Your New Canadian Friend

I hope this makes everyone's day off to a good start;)
I spend a lot of time in Canada. Now I'm going to be checking out every woman I see to try to figure out if it could possibly be you!

:D

Stunning!

I think I'm the one faltering after seeing this pics! I've also decided I'm moving to Canada! You Canadian women (and you especially) are beautiful! Amazing pics...here's to hoping you post more!

At the risk of ruining the Canadian reputation for being polite, I think all of you American boys talking about moving up here so you can see more of Faltering should back off.

That's right, I said back off. Sorry for the strong words but damnit I mean it.

Do you know how few really attractive girls there are up here? Why the frostbite alone means that it is difficult to find women with all their toes and fingers. Ever been given a handjob by a girl with only two fingers? It is horrible.

If the frostbite wasn't bad enough, the goddamn polar bears have developed a taste for hot girls. I can't tell you how many times I've met a really hot girl, things have been going well and then boom, eaten by a polar bear. Fucking polar bears.

So, Faltering is one of the few we have left. She's got a great ass, phenomenal tits and a full complement of toes and fingers. You can't have her.

Respectfully,

Thoggy

At the risk of ruining the Canadian reputation for being polite, I think all of you American boys talking about moving up here so you can see more of Faltering should back off.

Do you know how few really attractive girls there are up here? Why the frostbite alone means that it is difficult to find women with all their toes and fingers. Ever been given a handjob by a girl with only two fingers? It is horrible.

If the frostbite wasn't bad enough, the goddamn polar bears have developed a taste for hot girls. I can't tell you how many times I've met a really hot girl, things have been going well and then boom, eaten by a polar bear. Fucking polar bears.

So, Faltering is one of the few we have left. She's got a great ass, phenomenal tits and a full complement of toes and fingers. You can't have her.

Respectfully,

Thoggy
Why did you have to bring Toeless Tammy into this, Thoggy? Hahaha I didn't know Canadians were good at being assertive and rude,I have my excuse for having a little American blood flooding through me :p Thanks for making me chuckle and feel grateful for all my appendages

Respectfully,

Thoggy

Lol. Good stuff

Respectfully,

Thoggy
Can we negotiate a little on this? While it is true that I am a U.S. citizen, I travel to Canada a lot for work. Is it okay if I just enjoy the lovely Faltering while I am in country but not take her away?

Respectfully,

Thoggy

Psh. After fighting off the polar bears with my array of boomerangs, I'll provide enough body heat to melt the snow around Faltering and I.

Canada, your nature will be my bitch. XD

I found this post too late in the day for it to make a good start, but the pictures sure did make for a great afternoon.

Back