Sex in the hotel window

My ex and I did this several times. Pretty much every time we stayed at a hotel. It would be doggy style usually. Me bent over facing the window. Once the hotel was right along the freeway and it was stop and go commute. I think we caused a crash šŸ˜¬.
 
I'm working on a true story about this. In fact, about my honeymoon for my second (current) marriage. . I, we've, both wives and I have always been into this.

My honeymoon for my first marriage was spent in a Presidential Suite at the Anaheim Hilton & Towers. I shit you not, but my ex-wife had won a four night stay in the suite in a Christmas party raffle for the large chain of dental offices for whom she worked.

The room was in corner, at the end of a hallway, with two entrances one of which entered into the bedroom area and the other entered into the living room. The living room had a dining area, wet bar, a playpen type sectional and a terrace with a sofa and several chairs. Of course all of the windows were floor to ceiling with outstanding views.

The main bedroom, of course, had a king sized bed and a divan/loveseat piece of furniture in front of one of the floor to ceiling windows that overlooked a pool deck. They should have just put a sign on that piece of furniture that said, "fuck here," since it's design seemed to be beckoning from the moment we first saw it. It was so ergonomically perfect for the purpose that "fuck here" is exactly what we did (I'll bet it looks scary under a black light). From a distance the glass on the property looks to be dark green or black, and almost opaque, but from vantage points on or around the property, including the pool decks and lanais, the windows become almost transparent when backlit at night and you can also plainly see in during the day as well.

Though we spent two days at Disneyland, when we weren't out and about we spent most of our time in the suite making love on almost every piece of furniture with much of it in front of the windows. Having been down to the pool deck both day and night, we knew full well that people could see in and it turned us on even more. More than once, we screwed standing either with her bent over the divan or with her ample (let's be honest, HUGE) tits pressed against the glass. The fireworks at Disneyland were visible from just about any window in the suite and on the first night they went off just as we were both cumming (sorry, on the bed this time) and we joked for years about "seeing fireworks" during sex.

A funny anecdote, but one night I had called for room service and since we'd just finished having sex I elected to answer at the living room door when it was delivered. I was wearing only a bathrobe and the place was bit of a mess with drinks, bits of clothing, and obvious signs of partying scattered about. You'd have thought there were ten people in the room instead of just two.

The waiter was Asian and though he spoke English he wasn't real proficient. I mentioned that I'd forgotten my wallet, for a tip, and said I had to get it in the other room. Well...he followed me, pushing the cart before him. When the cart started to clear the threshold into the bedroom I went to stop him and my wife said, "Let him come in." So, in he came and she made no effort to hide herself as she sat cross legged on the bed in a white and pink open cup and crotchless teddy with garters and sheer white hose. The only concession to modesty is that she had a boa draped over her big tits. The boa didn't cover much, and she looked almost virginal...NOT !!

Upon seeing her, and seemingly without a hint of embarrassment, he gave us a "thumbs up" and a wink and said, "A-number-one first time?" I said, "Yes, our honeymoon," and we all had a laugh. He then proceeded to prepare our dishes for us before I sent him on his way with a big tip. Ahhh...memories.
 
Last edited:
I have

I have seen a couple fucking in their hotel room window across an alley from mine

And I have taken liberties, shall we say, with a lover against a floor to ceiling window in my hotel room

G
 
Back
Top