xx64x3ken

Virgin
I'm new to all of this so if you want to show me the ropes that would be great
into- spanking, anal, daddies
not into- non con, defecation, excessive pain

This Daddy wants to play Baby Girl. I have kik "stevoluvs2plz". I hope you have dinner ready for when I get home and if it's not you know what that means!! I put you over my knee take your panties down to your ankles annnndddd do what ? Til I'm ready to spank you with my bare hand. Let me know when Daddy can play. Thx Luv Daddy

Since you are new to all of this, please let me caution you that not everyone who says he is Dom is truly a Dom. You need to be wise and careful, please... from one submissive to another.

There is a BDSM board here on Lit where you'll find a community of likeminded people. There is a personals section there, too.

Enjoy yourself, be cautious, and welcome to Lit! :rose:

Well how many guys have you met? Vers how many of us are on your iqnore list? How many do you chat with?

Since you are new to all of this, please let me caution you that not everyone who says he is Dom is truly a Dom. You need to be wise and careful, please... from one submissive to another.

There is a BDSM board here on Lit where you'll find a community of likeminded people. There is a personals section there, too.

Enjoy yourself, be cautious, and welcome to Lit! :rose:

Actually, the BDSM Personals is a subforum of this forum, not the BDSM one.
:)

Back