What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine once said that we meet people in life at just the right moment when we need them most. My mood earlier was rather bleak and hurting, then I came here. I came here and read Mat's story, and now I feel like I should, restored as it were.

Everyone here at Lit as been a source of inspiration and strength when I needed it most. Even those I do not talk to have affected me, guided me, and strenghted me when I need it most. Thank you. :rose:
 
Mood for the day

Well I am kinda Sad as tomorrow will be Monday another crapy day at work...I know I am sposta luv my jog ..yeah right ...NOT... anyway I am also horny and lonely both at the same time so becareful ...this thing may go off..any help out there from some special ladies that can inspire me with a thought to send me over that messy edge! :D
 
Monday

AND I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO WORK!
*grinning like an idiot*
and yet, here i am, awake at 5 am. ah well, atleast i dont have to deal with bitch woman and her psychobabbleguilttrips

floated on tubes and watched the antique boat parade yesterday. some traditions are sacred! it was awesome and i had a great time minus the fight i had with my sister who is a complete ass. all in all the day was fab dahlink.

looking forward to making huge strides on the packing end o' business today.
hope everyone has a wonderbra day
:kiss:
 
G'morning, lovelies! :kiss:

Well, my Monday expectations went from fantastic to fair to routine as, one by one, the events were canceled. *sigh* I just hope the trend doesn't continue.

Taking the youngest to the orthodontist this morning. Oh, joy! Another money pit. They really start early with this shit now. She's only 7, for heaven's sake!

Got the Phaze newsletter in my inbox this morning and I'm STILL grinning. "Alessia" is profiled -- and the book signing at The Tool Shed is announced.

Hope everyone has a terrific day. Lotsa packing and moving and unpacking going on in the AH these days! :D
 
Wow, would you guys save the good news for Mondays? Took me 42 minutes to read through the weekend stuff to find out what all went on!! lol

Vella/ Lucky- So very proud of the two of you, keep it going! Vella, you could have sent that sewing equipment up north to me ya know! lol Momma's stuff could sit with my Grandma's stuff and lived happily ever after!

As for your sister-f... her! She is just jealous of your new beginnings! :kiss: for all the wounds she has caused.

Imp- Way to go on the book signing and Playgirl spread- Proud of you beautiful!!

EL- excited for you , starting fresh in a new home is the best!!!

Lil'E- How did the party go?

Kisses to everyone else, so much went on and its too early to remember all of it as I post.

Mood today, rather boring considering everything else that has taken place here.
Took little one to camp yesterday, so its just the man child and I all week during the day. Im sure he will skip out as soon as he can too.
My mood I guess would be inspiring, thinking of a home business to start but wondering if it will really fly. Best make a few trial projects and see what happens.

Hugs to all,
C
 
my mood hovers between pissed off and apathetic... I'm so tired of hearing him tell me the same thing over and over, and expecting me to believe it.

But, I'm still upset and that's something; when the indifference finally takes over, I know it's over.
 
Not yet, I havent gone through it all yet. I think Im going to keep the retro-type prints, which I wish I had alot more of right now with the idea I have.

As for the others, I think I may donate it to the little theatre, alot of it could be used for dresses depending on the time frames they want stuff made for. The other stuff, I don't know, there is lots there but no one is getting my cottons! lol

Any other ideas?
C
 
None of it is worth selling, I only have a few pieces of retro fabric and all the rest is considered old fashioned. Polyesters for maternity clothes I didnt make, and 1m segements of knits I bought for making kids stuff, some bigger knits but not many.

Good idea though!
Thanks Carson!
C
 
carsonshepherd said:
my mood hovers between pissed off and apathetic... I'm so tired of hearing him tell me the same thing over and over, and expecting me to believe it.

But, I'm still upset and that's something; when the indifference finally takes over, I know it's over.
:kiss: for Carson.

My mood: Too worn out to tell yet. I'm sure it will be clearer after I go run a bunch of errands in this heat.
 
My mood? A little perplexed and sore, I scratched my balls and forgot to take my hook off first :D Otherwise Ok.
 
Very good mood.

Everything is moving along nicely with the house. We should be able to close in two weeks, and as soon as I have those keys in my hot little hands, my mood will be ultra-super-duper-mega-happy!

Another contributing factor to today's mood is the fact that I'm less than a week from being back with my girl(s). This always makes me happy.

:heart:

~lucky
 
Mood, Tired and a bit worn out. Had another awsome day at the pool with the kids. It is such a nice feelign to be tired from being physically worn out.
 
Vaugely annoyed. I just got a fresh story subjected to some sweet troll lovin' and it lost the H. :rolleyes:
 
lucky-E-leven said:
Everything is moving along nicely with the house. We should be able to close in two weeks, and as soon as I have those keys in my hot little hands, my mood will be ultra-super-duper-mega-happy!
So, when's the house warming party?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top