I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very true and for those; they don't become my daddy or a partner. They tend to be random fuck-conversations or moments in my pic thread. I think as with anything there are different types and for every type there is a complimentary one.

I'm pretty adaptable and can play many roles sub/Dom etc but my go to is daddy/daughter

Very true and for those; they don't become my daddy or a partner. They tend to be random fuck-conversations or moments in my pic thread. I think as with anything there are different types and for every type there is a complimentary one.

I'm pretty adaptable and can play many roles sub/Dom etc but my go to is daddy/daughter

Daddy/daughter is very appealing.

Ah what a delightful set of qualities, Beth. Especially the penchant for dirtiness but wanting to be a good girl. Of course, good can be taken many ways. ;)

Thank you :) yes, good can be taken many ways lol

I'm"old", (but not real old looking!)lol, but I do recognize the signals, and have had them pointed out to me if I've missed them, by others. I have enjoyed being with younger people, and look forward to more experiences. Having said that, I do sometimes get insecure, and fear that I am too old. Please don't be afraid to be more direct with us oldsters.....it does tons for our egos to be paid attention to....and once we DO get the message, it will be worthwhile, I promise!! :devil:

I will try my best!

Daddy/daughter can be tricky, especially if there were no set boundaries going in.

Daddy/daughter can be tricky, especially if there were no set boundaries going in.
Agreed. I've been fortunate enough to have been taught what d/s really is and also I'm okay with being upfront about my needs. The issue I've found is when a daddy asks for one thing and means another because they are apprehensive about admitting to wanting say age play for example. I've been asked to play a certain age but been told to speak like much younger...just be upfront! That way I can say what I'm comfortable with prior to role play

Daddy/daughter is very appealing.

Have you done it before?

Agreed. I've been fortunate enough to have been taught what d/s really is and also I'm okay with being upfront about my needs. The issue I've found is when a daddy asks for one thing and means another because they are apprehensive about admitting to wanting say age play for example. I've been asked to play a certain age but been told to speak like much younger...just be upfront! That way I can say what I'm comfortable with prior to role play

Have you done it before?

No, not really daddy / daughter. Other role plays, but not that.

That's what guidelines are for. That's why communication is important in any relationship, but more so in a D/s, Daddy/daughter. If He's experienced and more importantly, comfortable with Himself, He'll be open from the start with what's expected from you and the relationship.

The way I sound, I should write "50 Shades of Daddy" LOL

Can't be any worse than 50 shades of how to disguise abuser as a dominant and make millions of pounds from naive housewives

Do you think it is something you would try in the future or are you happy with how your roles are played already?

Well, the 'daughter' part of it bothers me a little bit, in that I have daughters your age, and wouldn't really want to go there with a real daughter! But role-playing being with a younger woman, perhaps a neighbor, sounds attractive.

Can't be any worse than 50 shades of how to disguise abuser as a dominant and make millions of pounds from naive housewives

No Fucking Shit!!

A total rip off of Twilight written by someone that has NO CLUE to the Lifestyle. Christmas trees, I should do it!

Well, the 'daughter' part of it bothers me a little bit, in that I have daughters your age, and wouldn't really want to go there with a real daughter! But role-playing being with a younger woman, perhaps a neighbor, sounds attractive.

I understand x I would be more than concerned if you wanted to do with real daughters!

No Fucking Shit!!

A total rip off of Twilight written by someone that has NO CLUE to the Lifestyle. Christmas trees, I should do it!

Twilight was a bunch of abusive pants too! It's bad enough writing for housewives but when you're writing for such young impressionable minds there should be a duty of care to show them what healthy relationships look like - not perpetuate myths of masculinity and femininity, gender roles in relationships and self esteem.

I understand x I would be more than concerned if you wanted to do with real daughters!

Twilight was a bunch of abusive pants too! It's bad enough writing for housewives but when you're writing for such young impressionable minds there should be a duty of care to show them what healthy relationships look like - not perpetuate myths of masculinity and femininity, gender roles in relationships and self esteem.

And that vampires sparkle in the sunlight, not burst into flames, ARGH!!

Bram Stoker must have thrown up in his grave

Lol agreed.

I've never actually seen a vampire movie or read a vampire book (outside of twilight). I started reading interview with a vampire but didn't get very far.

Lol agreed.

I've never actually seen a vampire movie or read a vampire book (outside of twilight). I started reading interview with a vampire but didn't get very far.

This Daddy's read many vampire stories, from the original Dracula to anthologies of vampire stories and legends.

What is it you like about the genre that would encourage you to recommend it to others?

What is it you like about the genre that would encourage you to recommend it to others?

I like the supernatural good vs evil aspect of the vampire story. It's something I like. Most people don't and I can respect it. I don't care for Harlequin romances

May I chime in? At the young age of 60, (I can't believe it), I can get into the daddy role and I also have loved vampires since the first time I saw Bella Lugosi on our living room B&W television. I was about 11 or 12 and, if I'm not mistaken, was one of the first times I had the stirrings of an erection. To this day, I find vampires to be the most erotic of all the "monsters", with the exception of individual actors, ... and now, we continue with our regular station programming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back