Your favourite fantasy when masturbating?

My wife tying me up and then pleasuring me in humiliating ways while people watch....
 
Having a sexy woman sit on my face and grind herself to a nice juicy orgasm. Then when she cums, so do I.

ES
 
I love to fantasize about a woman's oily ass gliding up and down my throbbing cock: The ass job is so hot! although quite frankly, I love the thought of a woman watching me stroke as well, just worshiping me and licking her lips, waiting for my nod so she can come over on all 4's and take over. And now I'm hard just thinking about it:D
 
It varies depending on my sexual mood. Sometimes it may be a fantasy of a man or a woman I have seen that day. Others, my husband may be the sole attention of my mental lust. Often I will visualize one of the threesomes we have been in.

Love the thought of you fantasizing about previous HOT threesomes. Why just live something once, when you can store it away and think about it again when you want it. Love that Bibethhotwet!:heart:
 
My favorite masturbation fantasy is worshipping a hot woman's large ass and having her sit on my face. Pretty tame compared to some others, but it gets me going.
 
For me frequently the same woman, a ex-girlfriends sister asked me to fix her HiFi one evening, real, and now I fantasize about what she was letting me see, then do, after and while fixing it
 
I met all the guys who screwed my wife back when we were dating and who have tried to have sex with her since we've been married. I imagine one or more of them with her.
 
Hi guys, I'm new to the site and am really enjoying reading about what turns people on and their fantasies.

At the moment, for me, I get very excited about the idea of a woman secretly watching me while I masturbate.

Tied, helpless, waiting to be used...
 
Tied, helpless, waiting to be used...

I know she wants to worship every inch of me, she would settle on my throbbing cock and pour her love and adoration into it, but now right now, she remains there, tied up tight, left to stare and wonder, will she get her moment to bring her master to the tipping point...
 
At the moment, for me, I get very excited about the idea of a woman secretly watching me while I masturbate.

Welcome new guy.

Mmmm yes, watching a person is sizzling hot. My past bfs, and my husband has had their enjoyment in watching me, and I them. Yes, I love nothing more than watching a guy mastubate.

It started when I was 18, I wanted to know how high my guys cum would reach when he jacked off, and my guy at the time was happy to oblige. Been hooked ever since.

Who I fantasise about is my online lover. He has one damn fine sexy voice, and what and how he says things :) wow. He puts a stupid smile on my face and makes me go weak at the knees. Seriously, the things the guys plants in my head. So he's the one I fantasise about when I want to het happy and let the juices flow ;)
 
For me, it's rape. The fantasy takes a lot of forms, and a lot of times it doesn't take any form at all - but the boring cliché ideas are the most common. Home invasion, spurned boyfriend, angry landlord, boyfriend's dad, etc.
 
For me, it's rape. The fantasy takes a lot of forms, and a lot of times it doesn't take any form at all - but the boring cliché ideas are the most common. Home invasion, spurned boyfriend, angry landlord, boyfriend's dad, etc.

Let's hope it's all just fantasy and rp. But interesting..
 
My favorite fantasy

is having a man or woman cum in my mouth. I love eating pussy and sucking on big dicks and swallowing every drop of semen my mouth can extract.
 
Now trending in my SpankBank..

My wife 69'ing with her best friend , and I work both ends , fucking them both. Eventually cumming in her friend, I pull out and my wife sucks me clean , then cleans up her friend.
 
Sucking cock. Either with, preferably, or without my wifes assistance.
 
Back
Top