New School(Closed for PaulWilson57)

I enter the building and not wanting to be total slutty I compromise on skirt length with Anthony's text. It said just below ass and I knew that would fly for school so I chose one a good 4" above my knees and black,nude pantyhose and a white blouse,top two buttons undone and 3" strappy white heels. I begin to walk in and see a note on my mailbox that says I have to teach another class today and it is is the back of the school. I think it odd because they are renovating that section from what i heard and only a few temporary rooms are back there, but it had the principal's name on it,even though it did not look like his writing. I go anyway and make my way to the classroom as I enter...
 
As soon as the new teacher steps into the disused classroom she is grabbed from behind by many hands and forced over the desk forward.

Not able to see her attackers as her skirt is pulled up round her waist and her arms are pulled round to the other side of the desk.

Two school boys quickly use their ties and ties her hands to the desk drawers. As her pantyhose are tore open and a hard cock is pushed into her pussy.

As one of the boys unzips his pants and pulls his cock out shoving it into her mouth. The other two boys pull out their phones video taping the new teacher being fucked.
 
I try to look up to get an identification but a cock is shoved in my mouth before i can as i whimper on the cock gag as one of the boys pumps my pussy. i feel his hands on my hips as he bangs me bent over my desk,my hands tied to go no where.
 
As the boy pumps his hard cock into the teachers pussy he struggles to keep her legs open as he looks over at one of the boys with the camera phones.

"Hey take your belts and tie her ankles to the legs of the table. I can't fuck this bitch if she keeps closing her legs."

One of the boys puts his phone away and pulls his belt off as the other boy filming gives him his belt too.

Getting to the table he quickly grabs her right ankles tieing it up and then her left ankle too. So she is spread legged against the table.

The cock in her pussy starts pounding her cunt. As a hand slides into her hair gripping it.

"Now suck my cock teach."

As the lad starts thrusting his hips into the teachers mouth.
 
Bent over my desk forward legs tied spread open to the legs and arms stretched fprward and tied to drawers does not allow me to look up and get a good view. I can pick my head up a bit and make out some features but not enough to i d them. They laugh as the cock slips into my pussy and begins to pound it, Being all of 22, I am not much older than they are. The ones filming dont say much so i cannot recognize voices as all I can see is one phone aimed at my face to catch the one cock sliding in and out face fucking me.
 
As the two boys fuck the teacher the boy with his phone out zooms into the teachers face. If she manages to Id the boys they will need some black mail material.

From the teachers face on the camera sucking the boys cock down they easily have it.

Both the boys fucking her begin to speed up as the other boy is stroking his cock in his hand waiting on his turn.
 
I go to left my head up and my hair is grabbed and head held down only lifted enough for the cock in my mouth. They comment on my young22 yr old body as they drill my pussy as I am bent over and tied spread on my desk.
 
The lad pounding into the teachers pussy moans out.

"Who thought we would get lucky to get such a hot young teacher. Fuck her pussies tight. I'm going to cum inside."

A few more thrusts and his cock pours his cum deep inside her. As soon as his cock slips out it is replaced by another cock as one of the other two boys begins to fuck her.
 
i try to lift head up but it is held down so I cannot ID them as they continue to show me what the "bad boys" in detention will do to a new young teacher like me. I feel their teen cocks pump me as i try to not cum so i give them no satisfaction of getting me off but I find it harder as my orgasm builds.
 
The boy who has just finished cuming shouts.

"Get her off on camera. That will be worth alot."

Just then the by fuckiing her pussy reaches round and grips her clit between two fingers hard and pinches as his cock drives deep inside of her.

The other boy fucking her mouth moans out as he cums hard.
 
My head is held as the camera catches cum being shot in my mouth. I swallow some but some leaks onto the desk. I try my hardest not to give in and cum but body betrays me as the fingers pinching my clit feel god. Moments later i whimper softly and begin to cum as my body quivers.
 
The boy who cums inside of her mouth pulls his cock out and the camera gets a great shot of the cum sliding over her lips.

Then the camera zooms into her face as she moans and pants out loud as she orgasms.

The camera man the whole time is stroking his cock near her face and expoldes cum over her face as the boy in her pussy cums hard inside her.

The boys quickly dress leaving her tied up and helpless while naked as they head back through school.

William over hears them saying how good she was and how they were glad b2 wasn't in use.

William races over to b2 to find her with her skirt pulled up showing her pussy with cum pouring out of it and cum all over her face still tied up.

"Miss are you ok?"

He asks as he begins to undo the ties. His cock rock hard inside of his pants.
 
After a few minutes composing myself I blush at William finding me exposed and get a paper towel and clean the cum from my face. i look down to see his bulge ad ask if he likes what he sees.
 
Willaim nods quickly as he gets loads of looks at her naked body.

"Yes. I mean no those boys should of not done that. I hope your ok miss."

William had plenty of material to stroke his cock to tonight thinking of her but he realised how close miss was to his body.

His bulge aching to be released from his pants.
 
"it is ok William if you like what you see you are a teen boy and it is normal. want a closer look at anything you can touch it is ok " i say softly and in a friendly tone.
 
William's hand reaches out and nervously touches her breast. He smiles for a moment before stroking his fingers over her nipple.

Becoming a little more bold his other hand moves up and grabs her ass cheeks softly as his bulge is almost touching her leg and easily within grabbing reach of her hands.
 
"Very good William you are a sweet boy if they didnt hear you coming dont know what else would of happened so what do you think this teacher owes to a "hero like you?"
 
Willaim's hands are still playing with her breasts and ass as he barely hears what she says.

"Well doesn't the girl normally pounce on the hero."

He says thinking of how girls jump into the heroes arms. But not realising that miss might think he means pounce on him and fuck him.

His hand working over her nipples not realising he is turning her on so much.
 
"pounce huh not expected from you William and I am not sure about that for now so I will just let you do this." With that I guide his fingers to my wet hairless pussy and say "finger fuck me William show your teacher what she has been missing."
 
Williams feels himself become more bold as his hand slides to her pussy as his town fingers push inside of her. His thumb moving down to flick gently over her clit before beginning to rub it more constantly.

His fingers almost working like a pro as he pushes them deep into her pussy getting them wet.

Without thinking his other hand slides to the teachers and and pulls her hand to his bulge resting it there.
 
I pull my hand away and pull his fingers out before I cum" whoa um ok William thats enough for now." I say kind of seducing him and leaving him for more. I fix my clothes and head to the teachers lounge before the end of the day.
 
William looks confused as she stops him and looks a little upset as she Walks away.

He does now know he has more images for his stroking session.

Anthony is sat in the office waiting for her.

"How are you this morning? As good as last night I hope."
 
"I am good Anthony how is your morning" I ask him as I see him eyeing up my nylon clad legs and can tell with his eyes undressing me as we are only two in the teacher's lounge.
 
"It's much better now I have seen you. Would you like to go for drinks again tonight?"

He asks this time knowing it will only be the two of them as his hand brushes her hand when she sits down. Then he moves in and kisses her lips with his hand slipping onto her thigh slowly moving up it.

"After how great drinks were last night."

Anthony smiles and kisses her neck softly looking at her.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top