Sexual bucket list

Threesome (FFM)
Mile high club
Anal with a woman
Crazy hot sex in the middle of the woods where nobody is around and we can go wild
 
Threesome (FFM)
Mile high club
Anal with a woman
Crazy hot sex in the middle of the woods where nobody is around and we can go wild

I agree with mile high and in the woods.
Threesome is a fantasy, but I know I don't have the stamina for that. But would love to one day watch 2 ladies and maybe join in towards the end.
 
To run into a hot stranger with a smoking hot ass. We share a look. We duck into a secluded spot she bends over, lifts her skirt, thumbs her panties down and says "lick my ass". And I do.
 
Having sex with a young 19year old and also a petite as a in girl mmmm mmmm.

I pretty much have done everything I wanted to do so far
 
Here's my idea of a sexual bucket list.

1. My wife to drop her panties for another man again.
2. My wife in a threesome with two other men.
3. My wife in a threesome with a married couple.
4. My wife get gang banged.
5. My wife in a full on orgy.

I can scratch #1 off my list.

Hmm looking at the date of my original post it's actually around the first time that the other guy fucked her.
 
Number One on my list is to be part of a threesome or moresome.
Number Two is to be a "donor" for bukkake.


:devil:
 
One on my bucket list is to get one of those double BJs you see in MFF porn scenes. Only ever had one three way, and it was actually pretty tame
 
One on my bucket list is to get one of those double BJs you see in MFF porn scenes. Only ever had one three way, and it was actually pretty tame

Giving a bj with another chick is definitely on my list. I've had many threesomes, but that has never happened....yet....
 
Mature

Lately - been having the desire for my bucket list.
1. Mature woman 45 - 50, attractive but mild mannered church type, perfect wife -
who wants to just be a total freak in bed with me.

2. She encourages a hot MMF and then after a MFF.
 
Lately - been having the desire for my bucket list.
1. Mature woman 45 - 50, attractive but mild mannered church type, perfect wife -
who wants to just be a total freak in bed with me.

2. She encourages a hot MMF and then after a MFF.

#1 sounds like Mrs. Screwher. But sorry she's not very religious lol.
 
1. Experiment with my foot fetish (women only) I've adored feet, but have never done anything.
2. Participate in a threesome, would like to receive head from a girl getting fucked.
3. Go ass to mouth on a girl with a huge booty (clean pooper, please)
4. Fuck a black girl
5. Have a girl do a striptease and give me an ejaculation lap dance.
6. Fuck an older woman.
7. Fuck a midget.

I'm 27, in Virginia. I have pics, ladies hit me up if something sounds fun lol
 
When my late first wife was diagnosed with cancer eleven years ago at age fifty, she created her sexual bucket list. The first item on it was a bi-sexual orgy with our son and daughter and their spouses. We all agreed to it except our daughters husband. The rest of us went ahead without him and it led to our daughter's first divorce when he came looking for her and I was fucking her while she ate our daughter-in-law's ass and our son was fucking his mom.

Her cancer went into remission and we completed all of her list before she passed away.

The second was and all holes filled gang bang for her with a group of big black studs.
 
Back
Top