Protection (closed)

So unlike you not to wake up before Molly leaves for school, I'm beginning to wonder if you are sick or something, "C'mon, babe, you need to wake up; I'm just about ready to take Molly to school." Pulling the pillow back, I lean in and ask, "Are you pregnant already?"
 
I turn my head from the pillow and look at you when you ask that. Shaking my head, I give you a small smile. “No, just tired, babe.” I say, kissing you gently as you force me to get up. “A certain police officer wore me out last night.”
 
"Really, do I need to call his superior and tell him to slow down? Take your time, babe. I'll send Molly up to tell you good by."

Going back downstairs, "Molly, run up and tell your Mommy goodby; she's awake." When she comes back down, we head out to the car and off to school. I stop by the store and pick up a couple of things I need to work on the office in the basement.
 
“Have a good day, baby. Alan and I will be there for lunch.” I say, kissing Molly as she scurries downstairs to head to school.

A shower and some coffee while you’re gone make me feel more human and I’m working on some briefs when you get home. “Don’t get too dirty, babe. We have lunch at Molly’s school today.” I call downstairs as I hear you come through the front door.
 
"Yes, dear," I reply, with just a hint of sacasm in my voice. Walking upstairs with a fresh cup of coffee in my hand and into your office where you are flipping thru files of documents that I have absolutely what they mean. "If I get dirty, I'll just have to take a shower, and will need some help scrubbing my back; then we'll be late and not even make it to the lunch."

With a laugh, I head down to the basement. "When you need a break, babe, I need you to come downstairs so we can decide where I need cut-outs in the drywall for electrical outlets in the office."
 
I groan playfully as you tell me to come downstairs for such a boring task. “Do I have to?” I ask as I hear your laughter. A few more briefings and then I am downstairs, helping you to map out where we need outlets for computers and miscellaneous other things.

When we are finished with that, I dash upstairs to change my clothing before we head to Molly’s school for lunch. Dressed in a skirt and a nice blouse, I steal a kiss from you as we switch positions in the bathroom. “She’s so excited for us to come to her school for lunch.” I say as I slip into a pair of heels.
 
"Yeah, I know she is. And we can stop at the store on the way home and get the boxes I need to do the electrical in the office and family room. She enjoys that, because she can help me by holding my tools while I work . . . and it keeps her occupied with something besides cartoons."

Quick shave and I'm ready to get dressed . . . and off to the school.
 
As we pull up in the parking lot, I pull you close for a kiss. The moment that the car is turned off, I place my lips against your ear and smile to myself.

“I didn’t put on panties.” I whisper as I give you a wink and then slip from the car, innocently joining the steady stream of other parents that are making their way into the building.
 
"And you expect me to sit down and eat lunch knowing that? Just hope none of these other young mothers notice me hobbling around with a hard-on. I'll send them all to you to ask what your secret is."

Adjusting my cock so that it 'fits' inside my slacks before walking around the car to follow you sweet little ass into the school.
 
Molly spots us right away and is quick to grab your hand. It seems she’s more interested in showing off her new daddy than she is spending time with her mommy. I smile at the both of you as she shows you off to all of her friends, spending my time before lunch talking to the other mothers and fathers.

A few play dates scheduled later and we are all ushered into the lunch room. Molly insists on sitting next to you, her eyes wide and excited as we get our meals and sit at the lunch tables to eat.

“You have to stay for our Thanksgiving program!” Molly insists as she squirms so excited on the seat.

“We’re not going to miss it, Molly. And then after you’re done, we’re going to run a few errands and then you can help Alan with the family room.” I say as she squeals and looks at you with wide eyes.
 
Once we make it thru the lunch and program, we gather Molly and her things and head for the car and Home Depot. As Molly begins her non-stop chatter in the back seat, I rest my hand on your thigh and slide a finger under you skirt and tease your inner thigh.

As we get onto a street with not as much traffic, my fingers creep a little higher . . .
 
I glance over at you as your tease my thigh with a brush of your fingers. Nibbling on my lower lip, I try my hardest to concentrate on what Molly is saying in the back seat. “That’s nice, baby.” I tell her gasping softly as your fingers brush against my pussy.
 
Looking at you and whispering, "You asked for it!" Sliding my finger up and down your slit, feeling some moisture, I withdraw my fingers and lick them with a big smile on my face.

"Tasty!"
 
I shiver as you play with my slit for a moment before you bring your fingers to your lips and smile at him with a wide grin. Laughing softly as we pull into the Home Depot parking lot, I help Molly out of her seat and we follow you to the aisle that you need.

“Alan, can we have pizza for dinner, please?!” Molly asks, tugging at the cuff of your shirt as I watch her with a raised eyebrow. Bypassing Mommy now and going straight to Alan. I grin at you, wondering how you’ll respond to the little sneak.
 
"Molly, that is a question that your Mommy needs to answer; she is in charge of what we eat, so you have to ask her." Tossing that one right into your lap; yeah, I may give in once in a while, but the Princess still needs to know that there is a Mommy in the house.

Finding the stuff I need, "Are you ready to go home and get to work, Molly?"
 
"I'll have to think about it." I say as she pouts and follows you towards the check out. She stands beside you with her arms crossed and her lip sticking out while you pay for the purchase and she demands that you buckle her in. Guess I'm the one on the bad list, I think as I slide into my seat and wait for you to take us home.

Glancing at you, I smile and ignore the little tantrum that Molly is throwing. "I guess a certain little girl wants to take a nap when we get home." I tell you, hearing her gasp and shake her head.
 
"Molly, you and I are going to have a little chat when we get home." I'll let her think about that until we get home. Turning back and pulling out of the parking lot, we drive home in relative quiet, my fingers still playing with with the edge of your skirt.

Pulling into the garage, "Molly, meet me up in your room; we are going to have that little talk."

She looks at me like I have 3 heads . . . but turns and walks into the house and up the stairs to her room.
 
"What are you going to talk to her abou,Alan?" I ask, a frown on my face as I follow you into the house. "I mean, she can pout all she wants but it's not going to get her what she wants."

I give you a kiss before you head up the stairs towards her room. Molly is sitting on the bed, hugging a stuffed animal close when you come on. "Am I in trouble?" She asks, giving you a look with big puppy dog eyes.
 
"You can stand on the stairs and listen without her knowing you are out there. Sitting on the beside her. "No, you are not in trouble. I just want to talk to you about the way you treated your Mommy at the store and in the car. You were not very nice to her and I don't like it when you are not nice to her. You can't always have what you want and when your Mommy or I say no, then you just need to accept the answer without getting mad and pouting. Understand?"

After a sheepish look and a quick nod, I pick her up and sit her on my lap and give her a hug, giving you time to get back down to the kitchen before she comes down. "OK, Molly, go on down and give Mommy a hug and ask her for some juice."
 
I’m in the kitchen by the time you finish with Molly. Getting some things together for dinner, I glance at her as she comes into the room and gives me a tight hug.

“I’m sorry, Mommy.” She says as I reach down and pat the top of her head, giving her a smile as she looks up at me.

“It’s alright, baby. Just remember that Alan and I say no sometimes because we love you.” Bending down, I kiss her cheek and then tell her to go get the juice out of the fridge while I pull down her cup. Once she’d good to go, I send her to get changed to help you in the basement.
 
Having changed into my work clothes before coming back downstairs, I hear Molly changing in her room, "Don't start without me, Alan."

"OK, Molly, I'll wait for you." Gives me a couple of minutes to 'play' with Mommy in the kitchen, squeezing your 'no-panty' ass under your skirt. "Fucking tease", I whisper before your mouth covers mine in a passionate kiss.
 
I gasp as you come up behind me and your hand runs over the curve of my bare ass, squeezing the flesh until I’m squirming in need that only you can seem to incite. I turn my head to the side and whimper as I kiss you passionately, my arm looping around your neck to pull you close.

My tongue duels with yours as my hips press firmly against yours, another whimper escaping my throat as you back me into the counter. I find myself trapped between your body and the counter, horny as hell and knowing that you’ll only leave wet and needy when Molly comes downstairs.
 
"I'm ready, Alan . . . stop kissing my Mommy so we can go to work."

"OK, Molly, go on downstairs and find the bags of stuff we just bought; then find the hammer, the screwdriver, and pliers that we were using last week. Do you remember where we put those?"

As she runs down the stairs, I slide a hand up under your skirt and my finger splits your lips and rubs your clit until I find the moisture that is already leaking down your thighs. Your thighs squeeze my wrist and I hear your moans increasing . . .
 
I gasp as I hear Molly’s voice and then moan as she scurries from the room and your hand finds my wet slit and hard nub. I whimper as you fondle it, my pussy so incredibly wet ass you rub on my hard clit.

“Oh, baby.” I whisper as my thighs clench around your wrist and I try to keep my moans to a dull roar. “Oh God, Alan.”
 
"C'mon, Alan" we hear from the basement, but I hang on to you waiting for your orgasm to flood my fingers and wrist. "Coming, Molly," I manage to call out before she comes up the stairs looking for me.

Holding you tight as you continue to squeeze my wrist, "You're going to owe me big time, baby," I laugh as I start to let go of you!!
 
Back
Top