Virginia!!

It hasn't been too entirely bad today. A little rain to wash away all the sand and yuck left behind after the snow. A balmy 45 or so in Hampton Roads. I am sure you have it hotter down in Florida, va.man but don't count us out yet. ;)

Good day, folks! What are y'all up to today? Going to be lovely outside at least in NOVA...

you just had to mention that "s" word. I hope it' more of what our local station is calling for and not what the "early" models show. Y'all be sure to get your snow day french toast makings though (milk, bread n eggs).

Why do people always by bread, milk and eggs if they are calling for a dusting, lol. It's hilarious. If they call for an inch, all the stores sell out lol.

By the way, yummmmm, french toast yumm!!!

I always make snow day french toast for the kids. I think they may be getting tired of it this year though :D

I always make snow day french toast for the kids. I think they may be getting tired of it this year though :D

yeah I khow what you mean. not used to cooking breakfast for like 6 days in row...lol

challenging to come up with new ways to do breakfast...lol

Cf

yeah I khow what you mean. not used to cooking breakfast for like 6 days in row...lol

challenging to come up with new ways to do breakfast...lol

Cf

thank goodness mine wasn't home quite that long. Thank goodness mine like cereal and pop tarts too

thank goodness mine wasn't home quite that long. Thank goodness mine like cereal and pop tarts too

well they do that on a normal school day...on weekends and days that they are out for other reasons...i try to do something special for them...

well they do that on a normal school day...on weekends and days that they are out for other reasons...i try to do something special for them...

what a good Daddy! So, where are you so I can send my boys? lol

Virginia!!!

Kingstowne, N. VA checking in here! Hello, all.

ok, wheres 757? of course I would, what kind of special recipe you got in mind?

Hampton ROads area....ala....newport news, norfolk, hampton, virginia beach....I acuatlly live about 25 minutes due west....but I odnt want people to get lost on the map...lol

Well the special recipe is a secret....for your ears only

Hampton ROads area....ala....newport news, norfolk, hampton, virginia beach....I acuatlly live about 25 minutes due west....but I odnt want people to get lost on the map...lol

Well the special recipe is a secret....for your ears only

lol.. yea I know that area. you all got hammered with snow last week! I was glad you all got all that and we just got a dusting. lmao @ getting lost. Im trying to think of some of the small towns we pass through on our way to NC, but I can't. Im not good with road #'s, but I know we go by the Virginia Diner.

Back