Masturbating for a group!

I've hosted and attended a few Domme Tea Parties where we've had slaves jack off so We could ruin their O or maybe they had a really small prick.

One time we had three or four of them play Yucky Cookie. LOL

I've hosted and attended a few Domme Tea Parties where we've had slaves jack off so We could ruin their O or maybe they had a really small prick.

One time we had three or four of them play Yucky Cookie. LOL

I wish I was at one of your parties...I'd gladly be one of the slaves!!

Oh My yes. Would love to masturbate and blow other guys in front of sexy girls. A big fantasy of mine.

Me by my self in front of a lot of people is a scary thought. I have only been at one bachelorette party where they had male strippers. The bride to be sucked one of the dancers off while we watched and cheered. Some joined in, but while I though it was hot just watched.

That would be fun, but even more fun with a mixed group of guys and gals with the guys jerking each other for the gals.

Now that would be fun. Problem though is that mutual jacking off usually leads to me wanting more than just stroking someone else so they'd have to be prepared to get even more of a show when the sucking started.

my wife at the time asked me to jerk of in front of her friends. I did, it was pretty hot being watched by half a dozen pair of eyes.

"in person, i have never been watched by more than just my partner. i have told her i would love her to have a friend watch me with her sometime. she doesnt seem opposed, but doubt it will ever happen."

Same here, I've all but begged my wife for this opportunity. She doesn't seem opposed either but, I don't see it ever happening.
An ex used to have me masturbate in situations where we might have been seen but, to my knowledge, no one ever saw me. Her key phrase was "go ahead".
She was good at surprising me, like when we would be in the car going somewhere. She would say "go ahead" and I would do it for her.
She had me do it on our boat, at the beach and in our hot tub to name a few places. I told her I would do it in front of her friends any time she wanted.
She never called me on that one.

There used to be Yahoo rooms where this would occur regularly. It was fun to participate

"in person, i have never been watched by more than just my partner. i have told her i would love her to have a friend watch me with her sometime. she doesnt seem opposed, but doubt it will ever happen."

Same here, I've all but begged my wife for this opportunity. She doesn't seem opposed either but, I don't see it ever happening.
An ex used to have me masturbate in situations where we might have been seen but, to my knowledge, no one ever saw me. Her key phrase was "go ahead".
She was good at surprising me, like when we would be in the car going somewhere. She would say "go ahead" and I would do it for her.
She had me do it on our boat, at the beach and in our hot tub to name a few places. I told her I would do it in front of her friends any time she wanted.
She never called me on that one.

My wife and I are exploring this. She likes to watch. It's been interesting so far!

Me, too

I like the idea of being exposed to everyone and being aroused while everyone else is safely clothed and observing. There's something hot about the vulnerability of showing yourself being aroused while all others around you are safely obscure.

Sister

my wife at the time asked me to jerk of in front of her friends. I did, it was pretty hot being watched by half a dozen pair of eyes.
I was younger my sister encourage me to get naked and jack off in front of her and four of her friends

Back