Girls that like male to male action

dubyautah

Experienced
One of my biggest turn-ons is a girl that gets hot watching two guys get down. I love girls that are straight but love watching gay men. Huge bonus if they would be willing to get a strap on and joint the fun!!
anyone else?
or better yet, any girls like that out there?

One of my biggest turn-ons is a girl that gets hot watching two guys get down. I love girls that are straight but love watching gay men. Huge bonus if they would be willing to get a strap on and joint the fun!!
anyone else?
or better yet, any girls like that out there?

Ive seen two men together and been involved in bi 3somes with men. It is erotic, but my preference is for both men to be bi and very masculine

I'm not sure about how masculine people would consider me but the bi threesome fantasy is always at the top of my list. I always picture another smooth fit guy with me and my wife as we enjoy all the possibilities that another guy would bring to our sex life. She's on board (in fantasy) and it's become one of our favorite things to play out....she gets unbelievably turned on when I reveal my bi side :):):)

I'm not sure about how masculine people would consider me but the bi threesome fantasy is always at the top of my list. I always picture another smooth fit guy with me and my wife as we enjoy all the possibilities that another guy would bring to our sex life. She's on board (in fantasy) and it's become one of our favorite things to play out....she gets unbelievably turned on when I reveal my bi side :):):)

I've been there...and it was worth every second..

Back