I'll pay to publish your erotica in a game!

brawler

Virgin
Joined
Aug 18, 2015
Posts
2
Hi,

I'm looking for people who preferably already have a story on the site they would be interested in seeing made into a game (specifically a so-called visual novel). The project would entail you adding some more "branches" to the story i.e. a couple of places where the player (who would be the protagonist of the story) can make a different choice from what the protagonist does in the original (or follow the story exactly as you first wrote it, if that's what they choose).

I pay $0.025/word over paypal - it's a bit low but that's because except any additions to the writing, it will already have been available online and I'm not asking for any exclusivity (not for the additional writing either). For a 20K word story, it'd work out to $500. I'm happy to pay part in advance.

I'm interested in most kinks, though the ideal type of story would have a lot of dialogue and the sex happening more towards the end than right from the start.

Post links to your stories here or PM me!
 
Last edited:
maybe Pygmalion

My Pygmalion story, Emancipation, would be an excellent candidate. Especially the ANATOMY chapter where the narrator's wife permits and enjoys submitting her body for intimate examination, stimulation and tasting by her husband, OCD sister and bro-in-law. I have just 10 of the 15 chapters published. -Small spoiler- in the last chapter, the author does a book tour with THAT story and has general and adult only reading/reenactments! :devil:
 
A visual novel author, eh? I'm familiar with the genre, well, mostly by reputation, but I know what they are and how they usually work.

I imagine it must be difficult to adapt an existing linear story into the VN format, especially since a traditional VN has quite the selection of girls and many erotica stories only really focus on one or two. I'm curious, have you done this before or are you looking for your first one? Do you have an artist lined up?

I don't think anything I have done or currently have planned would be usable, but I'll stick the idea on my back burner and see if anything worthwhile comes out of it. It would be interesting as hell to write an H VN, though I'm sure I'm no Key. I should probably actually play through more of the ones I've bought before putting a lot of thought into this.
 
Back
Top