The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve44uk

Baleful
Joined
Jul 4, 2010
Posts
4,128
Rebooted, but still true to Molly's original intent, to wit:

"SweetWitch: Welcome to my party. There are only 3 rules:1. Take off your clothes and grab a drink.2. No anger, pain or sadness.3. Have a blast.The past year has been hard on a great many. Let's take today to unwind, enjoy our blessings and revel in nudity and naughtiness. Hey, Santa's done for the year and is on vacation.*Vodka, anyone? Rum punch? There's a keg with no bottom in the corner and a drunken elf dispensing B52 shots at the fully-stocked bar. We have non-alcoholic beverages and hot cocoa. There are marshmallows to roast in the fireplace. The munchies are in the dining room, so help yourself.Turn up the music, grab a partner and dance. Let's have some fun."
 
Ya beat me to it. At least now Molly can beat you for stealing her thread and not me. :D
 
Stick around, fella. You committed thoughtcrime. You need to take your licks, same as me... ;)

Now licks I can go with.... But Molly ain't the licking kind. Not for us forum mice anyway. :eek:
 
Damn, does this mean I have to dig all the Baths pictures out of the archives?

I was under the impression everything would remain in the old threads, they're just closed to new posts.

But, hey, if you wanna repost to save us searching for 'em... :D
 
Well, this could be interesting. ;)

Think good thoughts for my troupe with our adjudication tonight, please! Thanks! Personally, I'm just looking forward to another night of glaring at everyone and yelling at them in French. :D

Just to get ready, I think I'll take one of those B52 shots....
 
*Wanders in after being lost in the wilderness*

Oh, Good, I found it. Drink pretty please.
 
Damn, does this mean I have to dig all the Baths pictures out of the archives?

Well, Bear, it might make life a tad easier for some.
I think we should limit the size of some piccies; my screen goes loopy if they are too large.

Well, this could be interesting. ;)

Think good thoughts for my troupe with our adjudication tonight, please! Thanks! Personally, I'm just looking forward to another night of glaring at everyone and yelling at them in French. :D

Just to get ready, I think I'll take one of those B52 shots....

Encouraging thoughts for the troupe.
Apart from a very large airplane, a B52 is. . . .?
:rose:
 
Well, Bear, it might make life a tad easier for some.
I think we should limit the size of some piccies; my screen goes loopy if they are too large.



Encouraging thoughts for the troupe.
Apart from a very large airplane, a B52 is. . . .?
:rose:

A B-52 is also a drink. I think its, Kaluia, Baileys, and Grand Marnie.

Yes, please...at least one or two.

I might make my way down there tonight and soak for a while. :)

I'll bring the wine and back rub. ;)
 
1-jean-leon-gerome-the-bath-b.jpg


Jean-L%C3%A9on_G%C3%A9r%C3%B4me_013_Moorish_bath.jpg
 
Does this mean we need to restock the wine pantry? Hopefully the wine got moved over without incident like in The Secret of Santa Vitora.
 
Hey guys! *looking around* Did this place get a new coat of paint, or something? New lamps? Something looks different ... ;)

Oh, it's Friday night and I ain't got no-body ...

I'm in bed, the three-legged wonderpup is curled up on a canvas beach bag she just dragged out of my closet (she's weird, what can I say?) I'm catching up on some shows and considering breaking out the Bailey's. Friday night! Whoo-hoo!

Actually, it's been a bit of a tough week and I'm ready to take it easy. The good-ish news is that I just got a big freelance job to do, which will be nice. But ... that will kind of put the brakes on my NaNo project. I will persevere with my novel, though, just a much slower pace. I love NaNo, but it kind of feels nice to have the pressure taken off. Especially since I was already so far behind, anyway.

Tomorrow, against my better judgement, I'm taking the Kidlets to some Winter Wonderland thing at the Bass Pro Shops. It's too early for me for Christmas stuff, but the cousins are all going, so I feel we must. I mean, do they have to have a Santa there? Already? Ugh.

Now, where did I stash that Bailey's? Rolf? Help a lady out?
 
*pulls out some Bailey's for Shea* :rose: You don't mind if I join you?

Sounds like a nice relaxing evening you're having.

I just got my 10 year high school reunion invite and I'm deciding if I should go. Got to go over the snowy pass tomorrow at 6am, hoping I can keep my car on the road this time. :eek:
 
Um, okay. So I lost my long-running thread. Sigh.

The Naked Party was started 12-29-2007, 02:45 PM as a result of in-fighting among Lit members. During the original thread's long run of 86314 posts there have been flirts, perversion, intellectual discussions, nonsense, sympathy and one evening of improvisational theater dramatics. It was great fun. I suppose 6 years is long enough. It might be a good time for the SweetWitch swan song--or not.

Anyway, if you want to read over some of the funny and ridiculous posts, you can go here.
 
Last edited:
Holy fucking shit, it's a massacre! All the long running threads are gone! :eek:

I understand why, it's just weird to see so few posts on threads.

Oh well, life goes on. :D
 
Well, Bear, it might make life a tad easier for some.
I think we should limit the size of some piccies; my screen goes loopy if they are too large.



Encouraging thoughts for the troupe.
Apart from a very large airplane, a B52 is. . . .?
:rose:
It's a sweet shot made of Kahlua, Irish cream and a hint of Grand Marnier.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top