The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL! Yes, I can imagine.

I haven't been shooting in ages and ages, but I believe it's time to remedy that. The show has been keeping me on the edge of my seat .... I actually shed a few tears this week.

Yeah, this week was a tough one. Now that my PBR finals is over for the year, Walking Dead is what I look forward to watching the most. Other than that, it's HGTV House Hunters type shows. I like to count the number of times the house hunting people use the word 'nice' to describe everything they see.

Yeah, this week was a tough one. Now that my PBR finals is over for the year, Walking Dead is what I look forward to watching the most. Other than that, it's HGTV House Hunters type shows. I like to count the number of times the house hunting people use the word 'nice' to describe everything they see.

This season of TWD is so much better than last.

O.O Burn Notice tonight. I almost forgot.

LoL. Nice is used often.

Sunday nights I think are the kid and mine's favorite night because we have Once Upon A Time and The Walking Dead... it's a good night for TV.

This season of TWD is so much better than last.

O.O Burn Notice tonight. I almost forgot.

I'm two seasons behind on Burn Notice... I got a little bored, but then I caught a few episodes and it looked like it picked it up.

Then my plan will have succeeded! :D :devil:

1295287513-clever-girl.jpg

Hah! That's so weird.

I use to live in Tacoma

I was on 7th and Pines near downtown. I'm on the other side now though, but I'm actually going back to Tacoma next month.

ETA: For a visit at least.

Not weird, Dream, just a small world. I encounter it a lot these days.

LT~

Fecking A. Someone in my power grid hit a transformer pole I bet. My lights winked out for a a bit all of a sudden. Dumb asses. It's raining, slow the hell down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back