Just Can't Seem to Stay Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely pics as usual!!!

thank you lovie!

No complaints here! "ratchet ass" or not...they all look great!

I really am such a goon.

No, unless exercise is extreme pleasure for you. ;) That I would thoroughly enjoy giving to you ;)

Um...no. Fuck that noise! I do it, but I hate every second of it.

I would vote for a sex boot camp ;)

of course you would!!!!!

Things have been batshit crazy at work, but here I am!?

ah man, that sucks!!!!!!!!!!

I think a sexy pants audio of dirty talk is in order. I MIGHT be able to swing that tomorrow. I've had a few whispers in my ear about making one. :) And I do like to dirty talk.

Allright, I found some ratchet ass pics...none of them make sense together...but whatever.

And then it's ALL I got...I think til Sat or Sun ;)

Is it odd that after seeing these I have the desire to tie you to a bed and... um... yeah, sorry got worked up for a moment there.

Anyway.. you look amazing and so hot

Um...no. Fuck that noise! I do it, but I hate every second of it.

Well shit, I guess I have to just come out and say it....I would fuck you so hard, so fast, and so good that it would be as though you ran a marathon. You would be panting from the exertion of orgasm wracking your body. You would not need to exercise for quite a while after that.

That was what I was try to say PK...sexy girl :kiss:

Is it odd that after seeing these I have the desire to tie you to a bed and... um... yeah, sorry got worked up for a moment there.

Anyway.. you look amazing and so hot

Thank you...you are always too sweet to me!

Well shit, I guess I have to just come out and say it....I would fuck you so hard, so fast, and so good that it would be as though you ran a marathon. You would be panting from the exertion of orgasm wracking your body. You would not need to exercise for quite a while after that.

That was what I was try to say PK...sexy girl :kiss:

at a loss for words...

hey there sweet thang, can I buy you a fish sandwich?

Ratchet ass my ass! Hot as fuck is more like it! Love the dark nails and the converse!

LMAO me and my attempts at reverse psychology ;)

She is smokin' hot, isn't she?

Awwww thanks B3 *smooch*

Never hear of "boot camp foreplay" have you?????

At this point in my life, I would say anything exists. Just have to ask Google.

:rose: :kiss:

We'll be sending that box o' goodies out to you on Friday . It'll prolly get there early next week.

:rose: :kiss:

We'll be sending that box o' goodies out to you on Friday . It'll prolly get there early next week.

Honest to God, I am SO freaking excited!!!!!

Uggggghhhhhh I was going to try and do a schmexy audio today BUT...I have a new role as taxi driver for someone and I have to drive all over the universe today. Not looking forward to it. At. All.

Uggggghhhhhh I was going to try and do a schmexy audio today BUT...I have a new role as taxi driver for someone and I have to drive all over the universe today. Not looking forward to it. At. All.

Bother, I was looking forward to your audio. You need someone to delegate taxi driving to :D.

Honest to God, I am SO freaking excited!!!!!

Taxi-Driver-2.jpg

I'd chauffeur you around, anywhere you wanna go. as long as we both end up in bed at the end of the day :D

No bby...I had to drive someone around all morning. Then I got in a fight with said person and lost my shit...I'm still trying to calm down. :mad::mad::mad:

No bby...I had to drive someone around all morning. Then I got in a fight with said person and lost my shit...I'm still trying to calm down. :mad::mad::mad:

i know what you meant. just saying on the reverse side of things i would love to do that for you :)

cheer up I've not yet made it to work yet....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDD I feel like him right now! Hide the ax and knives....seriously!

"Are you talking to me? Are you talking to ME? You must be talking to me, I'm the only one here."

Hi sweet lady. Hope all is well and that driving taxi doesn't push you over the edge too. ;)

Allright, I found some ratchet ass pics...none of them make sense together...but whatever.

And then it's ALL I got...I think til Sat or Sun ;)

They're sexy as fuk pics of you. They don't particularly need to make any sense :kiss: Apologies for being away, but you know why :D Thanks for the shout-out. Also, belated Happy Star Wars Day! And if I'm not here this weekend, Happy Mothers Day to one of the smokinest soccer moms out there :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back