New Little Sister

Her legs felt a little wobbly as she was finally standing. Though he was smiling at her, she could tell that he meant what he said by his tone. Timidly she turned so her back was facing him, even though he already saw her naked breast. She slipped off the robe so she could let the nightgown slip down her body and lay softly on the floor around her feet. She could feel his eyes on her panty clad ass. She could still feel the wetness between her legs.

After she slipped the robe back on, she tied it closed so he couldn't see her body, though the robe barely covered her ass. She bent down and picked up the nightgown. Was he really going to make her clean off his shorts with this?
 
He smiled as he watched the biggie slip to the ground. His sister must have been doing some serious cardio or stair masters or whatever. Her ass was amazing. He could barely stop himself from reaching out to grab those prettie panties and peel them off.

But she donned the robe quick enough, tied it snug enough that he could see just how narrow her waist was. Her ass stuck out of the tone as she scoped up the nightie. Then turned to him

"Not so bad is it" he said as he sat down and gestured at his crotch.

"Now clean me up"
 
Leda's stomach felt like it was doing flips. She knew he just wanted her to rub his cock, but used the excuse of her needing to clean him. She brought up her hand holding the nighty, and started to rub the cloth against the wet spot. She could both see and feel how hard and big he was.

As she continued, Leda went to her knees and kneeled in front of Lance. She noted to herself about how thick his cock was. She was surprised that the head wasn't poking out of his shorts.
 
He stifled a groan as her hand found his cock Bree material of the nighty makin a soft hiss over his shorts. As she leaned over he gazed down the cleavage exposed by her top. But soon she was kneeling between his legs. His cock throbbing an stiffening with every caress as she rubbed his member

He reached down a hand, sliding it a long the sofa and reaching out for the robe, deftly finding the string that tied it shut. And he tugged the knot loose.

"You wanted to look an feel sexy. Well you don't need the nighty for that. But now it seems like the mess you made has caused you even more work. You've gotten me hard. Now you need to take care of that" he said. And as he said it he used his other hand to reach into his shorts and pull his big cock out
 
Leda pushed his hand away from her robe, but he already had one of the ties and pulled. She tried to keep it closed with her hands and arms but Lance could see more of her breasts.

"But I did exactly what you said!" She protested. Her eyes landed on his cock once it was free from his shorts. Leda blushed and looked away. It was definitely big, and they definitely should not be doing what they are doing. Leda should just get up and go up stairs... Would he follow her? Thoughts of him slipping into her bed and touching her, grinding against her as she tried to resist flooded her mind... And she was half tempted to get up and go upstairs to see if he would.

She didn't know why, but the feeling of him over powering her really turned her on. Was she weird because of that?
 
He grinned as she looked away, embarrassed by the thick pile of flesh that she had raised in his shorts.

"You wanted to feel sexy. And this is what it's done" he told her as he leaned up. Sliding closer to her. He put his arms on her shoulders. He slipped his thumbs under the material of the rub, and then slid his hands down along the material, stopping just a over her breasts.

"That pretty nighty got my cock hard and now your gonna take care of it. Or I will" he said. And as he said this his muscular arms tugged on her robe, pulling it open, making her firm round breasts jiggle deliciously just inches from his throbbing cock.
 
"No way!" Leda pulled away, again trying to cover herself from her brothers gaze. She decided to go ahead and leave, scampering back up the stairs and into her room. Her heart was pounding. She closed the door behind herself but didn't lock it.

Quickly she slipped off her wet panties, put on a fresh pair, and retied her robe. She slipped into her bed and under the covers. She waited to see if she could hear him coming up the stairs. As she thought about how they ended up on the couch, she blushed again and pulled the covers over her head. Her nipples were still hard and her pussy ached, wanting attention.

With one hand, her fingers slipped down and she could feel how hot her mound was. Rubbing her pussy, she imagined him overtop of her again and shoving her panties to the side and fucking her whether she liked it or not. What was wrong with her? Why was she having these thoughts?
 
Last edited:
Oh hell no, he thought to himself as he sat there, his cock aching. After a few minutes he quietly slipped upstairs

He tested Lefa's door, and opened it with a smile

He saw the bulge under the sheet that was her, and he laid down in the bed, putting an arm over her

"Leda.....I'm sorry" he said with a gleam of pure list in his eyes
 
Leda didn't even hear him come in, or know he was in the room until she felt the bed shift. Her hand was still over her pussy, which was now causing her second pair of panties to get wet. Stopped and pulled the sheet from over her head and looked at her brother.

She could still see the lust in his eyes, but she scooted over on the bed, giving him room to lay next to her. Would he lay next to her and they would sleep, or would he punish her for not listening to him? With that thought she shifted more, pressing her legs tightly together.

"I'm... Sorry too... I didn't know how to react... No ones ever seen me like that before... And I never..." Why was she apologizing?! She was blushing again and was hugging onto a spare pillow.
 
"Shhhhh" he said to her as he slipped underneath the covers, slipping an arm over her and pulling her close

"I didn't mean to shock you. You said you wanted to be sexy and feel sexy. I was trying to show you how sexy I found you" he told her as he pulled her closer, his legs sliding over hers under the covers, her hips sliding against his groin

"You have nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed of. Your gorgeous. In fact I should apologize for not being able to control myself" he said as he felt the soft material of th bathrobe slide against the rigid muscles of his chest and arms
 
They were now spooning, with Lance behind her. She moved closer to him, feeling his warm body. She could still feel his cock partially erect and pressed against her ass. Her arms laid overtop his that were wrapped around her.

"You really think I'm sexy?" She asked him. "I... I think you look sexy too..."
 
Her timid voice made him throb against her

"I think your gorgeous" he said in a voice still hungry

"I was soo hard for you. Couldn't you tell" he said, and as he did, he
Shifted and the called between her ass cheeks soon nestled his cock

"Didn't you see how big and hard I was. Did you like that?" He asked as he shifted against her. His lips coming close to her ear, his arm on hers sliding down, his fingers reaching to caress the skin exposed just above her chest where the robe was held close and tight

"I was trying so hard to see more of you"
 
Leda lightly bit her bottom lip again, to keep herself from moaning. A soft sigh still escaped as he whispered in her ear and grind his cock into her ass. His words just turned her on more, and she wanted to feel him grinding against her wet pussy again.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you." Her ass pushed back onto his cock. This was dangerous, brothers and sisters shouldn't do things like this... But it felt good. As they continued to slowly dry hump each other, the ties on the robe was becoming lose. Could he still smell the scent of her hot sex? Would he want her to 'take care of what she started'?

Hopefully their parents would be going to sleep soon if they weren't already...
 
He felt her body begin to work agains his. And he used his hand to slowly ball up the material of her robe. It opened the front up, so he could glance down and see the swell of her cleavage. It also drew the bottom up and he could feel the flesh of her back against that of his bare stomach

He began to breath deeper and harder as his member stiffened against her ass, God it felt good

"I told you how you make me feel. You never told me how it made you feel to make me so big and hard?" He aske with that gruff voice, his arm pulling back to open her robe more, exposing more of her breast, and his eea drank in the sight of one rigid nipple. He licked his lips hungering for her
 
She took in a breath, letting him move and open the robe. She thought about when she first felt it against her pussy, and then against her fingers as she was 'cleaning' his shorts.

"It... Made me wet." She paused blushing again, "and... My body felt really hot." Much like right now. "And, I wasn't expecting your... Thing to be so big." She wasn't sure whether to call it a penis, cock, or rod. "And... The way you were talking to me... It made me feel weird... But in a good way."

Feeling his breath on her neck felt good, and the gruff sound of his voice just made her want to start touching herself again.
 
He smiled and locked his lips as he shifted again. This time though, he slowly pulled her robe to the side, one half of her body exposed. He also slipped his hand into his shorts, and pulled his cock free, an when he leaned back against her his member slid in between her thighs, sliding right up against her hot sex

"I can feel you getting hot again. Does this help" he asked shifting his hips, making his cock slide over her panty clad pussy. As he did some slid his free hand up her hip and her side, his finger stopping just under her breasts

"Did you like that my cock was so big?" He asked her as he continued to slide his member along her sex

"I like that your ass is so round, your breasts are so perky and you like racishing in a robe" he told her, his lips just barely grazing her ear this time
 
Her breath started to get deeper once she felt his cock against her pussy. When he asked her if it helped, she whimpered softly in pleasure and managed to say yes. She knew her dampness could be felt through her panties. As he pushed himself into her, she rocked her body back against his.

To his second question, she gave another breathy yes. She shifted a little, bumping his arm and making his hand move up to her breast.

Leda turned her head more towards her shoulder, looking at her blond haired brother, the only thing separating them was her panties.
 
He felt her damp sex quite obviously. The heat alone was practically enough to met the rigid pole he was slowly gliding against her. The soft material was delightful, but when she shifted her arm, and his hand came to rest on the firm silky flesh of her breast he did groan. His fingers gently catching, and toying with, the rigid flesh of her nipple

He didn't know how much he could take, and initially he hadn't cared less. But she had been worried. And he didn't even know if he should be they were adults and that was that

And she was there

And she wanted it

And he wanted to give it to her

He let his hand slide free of her pert tit, and it drifted down her ribs and over her waist

He let his fingers catch on Her panties and he followed thethin material down over the round flesh of her ass

He tigged it aside and was instantly rewarded with the silky hot kiss of her pussy lips along his shaft as he continued to slide his pole over, but not into, her delicious pussy
 
Leda trembled lightly, not out of fear but out of anticipation. She allowed him to pull down her panties, even lifting herself so that he could pull then down with ease. Now there was nothing.

She rolled over, facing her brother with her robe opened and her panties down to her knees. Coming closer, her breasts pressed against his bare chest and his big thick cock was sandwiched between them. Their noses were touching, and then Leda realized that they had yet to even kiss yet. Wrapping her arms around her brother, she pulled him closer to her and their lips met.

This was definitely not the homecoming she was expecting.
 
Suddenly she twisted stone facing him. Her breasts agInst his chest, the. Her lips on his as the two lay there
 
He was shocked for some reason.

She had pulled him close, his cock sliding along her belly, her silky skin was intoxicating. Her warm breasts had pressed against the muscles of his chest, the warmth of her suffusing him. And then her lips

The kiss had sunk deep into him, making his heart begin to hammer in his chest. The taste of her was more delicious than anything he had ever tasted, and her warm tongue had seemed to glide along his effortlessly.

She pulled back, looking stunned and concerned

"No. You shouldn't have" he told her as he gazed into her eyes. Then he pulled her slid his arms around her and pulled her into another kiss. His lips mashing against hers as his tongue sought to taste her mouth again. One hand hungrily gripped her ass, pulling her close against his cock, his fingers walking across the firm skin of her ass as he gripped her. Going further they dipped into the wet juicy lips of her sex. She felt indescribable
 
For a moment she was scared that she upset him, but her concerns were quelled when he pulled her closer and kissed her. Opening her mouth to his demanding tongue, she kissed him back. She held onto him tightly, and moaned softly as she felt his hand grip onto her ass.

As they continued to kiss, Leda freed one of her legs. Her panties now resting on her left ankle. A soft gasp came from her as she felt her brothers fingers touching her virgin mound. Her leg crept up and rested on his hip, allowing him better access to her.

Timidly she slipped one of her own hands down his stomach and found his large hard cock. Wrapping her fingers gently around the warn flesh, she started to stroke him slowly.
 
He felt her legs shift, then one thigh slid up over his legs to his hip. This let his hand have all the access he needed

First he gently stroked the delicate folds of her pussy, rubbing the slick juices of her lust all over her sex.

He groaned into her mouth when he felt her small hand wrap around his thick veiny erection. She slowly stroked his member making him harder and harder. His own fingers began to slowly apply pressure to her sweet sex, soon one thick finger was parting her folds, the that finger began to slowly enter her over and over, slowly driving deeper and deeper into the slickest tightest pussy he had ever touched.
 
Leda groaned in pleasure along with her brother as they both touched each other. It was hard to keep quite as they continued. Her hips rocked as he pleasured her and she returned the same as her thumb found the precum that started to emerge from the tip of his manhood. Her thumb smeared the fluid, massaging the head with ease. She hope that he was enjoying this.

Then, his finger entered inside of her. Her walls hugged his finger, hungrily. For a brief moment, her lips broke from his as she moaned. As they touched it was easy for her to forget that they were not the only ones home.
 
Back
Top