Who likes to be tied?

I am a huge fan of being restrained. In any way. I had a lover once who invested in some silk rope and then waited for me to lie down on the couch to watch a movie. I fell asleep and I did not wake until He had somehow rigged those ropes from my ankles and wrists around the legs of the couch. He had slipped a loose noose of it around my neck and to this day i vividly remember my hair being tugged as He drew everything tighter and advanced on me. As i was helpless and at His mercy and also trusted Him with my very life i was so aroused that my nipples hardened like pebbles and my peach leaked juice in a tiny trail down to my asshole....

I am a huge fan of being restrained. In any way. I had a lover once who invested in some silk rope and then waited for me to lie down on the couch to watch a movie. I fell asleep and I did not wake until He had somehow rigged those ropes from my ankles and wrists around the legs of the couch. He had slipped a loose noose of it around my neck and to this day i vividly remember my hair being tugged as He drew everything tighter and advanced on me. As i was helpless and at His mercy and also trusted Him with my very life i was so aroused that my nipples hardened like pebbles and my peach leaked juice in a tiny trail down to my asshole....

Ahh but the big on question fairy, is did you let him do it again?

Ahh but the big on question fairy, is did you let him do it again?

More than let Him, kind Sir :) i begged for it after that!! My favorite times were when He would act as though He were disregarding my request (which i knew He would never honestly do....He and i made the perfect two if that makes sense) and then the next time i was completely unsuspecting (during my bath one night for example) He would simply act on my desires....The spontaneity of it always seemed to heighten the action itself....

More than let Him, kind Sir :) i begged for it after that!! My favorite times were when He would act as though He were disregarding my request (which i knew He would never honestly do....He and i made the perfect two if that makes sense) and then the next time i was completely unsuspecting (during my bath one night for example) He would simply act on my desires....The spontaneity of it always seemed to heighten the action itself....

Love to be tied or restrained, especially wrists and ankles, and totally helpless. The thought of being caught unawares and tied, now that does excite :) Hasn't happened yet though. Like to do the tying sometimes too....

By the way, your location, is that Creedence Clearwater quote? "Just got in from..."

SV x

Love to be tied or restrained, especially wrists and ankles, and totally helpless. The thought of being caught unawares and tied, now that does excite :) Hasn't happened yet though. Like to do the tying sometimes too....

By the way, your location, is that Creedence Clearwater quote? "Just got in from..."

SV x
It is CCR but it really IS what I spend a great amount of time doing :) I am a country girl through and through~i live in the U.P. and adore every second of it!! So I got to incorporate a kick ass song into my real life lol

"i had a lover once"
"the perfect two"
So....may i ask? What happened?
What f*ck'd it all up?
Edit: ya know what? Don't tell me. I like the mystery of
~i had a lover once....

Last edited:
We both like to be tied up and dominated by the other on occasion. Especially when we are blindfolded so we can't see whats coming. Not being able to see whats about to be done to you and being helpless to stop it is very arousing.

It is CCR but it really IS what I spend a great amount of time doing :) I am a country girl through and through~i live in the U.P. and adore every second of it!! So I got to incorporate a kick ass song into my real life lol

Wow, I've loved CCR for years, they're an almost permenant fixture in the car player :) You sound one lucky girl, all the best to you!!

SV x

Okay, now I'm curious. Near the beginning of this thread I mentioned the use of saran-wrap in restraining subs, and gave a brief description of how I used it. I thought I'd at least read a few ("Oh, year, we do that and I love it") but--nada.

Am I the only one on here who has used plastic wrap as a restraining device? If so, I wonder why. Most of the folks in our munch set/play party set used something like this at least every now and then, and our subs loved it and Doms thought it great fun. I wonder what happened to change tasted in just ten years or so?

Okay, now I'm curious. Near the beginning of this thread I mentioned the use of saran-wrap in restraining subs, and gave a brief description of how I used it. I thought I'd at least read a few ("Oh, year, we do that and I love it") but--nada.

Am I the only one on here who has used plastic wrap as a restraining device? If so, I wonder why. Most of the folks in our munch set/play party set used something like this at least every now and then, and our subs loved it and Doms thought it great fun. I wonder what happened to change tasted in just ten years or so?

I have never been approached from the plastic wrap angle.... But I try everything once to see if I like it....And a second and third time even if I don't like it~you know~just to make sure lol

I have never been approached from the plastic wrap angle.... But I try everything once to see if I like it....And a second and third time even if I don't like it~you know~just to make sure lol

The downside is that it does not breathe so it tends to get a hot and the stretching can actually restrict circulation. It looks extremely sexy though and can be great if done well.

A former Dom, with whom I was playing for the very first time, backed me into a doorway, lifted my hands high up on the door frame on each side of me then used his foot to spread my legs as wide as the door frame would allow them to go. When I asked, with a shaky voice, if he was going to tie me there he answered, "You're already bound. My will holds you better than any rope".

He was right.

When I was very young, I was tied to a lamp post with a skip rope by a neighbour girl I was crushing on. I remember loving the feeling beyond belief...not knowing why of course. I even told my parents how good it felt.

I've seen it, but never tried it, mainly because I didn't "get" it at the time. But then I hadn't tried a body bag at the time either, and that went down ok :) I do need to be in the right frame of mind for that though, claustrophobics need NOT apply!! Wrap is now on the "to do" list at some point, even if it's just to say I've done it. Like thedarkestfairy said, try everything once to see if I like it.

SV

A former Dom, with whom I was playing for the very first time, backed me into a doorway, lifted my hands high up on the door frame on each side of me then used his foot to spread my legs as wide as the door frame would allow them to go. When I asked, with a shaky voice, if he was going to tie me there he answered, "You're already bound. My will holds you better than any rope".

He was right.

He was very right of course. I also have a fetish for grandmothers.;)

Back