Sex in the hotel window

We did it in front of the open hotel window last week while on vacation. First floor room with a view from the parking lot. Hope a lot of folks got a good look.
We did this too, just a couple months ago in Florida.

Just got back from an all inclusive in Mexico and one night we were walking back from dinner and a guy was standing sideways in front of his 2nd floor window, back lit with the shear curtains pulled close jerking off. We stopped and watched for a bit because he had a very impressively large cock. When he saw us he pulled back the curtain giving us a clearer view of his big cock. Then some young women came by and were vocally shocked and grossed out scaring him from the window.

Count me in here! The best ones have been the strangers I didn't know who were in my room 5 mins later ;-)

In November in Las Vegas at the Mandalay Bay we played at the window several times, but the reflective glass restricted our view of who may have seen us. That was a major O builder for me.....us! Will always wonder.

So are going back to another hotel and try again!! lol

In November in Las Vegas at the Mandalay Bay we played at the window several times, but the reflective glass restricted our view of who may have seen us. That was a major O builder for me.....us! Will always wonder.

the crowd to watch will be huge!!

Done it in london with the ex. Her breasts pressed up against the full length glass and took her from behind spread legged up her bushy pussy. Any one looking up at the 2nd story window from the street would seen my cock was up her wet and spread vagina. She loved it all be it very reluctant at first but she came regualrly.

Last edited:
I've done this before and it's very thrilling! I'm not sure if I've ever been "caught" or not, but it is some of the best sex I've had!

That sounds so cool. The best of luck. xx

In case anyone was doubting my courage here is a daytime pic of the view(s)!! lol

Last edited:
In case anyone was doubting my courage here is a daytime pic of the view(s)!! lol

hmm are you sure? I think we need some more proof or evidence... maybe like different angles and such. on a more serious note, you are simply stunning and love your posts. more please!

My wife and I discovered how exciting this was when we did it in a hotel in Orlando. After that, anytime we were on vacation and had a room several floors above ground level, we would have sex in front of the window. We finally stopped when we hit our 50's because we didn't think anybody really wanted to see a couple of older folks having sex.

When he saw us he pulled back the curtain giving us a clearer view of his big cock. Then some young women came by and were vocally shocked and grossed out scaring him from the window.

Ha - that's how they acted. They probably rubbed later to the visual.

If you're visiting NYC book a room at the Standard Hotel overlooking the Highline park. Google "Standard Hotel + sex" and you'll see what I mean.

Note to self, go to Vegas more often

I remember my ex and I staying at the Hilton in Manchester. I was looking out the window and he crept up behind me and literally just took me. He ended up ripping my top and taking my bra off and pushing me right up against the window. Doubt anyone saw us but the possibility still makes my pussy tingle when I think about it.

I remember my ex and I staying at the Hilton in Manchester. I was looking out the window and he crept up behind me and literally just took me. He ended up ripping my top and taking my bra off and pushing me right up against the window. Doubt anyone saw us but the possibility still makes my pussy tingle when I think about it.

Wow wish we could have been the lucky couple to witness that
My wife and I love to play with the shades open:)

About 5 years ago my wife and I went away for a weekend to a hotel...the 1st trip away from kids in a while. I wanted a lot of kinky sex, so I brought a lot of alcohol along...which drastically improves my wifes sex drive. During the drive there, she drank the equivalent of 5 or 6 shots, so things were going to plan. When we checked into the hotel, the 1st thing we wanted to do was get that first fuck out of the way.....our room had floor to ceiling windows (which were open) that opened into a common balcony shared with a couple adjoining rooms but not accessible to the public and looked out to a lake. We stripped naked and to be playful (and kinky) I took my wifes panties and tied them around her head to double as a blindfold. I was on top of her missionary, fucking hard (maybe a little rough) when I looked up out the window to see a hispanic gardener on the balcony outside our open window pulling weeds out of a flower pot. He soon turned to face the window and noticed us and I gave him a 'thumbs up" sign. He started to turn away and i gave him a #1 sign to say "wait a minute" (I am a want-to-be cuckold ..... always fantasize about watching my wife fuck another man. She did a couple 3-ways with me and a buddy in college and I cant stop thinking about it! She was drunk and blindfolded, so I pushed the envelope). I motioned to the gardener to stay there and got my wife onto her feet and walked her to the window, still blindfolded. I gave the gardener a hand signal to "shhhhhh" so she wouldn't hear and pushed her to the window in a standing position in front of him..... she braced her hands on the window and took my cock as the gardener got a close view. After fucking her for a while standing, I had her drop to her knees and fucked her in a seemi-doggy position for him to watch....he gave a thumbs up sitting in a chair. I motioned for him to come closer to the window, which he did, and then gave him a hand signal to "jerk-off" and nodded to him in approval. He got down on his knees, seperated by just glass, pulled his pants to his knees, and jerked off in front of us. My wife, blindfolded, knew nothing. I verbally roleplayed with her, telling her exactly what was happening but making it sound like a fantasy. She came soon, moaning loudly and the mexican came, shooting it all over the window, which protected my wifes face. I hard fucked her for about 10 more seconds and filled up her pussy. I helped her up, walked he, still blindfolded to the bathroom for a shower, and came back out....the gardener had left. I then went in and joined her in the shower. She still doesnt know to this day!

If it helps you to imagine, she was 30 years old, A-cup small titties, 5'10" tall, 130 pounds, blonde and blue eyes, and had a nicely groomed/maintained hairy bush at the time.

Back