come and get me. To take care of me, like she said. I'm just so scared that she will.
 
I lay back letting Anne do the thing she loved .I had taught her well ,oh she begged me to stop beatng her
but she was a pain slut through and through .There was nothing she loves better than to have me tell
her to go down on me ,She had confided that she loved to eat me right after I pee ,it some how added to
the thrill of licking my pussy ,tasting my piss .
My thoughts went to Susan ,it was plain to see she had the same submissive nature her mother and
father had On a couple of occasions when I had told her to do things ,she had shot daggers at me but
had obeyed ,I smiled to myself ,in a short while I would whip the rebellious attitude out of her ,I envisioned
mother and daughter laying side by side naked ,being punished ,just thinking about it brought me to
a knee trembling orgasm ,

My clit super sensitive ,couldn't stand any more sucking .I pulled Anne up to me ,kissing her mouth tasting my self .It wasn't that I didn't think Susan wasn't ripe for the plucking as the saying goes
I was more concerned about how Anne would react ,she had some doubts about her daughter being
a lesbian ,of course she wanted to believe Susan was straight ,one having babies and making her a
grandmother and all that ,I had other idea's ,Her young lithe body ,those perky breasts ,a lovely ass
just waiting to be kissed and whipped ,then to make it really weird to make them do each other ,
shit I was getting hot jsut thinking about it ,eat me babe I murmured make me cum .
 
Responding to Anne Susan found that she was yearning sex with another woman more than she had deaired a male. She wanted to be punished for liking boys.
 
Sitting across from Susan at breakfast ,the angry face was hard to ignore .Ok what the problem I asked
Nothin she replied darkly ,come on some thing is biting your ass now outwith it .

Its the way you treat Mom and Dad ,their like your servants ,you don't do anything ,just give orders
it pisses me off .I had to think it through before I answered . have you seen your mom so happy as she is
,think back she has been in a funk ,your Dad the same ,their both so happy its almost sickening ,so your telling me you don't want them to be happy ?
well no I like to see them happy ,but since you moved in they are in separate bedrooms ,it doesn't seem right ,you and Mom are now sleeping together .A sob escaped ,it just doesn't seem right .Your dad is happy ,I placed my hand over hers ,she didn't attempt to remove it ,you realize if i hadened come along they would have been split up by now ,
She nodded again yes I know .look over at your mom ,Anne was happily making breakfast smiling at us
tell me Susan what happened between you and Brian ,why did you stop seeing him .She blushed bright red ,shrugged ,tell me Susan .I spoke more firmly ,she dropped her gaze ,he wanted to have sex with me all the time ,it was a constant battle ,all he ever said was please let me fuck you and I didnt want to

Why didnt you want to I asked ,your a beautiful young woman ,surely you must have urges o experience sex ,are you telling me that your a virgin ? Again she nodded yes ,ashamed to look at me .
do you have sexual longings Susan ? Yes she blurted out but not for men ,I have them for other women .

There it was out ,she broke down crying ,Anne wrapped her in her arms ,its ok sweet heart there is
nothing wrong with being attracted to other women.A huge sigh of relieve ,her sobbing stopped ,are you
attracted to Jullie .Anne hesitated for a moment.I nodded ,tell her .

yes I am ,I love Jullie ,I know its hard to understand ,you think she treats me badly but I love every thing I'v become since Jullie moved in and your father feels the same .
So your a lesbian she asked .Yes I am but its more than that ,she looked at me ,shall I tell her every thing ,Go on .I belong to Jullie as your father does she in fact owns us ,its why some times during the night you might hear sounds ,and me crying ,its because Jullie is punishing me for some thing I have done and I deserve to be punished ,it is the same with Dad ,can you understand ?

she thought about it for a bit ,will you treat me like you treat Mom she asked .I pushed Anne aside this time wrapping my arms around her ,Of course I will darling ,my hand slipped over breast ,cupping it
Anne turned away ,not wanting to see her daughter seduced I kissed Susan ,my tongue moving over her lips ,my hand finding her erect nipple ,rubbing it with my thumb ,she melted into me kissing me in return ,I smiled over her shoulder at Anne who had turned back Shall we take this to the bedroom while your mom cleans up and gets ready for work She kissed again ,a happy yes followed
 
I let Julie take my hand and followed her obediently to my bedroom. There was no longer a need to pretend anymore. The way I responded to Julie’s kiss revealed everything. Both mom and Julie now knew how I really felt about women.

Once she got me into my room she told me to close the door and lock it. She said she didn’t want to be disturbed. I did what she said and when I turned back toward her, she was unbuttoning her blouse and looking up and down my body. Like she was anticipating how much she was going to enjoy me.

I just stood by the door, watching as Julie tossed her blouse to the floor and opened her jeans. With only her bra and scanty panties covering her body, I began to understand how this woman could control my mom and dad so easily - I couldn’t take my eyes off that lovely body of hers. When she walked over to me and put her hands on my hips, I tried to remain calm but I was already breathing deeply and feeling flushed. I had often fantasized about what it would be like in the hands of a sexy, older woman but now I was about to find out. It wasn’t as easy as I imagined.

As her hands slid up the sides of my chest, Julie asked me if I was ready to cooperate. I just nodded and then realized that she had already slid my top up high enough to uncover my braless breasts. She looked me in the eye and told me that mom has known for a long time that her daughter was going to end up like this one day - alone in my bedroom with her mom’s lover.

My mind was so scrambled from what was happening to me that I didn’t respond when she told me to lift my arms. We just looked at each other for a few moments and then Julie cupped her hands firmly under my breasts and squeezed. She asked if I was refusing. I just heard “refusing” and shook my head. She said when mom refuses she gets punished and if her daughter refuses she will get punished, too. I should have understood that lifting my arms would have satisfied her but I was just so confused and scared and excited and unsure about everything that I just froze.

Julie grabbed my wrists and pinned them to the door above my head. She was mad and when Julie gets mad she doesn’t hesitate to use her strength. With one hand she was able to hold my wrists to the door and use her other hand on my body. She slapped me hard across my left breast, catching me by surprise and causing me to cry out. She then grabbed my face and kissed me hard on my lips. She told me I tasted very much like mom.

She asked me where I wanted it. On my bed or right here against the door. She took my nipple between her fingers and squeezed until I said I wanted it on my bed. She just squeezed harder until I moaned in pain and then told me she wanted me right here. This way, she said, mom would hear everything as her daughter submitted to her new lover.

Julie quickly pulled my top all the way off and then she let go of my arms. My jeans were opened up and her hand went underneath, rubbing me gently over my panties. I wrapped my arms around her neck and just held on while she felt me and told me that it would be best that mom heard everything. Then there would be no mistake about who was in charge of this household.

I held her tighter when her finger pressed against my panties and in between my pussy lips. She asked me if I was a slut like my mom. I tried to say no but I was shaking so much and breathing too heavily to say anything very clearly. I was trying not to make any noise but she was very patient and I started to moan softly. She told me that now I was being a good girl. She told me that someday she would do this to me while mom was in bed with us watching. She said maybe someday she would even do me in front of my dad.

I was starting to understand that I would do anything for this woman. The way she was touching me was unlike any boys I ever knew. I couldn’t stop moaning and I know mom could hear me but it didn’t matter anymore. Julie kept talking to me and told me she expected that I would be done with boys after this. I nodded my head. She warned me that if she had to punish mom in the future, she would also punish me. And if she had to punish me, she would also punish mom. She made me confirm that I understood. Then, just for good measure, she slapped me hard across my stiff nipple and told me that was only a sample of what she would do to me if either me or mom was bad.

She had a good hold over my panties and I was moaning uncontrollably now. I wasn’t even thinking about the way mom could hear everything. She told me she always likes her girls cumming in their panties for her so she was going to make me cum in mine. I knew that was going to be true. I was so close and she was so good that there was no other option. It would be whatever she wanted.
Julie started working her fingers around my clit and I started to moan louder. She told me “good girl” and she just kept doing it, making me feel helpless and unable to do anything except what she wanted from me.

I cried out at climax, my hips thrusting in and out while Julie continued working my pussy. I could hear the door thumping against the doorframe as my body banged against it over and over again. Julie told me “that’s it baby, show mommy what it’s like”. She didn’t stop when my orgasm began to subside. Instead, she told me she had promised mom my wet panties after she was done with me and that she wanted to make sure I got them nice and wet for her. She told me to hold on nice and tight now because I had to give her another one.

She got exactly what she wanted from me. A second loud orgasm. When it was over and I finally opened my eyes, her hand was still on my panties rubbing gently. Smiling at me. Then kissing me tenderly. She didn’t say anything else to me. She didn’t have to. I knew what this meant. From now on, I knew I was hers.

She took me over to my bed, laid me down on it and took my panties off. Satisfied that she had accomplished what she wanted, she left my room with my panties dangling from her fingertips.
 
Smiling ,I left Susan ,as expected Anne was in the hall ,her face flushed ,it was obviouse she had been
Pleasuring her self .I slapped her hard bringing a cry .What have I told you about playing with your self
with out my permission .

I couldnt help it she sobbed ,what you did to Susan was so hot I couldnt help myself .Susan I called
come here ,into your bedroom I odered Anne ,come along I told Susan .In the bed room I ordered Anne
to strip .

Please Jullie not in front of Susan please .My slap echoed through to house ,her cry of pain shocked her daughter but she obeyed shane faced ,taking her blouse and jeans off .The rest I ordered ,her bra and panties followed ,get your hands behind your head I ordered .

Susan stood looking ,mouth open gaping at her naked Mom.I picked up the thin rod .Your mother is going to be punished for disobedience I explained ,taking Susans wet panties ,shoving them into Annes
mouth .Do they taste good I asked evilly ,do you like the taste of your daughters cunt .I brought the rod across her breasts hard ,.

Susan gasped as her mom winced in pain .Come here I odered Susan ,taking her face kissing her full on the mouth all the time watching Anne her eyes growing wide as my hand went between Susans thighs
her moan of pleasure brought a groan from Anne .I laughed ,your going to love watching me fuck your
sluty daughter ,I gave her another slash across her tits .Turning to Susan ,remember what I told you
about punishment ? Her face went white ,yes I remember she answered meekly .Now atch closely Mom
while
I punish your daughter because you couldnt obey me .
 
Julie moved behind me and grabbed my hair in her hand.

“Over here, sweetheart” she said, pulling me by my hair to force me to stand face to face with my mom.

“Do you understand why this has to happen?” she asked, sliding the cold tip of the rod up across my bare tummy and then back and forth along the bottoms of my breasts.

I nodded my head because I knew it would be worse if I didn’t. I saw the marks on mom’s breasts from this rod and I was hoping if I was good to her, Julie would go easier on me.

“Do you see how your mom is standing for me, Susan, the way she’s ready to accept her punishment? You need to do that for me now sweetheart, just like your mom”. She let the rod brush across my nipples and then she smiled at me as all three of us saw my tips growing hard from the contact.

“Mmmm …” purred Julie. “You are a little slut aren’t you … just like mommy”.

She slapped the rod up against the underside of my right breast and I let out a soft gasp.

“Hands up, bitch” she ordered.

Mom was standing there with a scared expression on her face, her hands locked behind her head. That’s what Julie wanted from me. And I obeyed.

“That’s it Susan … you know what’s good for you … just like your mom”

She turned to mom and told her that I was about to be punished for her slutty behavior and that from now on, I would be punished along with her just like this.

I let out a soft cry when she brought the rod down across the end of my breast, just above the nipple. The pain made my eyes water and I hoped with all my heart that she was done with my punishment.

Julie came closer, pressing her body up against me from the side and kissed me on my cheek. She looked over at mom and then she licked me up the side of my neck, her tongue sliding all the way up to my face and then across my lips.

“Yes” she said “your little girl will be a fine fuck for me some night”.

She backed away and brought the rod up from below, catching just the tip of my breast from underneath before I had a chance to prepare myself. I cried out and tried to cover my body with my hands to protect myself. A dumb thing to do.

“What do you think you’re doing, bitch” she screamed angrily.

Julie grabbed my hair and pulled my head back hard. She then pressed the rod against my cheek, threatening to use it on my face.

“Do what she says, baby” my mom whispered softly. “It’s better if you obey”.

I raised my arms again and placed my hands firmly on the back of my head the way Julie demanded. Mom and I looked at each other as the rod was raised up high between us, ready to strike me again. I closed my eyes and tried to brace myself but she hit me harder than before.

“Ohhh …” I cried, barely able to keep my hands in position behind my head.

Julie grabbed my hair again, pulling my head back hard. The rod came up from underneath again, slapping my breast so hard I could feel it bounce.

“Oh god” I gasped from the unbearable pain. I felt Julie’s tongue licking at the side of my face, licking up the tears that were sliding down my cheek.

“Please … Julie … no more …” I pleaded.

She yanked my head back hard, using the rod to force me to turn my face to her. We looked at each other. My eyes were filled with tears and she smiled that satisfactory smile of hers.

“When I come to your bed … will I have any trouble with you?” she asked softly, her lips almost touching mine.

“No …” I responded timidly. There was nothing else I could say.

She looked at me for several moments, studying me. Then she grabbed me around my neck with both hand and drove me backward onto my bed.

She turned and left my room. My mom silently followed her out.
 
Anne and I went to our room ,our room ,since John had been banished ,it sounded good .Anne was so
hot she was on fire ,
Did that turn you on ,a question I had not needed to ask ,it was so obvious ,my finger tips traced her
pussy lips ,soaking wet ,it was better than I had hoped for .She moaned ,thrusting her hips forward
we could hear Susan give a little sob ,from bring left ? or because she wanted more .

I opened the door ,I wanted Susan to hear ,better yet I thought if she could watch .Get your daughter
slut I ordered Anne ,bring her here .They both stood like deer caught in headlights .Come here bitch
,no on your hands and knees ,crawl . Susan's eyes opened wide as Anne obeyed ,her tongue nervously
ran over her lips

I stood legs apart ,as Anne reached me .Undress me bitch ,I kept my eyes on Susan who looked away
but not for long .Her naked humiliated mother did s i bid her ,removing my shirt then dropping ot her
knees to take off my boots ,Jeans followed ,then bra and panties ,I pushed Anne back to her knees
pulling her head into my crotch ,

I felt her tongue ,not yet bitch giving her a slap ,you wait until your told ,Susan had a nipple between her fingers ,twisting and pulling .Do you like what you see Sue ,do you like seeing your mother being
humiliated and loving it .A faint nod ,from her ,then a soft yes ,I like it .
 
Later after Anne had satisfied me ,well satisfied her self as well ,I lay thinking about the situation we where in ,shit I thought the whole damn family being submissive to me ,it had worked out better than
I could have imagined .Sleep wouldn't come ,should I take this opportunity to wake John ,I had earleir
found out bout the bonus he had received at work and had kept it from me .

He was to turn all earning over ,he knew the price there would be to pay if he disobeyed ,I usually liked
to punish him in front of Anne ,was about to go to his room when I heard the unmistakable sounds of
Sue moaning softly ,I crept to her room ,peering in through the open door ,there was enough light
to see her hand moving over her pussy ,her eyes closed ,hips raised .

Putting my hand over hers ,the shock brought a small squeal of fright ,then an oh its you ,I felt her soaking wet cunt ,my my your really hot I exclaimed ,perhaps you like some help .Moving so my lips
touched her pussy I licked it ,her OH then hands in my hair told me she as more than ready .

Her clit stood out like the little man in the boat ,kissing it ,taking it between my lips .using my tongue
up down her ,her thighs tightened on my face ,it took only a minute or so for the climax to begin ,
her loud ahhhhh legs pressing hard holding me to her ,her orgasm set her into convulsions ,then
the trembling stopped ,as I dropped my tongue to her perfect little asshole ,using the tip of my tongue
showing her how wonderful it is having your salad tossed .
 
Julie was totally making me her bitch.

My body was still trembling from the way she had taken my pussy and now I was finding out she wasn’t done with me. She had more for me. I let out a loud gasp when her tongue first slipped between my ass cheeks. I had never experienced anything like this before. Her tongue continued licking me up and down, gradually exploring deeper and deeper. She wasn't stopping and now my body was shaking. I realized this was for real and Julie was truly having my ass.

The sensation was so intense and unrelenting that I couldn’t stop moaning … and sobbing. As long as her tongue worked my ass like that I was her little slut to play with. She clenched the backs of my thighs with her fingernails and forced my legs back further. I knew she did it on purpose because now I could see her eyes - just over my pussy – looking down at me as her tongue worked on my body.

Julie had left the door open for all this. So mom could hear. So dad could hear. So they both would know their little girl was now Julie’s ass bitch.
 
Susies moans must have been loud enough to wake both John and Anne .As she had another orgasm
this time her squeels ,her shouts told me she was about done .I raised my head ,heard a noise ,turned
seeing both Anne and John gapping ,mouths hanging open .

John looked confused ,he of course that Anne is my submissive lover as he is my slave ,now he realised
His daughter was also mine .I moved to one side giving both a complet view of her naked daughter
her legs spread wide apart ,her pussy glistening with her juices .I moved beside her ,kissing ,stroking her breasts ,I want you to go down on me .

I was convinced Anne was thruohly cowed ,now I wanted John to see Susie eating my pussy ,his cock
was starting to rise .I knew Sue had some issues with her father ,I wanted her to see him getting punished .Get back to your room I snarled ,I'll deal with you later just as Susans tongue touched me .
I motioned Anne to join us on the bed .Now bitch ,my voice cold ss she hesitated then lay down ,her naked body pressed against me as her daughter was busy eating me
 
John just kneeled before them in humble submission as he watched hid daughter and wife being sexually satisfied in ways he could never hope to. Anne laughed at John then as a bright eager smile broke across her face. "Hurt him for us" she panted.
 
I knew it would come to this some day. Julie demanding that I please her. I even feared that she would make me do it while mom watched but I never expected to be doing this in front of my dad. Dads are just not supposed to see this - their little girls eating pussy. I felt so grateful to Julie when she only waited long enough for me to push her legs apart and press my face between her thighs before she ordered him out. But she let him see just enough – and now he would be thinking about it back in his room.

I had only licked another girl once before and so I was afraid I wouldn’t be as good as Julie wanted. I just hoped I would be good enough to satisfy her. I was afraid of what she would do if she decided I was incapable of pleasing her. Would she take it out on me? Or my mom?

Julie’s body reacted immediately when my tongue touched down on her inner thigh up near her pussy. I was so glad … maybe she was liking it. I did the same on the other side and her hips pressed upward again. I let my tongue slide across her pussy lips and I started to feel more confident. I held her lags apart very gently and began getting more daring with my tongue, licking her deeper and using my lips to gently suck and tug. But then she started talking to mom. She sounded so calm. So relaxed. Like she didn’t even know I was doing anything. I tried and tried but she just kept talking to mom like nothing was happening.

I finally built up the courage to look at her and found her staring down at me. A disappointed expression on her face. Mom was cuddled up against her like some pet and Julie seemed more amused with her than with me.

“You’re little girl’s trying” she said to mom “but I’m afraid she’s just not ready”.
She just kept staring at me and then she grabbed mom’s hair, forcing her to look down at me. My eyes met with mom's and I froze. I wasn’t thinking or I would have known that stopping like this while attempting to please Julie would result in more punishment from her.

“What’s your little brat think she’s doing?” she growled at mom, yanking her hair back hard. I knew Julie was mad because I stopped but mom was looking right at me. I couldn’t keep going.

“Maybe I need some time alone with the girl” said Julie, pushing mom away from her roughly and getting off the bed.

Julie grabbed mom’s wrist and pulled her to her feet … dragged her all the way to my bedroom door.

“Get to your room “ she commanded, giving mom one final shove towards the door.

After a quick search of my room Julie found the metal rod she had used on me before. Looking down at me still kneeling at the foot of the bed, she crossed the floor to the door … closing it tight and then locking it.

I was trembling when she moved up next to me, her bare pussy just inches from my face.

“I tried Julie …” I whimpered. “Please ... I really did ...”

She brushed the rod slowly across my ass …

“Please … I’ll try again … I will … I can do better …”

“Yes … you will try again …” she replied icily “… but I’m afraid after I’m done with you here, you won’t be in any condition to be much use to anyone for a while.”
 
I could hear John in the next room jacking off ,weather by design or accident he wasn't very discreet
the slapping of his hand as he pulled his pathetic little cock,his moans ,oh yes John baby I'll make you
sorry you have once more disobeyed me and to add insult to injury the humiliation will be ten fold with
sexy little Susy watching .

Sue was still on her knees ,was it fair ,should I abuse her ,after all she was just an innocent when it came to pleasing other girl ,I mulled these over ,to my surprise she turned ,showing me her ass ,laying on the bed ,legs apart .the fucking little cunt wants to be beaten ,well so be it .

I drew the rod back ,swinging about half strength I hit the tops of her thighs ,it hurt a lot more than being
hit on one's ass ,I knew from experience , in my last affair I was to sub ,Linda my partner was the domme
she who taught me all about control .

I brought the rod back ,this time bringing it down hard eliciting a scream from Sue ,This was followed by a half dozen more in quick succession ,more screams then begging for mercy ,move thsoe hands I snarled ,spread those legs farther apart .I brogue the next lashed between he legs ,she screamed louder flipping over ,giving me lots of opportunity to strike her pussy ,twisting around trying to get away
from the rod ,sobbing begging me to stop .

I closed my hand over her pussy ,digging in hard ,lifting her off the bed ,she screaming louder ,so do you think you can do better next time I want you to eat me ? I whipped her cunt until she almost passed out ,yelling yes yes I'll do better please stop I figured for the next few days every time she pissed
it would remind her .

I left her crying ,went into Anne ,who as I knew she would was fingering herself ,time for another lesson ,what the hell I might as well do the whole family tonight ,as I began to beat her ,hang on John I thought your next
 
John lay on his bed playing with his cock as he thinks about your seducing Sue and Anne displacing hin as head of the family. Hearing you punish his daughter and wife excits him. Then seeing you enter the spare bedroom holding your rod as you walk towards him. This makes John rub his cock harder and faster as he waits for you to beat him with your wonderfull rod. Raising your rod high above your head you feel giddy with sexual excitement as you stare down at John as he submits to you and a beating from you.

John just smiles and begs you to beat him. As you swing down your arm holding the rod down towards John you feel a sudden explosion of pleasure as your rod strike's John making him grunt and groan in pain. As you beat John you hear two excited females gasping and panting in pleasure and hear the Sexy sound of their wet pussies being played with. "Hurt him more beat him harder with your rod. Please hit him. " begged Anne. Sue begged you to hit John over and over with your rod. John's begging to be beaten by you soon turn's to begging for mercy as you hit and beat him with your rod. His writhing in pain and beging for you to stop heightens your pleasure making you ready to fuck his wife and daughter as he lies at your feet begging you to fuck them as you beat him.
 
This is getting like work ,due to my work out regiem ,it was'nt a problem using the rod or the whip .
I left Anne sobbing .Grinning as I passed John's room ,he was beating off as usual ,after tonight the
" bear trap" would go back on his gentles .He suffered mightly when I would make him put it on
the sharp tacks digging in to his balls and cock .

Susan lay on her side covered by a sheet .The whole time I had just spent with Anne ,my mind had been on Susan ,I couldnt wait to get back to her ripe young body .Now that I knew she was into girls
she was going to get a lot more of my attention .

I sat on the bed ,my hand going under the sheet ,ressting on her hip .A soft sigh ,she turned to me .
I kissed her ,her reponce was what I had hoped for ,returning my kiss ,her lips pressed to mine .
How's your bum ,it felt warm but that was to be expected ,it was warm in the house but I suspected
it was also due to the lashes I had given her .

To my surprise she giggled ,it feels good she replied ,I had no idea being beaten would make me so horny ,she giggled again .We continued to kiss ,our hands exploring ,her breasts so firm ,her nipples
hard and erect ,moaning as I took yhem in turn in my mouth ,fingers tracing her wet pussy ,I wanted
Nothing more than to kiss my way down her body ,to push my face between her thighs ,to taste her
,bring her to the orgasm of her life
 
http://forum.literotica.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11 would be the proper location for this obviously Sexually oriented thread. Also, the writing style of the writers of this thread... YOU SUCK.

Spelling. Grammar. Punctuation. Sentence Structure. Proof Reading.

These things are important not just for writers. but for the people that are on this forum.

Thank you,

one of the poor fucks that stumbled on this shit.
 
Ha ha ha you poor fucking loser .You want to read correct Punctuation ,spelling ,and the like .
Read Shakespeare and get the fuck out of a fantasy website where peeps have fun
 
John loved it that a sexy dominant lesbian had put him in his place at her feet and forced him out of the marital bed. He played with his cock thinking about how you have seduced his wife and daughter and how you enjoy hurting him. John hopes you will encourage Sue and Anne to be more sadistic with him. Your love making surpasses his and has made John's wife and daughter love you.
 
Back
Top