The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can imagine her morale improving already. Mine would!
horny-1.gif

Silly old bear.

:heart:

I just asked VM and he PM'd me. He's going to update the thread right now, but I guess she's still waiting! We suggest that the doctors get going... the last thing they want is a seriously irritated Stella.

What's the problem I wonder? Every delay means a lower probability that complete movement in the digit will be achieveable. :(

What's the problem I wonder? Every delay means a lower probability that complete movement in the digit will be achieveable. :(

Hand surgery is actually quite a difficult art. I found this out when I fractured my middle finger. The surgeon was a bastard because he was one of only a few here in the valley. He treated me like crap, had me sitting around in his office for 3 hours and charged me $200 for a little piece of velcro used to splint it that I could have bought at walgreens for $2.99. I was SO pissed at being treated like like a slab of meat I walked out and haven't had the fracture repaired.

It still hurts like hell if I do anything strenuous to it, but... FUCK THAT. I'll suffer. Anyway. Hand surgeons are a little difficult to come by... I gather it's a rather precise form of surgery. Of course I'm just speculating... (and ranting)

Hand surgery is actually quite a difficult art. I found this out when I fractured my middle finger. The surgeon was a bastard because he was one of only a few here in the valley. He treated me like crap, had me sitting around in his office for 3 hours and charged me $200 for a little piece of velcro used to splint it that I could have bought at walgreens for $2.99. I was SO pissed at being treated like like a slab of meat I walked out and haven't had the fracture repaired.

It still hurts like hell if I do anything strenuous to it, but... FUCK THAT. I'll suffer. Anyway. Hand surgeons are a little difficult to come by... I gather it's a rather precise form of surgery. Of course I'm just speculating... (and ranting)

There are more high grade neurosurgeons around than hand surgeons. You are absolutely right. It's a rare and tricky specialty. Take care of your hands, people.

And on that note, I'm going to go find a nice pile of leaves and do a little hibernation practice. Good night, everyone.

And on that note, I'm going to go find a nice pile of leaves and do a little hibernation practice. Good night, everyone.

:kiss:

I'll be following in a bit when the laundry gets done. I ran out of underwear :rolleyes: I had 2 options: buy some more, or do laundry. You see what I chose.

Sorry sugar. :kiss:

There's nothing more aggravating than being kept waiting in a doctors office...especially when you're hurting...then be treated like a lower form of life once you're ushered into the Great Man's presence. :mad:

And on that less than cheery note I bid you all good night. :)

Last edited:
Good Night everyone!

Tarakin and Starr... day shift is yours.

Starr.. I hope you're feeling better. :kiss:

Tarakin... I miss 'not' seeing you. :kiss:

See y'all in the morning. :heart:

I can't believe it! I absolutely can't believe it. Here I gave up alcohol for two weeks in a serious attempt to lower my triglyceroids for my physical today and the total effect was . . . zip! Turns out I have the exact symptoms for a genetic disorder that gives you high triglyceroids and low LDL. My ration fits the profile classically. Drat. Another pill to take. This gettin' old shit sucks.

But on a lighter note, my BP is 125/75 and my resting heart rate was so low the nurse was worried about my feeling faint or getting dizzy easily. Now I'll admit to being a bit dizzy, but not the way she thought. I work hard to get my RHR down and I have succeeded. Ready for this? *drum roll, crecendo of brass* 42!! Damn, I haz athleet!

I can't believe it! I absolutely can't believe it. Here I gave up alcohol for two weeks in a serious attempt to lower my triglyceroids for my physical today and the total effect was . . . zip! Turns out I have the exact symptoms for a genetic disorder that gives you high triglyceroids and low LDL. My ration fits the profile classically. Drat. Another pill to take. This gettin' old shit sucks.

But on a lighter note, my BP is 125/75 and my resting heart rate was so low the nurse was worried about my feeling faint or getting dizzy easily. Now I'll admit to being a bit dizzy, but not the way she thought. I work hard to get my RHR down and I have succeeded. Ready for this? *drum roll, crecendo of brass* 42!! Damn, I haz athleet!

Come here Bear.....Let me see if I can get your heart to pounding.... :kiss:

I thot women liked wearing fur coats, not being snogged by them. ;)

Who knew?

Evening folks. :D

Hi Trish. Congrats on the writing. :)

I've put aside my novel for the moment. I have a story screaming to get out. Involving creative use of roses once again. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back