Bits and Pieces...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I mentioned I was wearing a gray tank today, well grayish blue is more like it... Thought I'd give a sneak peek...:kiss:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1,508
And this wasn't under it... But a nice shot of the "girls" anywho...:D:kiss:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1,453
And just what is that space between them really for???:devil::kiss:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1,556
Love your images, very sexy...and the originality of your profile...and you write too? Color me impressed,:D:rose:

I'm doomed...

Arch...

The arch of the foot...
When taunted makes it hard to stay put...
A chilling tickle...
Can make a woman fickle...
Erotic it can be...
You will see...
Do it right...
Perhaps even a little bite...
A little foreplay...
Goes such a long way...:kiss:

This picture will haunt me forever....

The anklet....
The arch...
The painted toes....
The heel!

Fuck me! So sexy!!!!

I'm doomed.

You are quite the tease!! I LOVE how you are unveiling yourself to us!! Such a fantastic body!! Can't wait to see more!!!

:rose::rose:

And just what is that space between them really for???:devil::kiss:

The space between them looks smooth as on Ice to slip & slide for ultimate pleasure. Like the way you tease & showing one place at a time... :rose:

Just mouth watering

Thank you, Bbb.... After the other night off teasing you, thought I'd do it some more....

Looks soft and snuggly

Is it boasting if I say they are???

Perfect placement

Stunning view!

Thank you, sweetie...

What a lovely view. Thank you for sharing.

Peeked in on your thread, Nice!!!

Love your images, very sexy...and the originality of your profile...and you write too? Color me impressed,

Thank you, SW.... I do like to dabble....

This picture will haunt me forever....

The anklet....
The arch...
The painted toes....
The heel!

Fuck me! So sexy!!!!

I'm doomed.

I didn't mean to cast such a spell...

You are quite the tease!! I LOVE how you are unveiling yourself to us!! Such a fantastic body!! Can't wait to see more!!!

Thank you, sweetie...

The space between them looks smooth as on Ice to slip & slide for ultimate pleasure. Like the way you tease & showing one place at a time...

Mmmmm.... since you mentioned ICE.... purrrrhaps, you'll enjoy this little read...

................... Her sun kissed nude body crouched on the corner of the bed as she heard him swirl the ice in the now empty lead crystal glass. Teasingly his upright cock brushed against her splayed pussy. Taking in a long slow wanton breath, her arms slid over the crumpled sheets under her.

"I do believe that lovely little pussy of yours is as hot as this summer heat." he said with a smirk, running the chilled glass up and down those sultry pussy lips.

"It may even be to hot to handle." his voice now slurpy from the cube of ice melting in his mouth.

"Mmmmmm.... Perhaps it is." she said with a wicked grin, turning her head over her shoulder to look back at him.

"Then maybe I should cool it off first!" he taunted, slapping my right buttock.

She gasped as the ice glided over her hard little clit as it peeped out from between her rosy lips. He ran the melting ice gently over her skin. Building in intentness with each pass as it pushed it's way closer and closer to that drawn hungry opening until her heat left the ice nothing more than a puddle soaking into the sheet below her.

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked swirling the ice filled glass once more.

Adjusting her knees, her voice in a soft purr, "You know the answer to that...."

Without warning, her dripping wet pussy quivered as the ice pressed into it. It's cold sting kissed over her clit, then entered her deeper. She could feel the melting ice flowing from her hot pussy as it ran to the front of her lips and dripped silently down to the sheets. Was her pussy a fiery furnace or frozen glacier, she wasn't sure, all she knew was she wanted his cock to thrust deep and swiftly into her.

Faintly she heard the ice clink as the glass settled on the bed to the left of her thirsty body. Arching her back as his fingers twined tightly in her long auburn hair pulling her to her hands, softly she moaned in wantful desire. Her body bowed downward as it felt the biting sting of ice on her skin once more. The ice finding her pussy teased and taunted along it's path, ending with a chilling arrival at it's awaiting entrance. His fingers pushed the cube into her as deeply as they could reach. Letting go of her hair, he licked down her back to her butt before kneeling behind her.

His tongue trailed to the watery pussy, licking at it's melting mess. His mouth sucked the ice from her only to push it back in with his tongue, making her wince. His hands slithered over her ass locking onto her hips as his pulled himself up from his knees. His left hand slide up her back and across her ribs to take the glass from the sheet. His tongue searched through the ice for the perfect cube. He wanted this one to least. Rolling the ice in his mouth he sat the glass on the bed and took the cube from of his mouth.

There would be on teasing this time, he went in for the kill. Her chest fell to the bed as the ice entered. Her hands wrapped in the sheets as she felt her pussy fill not only with the ice but his hard throbbing cock. Loudly she moaned in delight.

His fingers dug into her soft tanned skin at her hips with each forceful drive. Faster and faster he fucked her, then stopped. The ice pressed against her pussy walls and his cock as he steadied it deeply in her. Grinding and circling his cock till he thought she couldn't take it any longer. Her pussy flooding with a drenching mix of melting ice and their sex pushed passed his cock and streamed down her legs. Gripping her hips ever tighter, he slide his cock slowly out, sucking the ice outward with it, then plowed it back in. Each thrust gained in speed, drilling madly into her cold pussy. Over and over, faster and faster as if to cum before the ice was melted away....................:kiss:

It's from my Scribbles thread, and it's true....

Bout time you started a photo thread.

I know..... I should be spanked for waiting so long....:caning:
Kk... This stupid thing kept telling me I had too many kisses on it..... So.... Grouping all yall together for a group KISS or more....:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Last edited:
Mmmmm.... since you mentioned ICE.... purrrrhaps, you'll enjoy this little read...

................... Her sun kissed nude body crouched on the corner of the bed as she heard him swirl the ice in the now empty lead crystal glass. Teasingly his upright cock brushed against her splayed pussy. Taking in a long slow wanton breath, her arms slid over the crumpled sheets under her.

"I do believe that lovely little pussy of yours is as hot as this summer heat." he said with a smirk, running the chilled glass up and down those sultry pussy lips.

"It may even be to hot to handle." his voice now slurpy from the cube of ice melting in his mouth.

"Mmmmmm.... Perhaps it is." she said with a wicked grin, turning her head over her shoulder to look back at him.

"Then maybe I should cool it off first!" he taunted, slapping my right buttock.

She gasped as the ice glided over her hard little clit as it peeped out from between her rosy lips. He ran the melting ice gently over her skin. Building in intentness with each pass as it pushed it's way closer and closer to that drawn hungry opening until her heat left the ice nothing more than a puddle soaking into the sheet below her.

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked swirling the ice filled glass once more.

Adjusting her knees, her voice in a soft purr, "You know the answer to that...."

Without warning, her dripping wet pussy quivered as the ice pressed into it. It's cold sting kissed over her clit, then entered her deeper. She could feel the melting ice flowing from her hot pussy as it ran to the front of her lips and dripped silently down to the sheets. Was her pussy a fiery furnace or frozen glacier, she wasn't sure, all she knew was she wanted his cock to thrust deep and swiftly into her.

Faintly she heard the ice clink as the glass settled on the bed to the left of her thirsty body. Arching her back as his fingers twined tightly in her long auburn hair pulling her to her hands, softly she moaned in wantful desire. Her body bowed downward as it felt the biting sting of ice on her skin once more. The ice finding her pussy teased and taunted along it's path, ending with a chilling arrival at it's awaiting entrance. His fingers pushed the cube into her as deeply as they could reach. Letting go of her hair, he licked down her back to her butt before kneeling behind her.

His tongue trailed to the watery pussy, licking at it's melting mess. His mouth sucked the ice from her only to push it back in with his tongue, making her wince. His hands slithered over her ass locking onto her hips as his pulled himself up from his knees. His left hand slide up her back and across her ribs to take the glass from the sheet. His tongue searched through the ice for the perfect cube. He wanted this one to least. Rolling the ice in his mouth he sat the glass on the bed and took the cube from of his mouth.

There would be on teasing this time, he went in for the kill. Her chest fell to the bed as the ice entered. Her hands wrapped in the sheets as she felt her pussy fill not only with the ice but his hard throbbing cock. Loudly she moaned in delight.

His fingers dug into her soft tanned skin at her hips with each forceful drive. Faster and faster he fucked her, then stopped. The ice pressed against her pussy walls and his cock as he steadied it deeply in her. Grinding and circling his cock till he thought she couldn't take it any longer. Her pussy flooding with a drenching mix of melting ice and their sex pushed passed his cock and streamed down her legs. Gripping her hips ever tighter, he slide his cock slowly out, sucking the ice outward with it, then plowed it back in. Each thrust gained in speed, drilling madly into her cold pussy. Over and over, faster and faster as if to cum before the ice was melted away....................:kiss:

It's from my Scribbles thread, and it's true....

Hit a nerve there did I? that was an exciting read wanting me to experience it as well but that will have to wait unless someone comes by... :heart: you gonna tease us with more pics? waiting for them

Hit a nerve there did I? that was an exciting read wanting me to experience it as well but that will have to wait unless someone comes by... :heart: you gonna tease us with more pics? waiting for them

The intensity of hot and cold is one of my favs..... You can not believe how hot a cock feels once it enters the coldness.... Almost burns, to say the least... My words don't do it justice....:kiss:

Later today a pic or two may pop up on here..... Can't decide which shoes to wear....:D:kiss:

Grouphug? Not my kind of thing :cool:

Yes I know my little scorpion.... yall don't share.... that's part of your allure.... I'll keep you all to myself..... Mmmm.... I mean.... by yourself.... Yeah, that's it, that's what I meant.... Batting eyes seductively at you...:kiss::rose::kiss:

The intensity of hot and cold is one of my favs..... You can not believe how hot a cock feels once it enters the coldness.... Almost burns, to say the least... My words don't do it justice....:kiss:

Later today a pic or two may pop up on here..... Can't decide which shoes to wear....:D:kiss:

To be honest I am yet to experience the warmth of a pussy.. oops there I said it!

Need any help on deciding with the shoes for the lovely feet? :kiss:

Last edited:
Yes I know my little scorpion.... yall don't share.... that's part of your allure.... I'll keep you all to myself..... Mmmm.... I mean.... by yourself.... Yeah, that's it, that's what I meant.... Batting eyes seductively at you...:kiss::rose::kiss:

I can share ... but not with big crowds. How many shoes do you have? :cool:

To be honest I am yet to experience the warmth of a pussy.. oops there I said it!

Need any help on deciding with the shoes for the lovely feet? :kiss:

Since you have not disclosed if you are a male or female, my mind races.... Either way, you have something worth exploring to it's fullest....:kiss::rose::kiss:

Do you have a preference as to the shoes???:kiss:

Heels

Yes!!! Perhaps I'll get lucky and have another spell cast on me! I love your feet....

I can share ... but not with big crowds. How many shoes do you have? :cool:

Ah.... you've stumbled upon another one of my weaknesses.... Counting everything I wear on my pretty little feet, More than 150 at last count..... I'll have to recount them....:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back