Catfights

Arianne6947

Really Really Experienced
How many enjoy the old vintage style of cat fighting?
Not the blood bath it's evolved into, good old fashion slapping, hair pulling, clothes tearing type.
This seems to be a forgotten fetish and art.

Share your thoughts and or stories

I was involved in a few many, many years ago and found them exhilarating, and humiliating

Thoughts?

Not the blood bath it's evolved into, good old fashion slapping, hair pulling, clothes tearing type.

I was involved in a few many, many years ago and found them exhilarating, and humiliating

Thoughts?

It's always been a turn on to me. The idea of one female physically dominating the other then sexually dominating her is incredibly sexy to me. I also have a thing for flipping the script. The larger easily wins but the smaller never gives up and due to endurance becomes the winner. The bigger girl finding herself sexually dominated for the first time finds herself very aroused and very submissive.

Thoughts?
I love to see a good old fashion cat fight, down on the ground pulling and slapping rolling all over the floor. People these days just don't know good entertainment.

Back