What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mlady_france said:
I feel ya. Everything seems to happen all at once.

Sure does...but then there is that one moment of peace...unfortunately it's usually in the bathroom and then there's banging on the door!!!!

Mixed.

Got some bad news and some good news,
the good news is that my mammogram found two cysts but nothing bad.

Ladies, make sure you check.

*hugs Lil'E, Mlady, Honey, crim and abs*

tired, tired and rumbly in the tumbly (not in agood way) ER and bed then methinks :)

ABSTRUSE said:
Mixed.

Or get a male volunteer to check for you. I'm sure there would be some volunteers willing to provide a detailed examination and report. :rolleyes:

I'm pleased for you that it was only cysts.

Og

ABSTRUSE said:
Mixed.

I need to get a plastic post for my piercing so I can get that mammogram.

Honey123 said:
Sure does...but then there is that one moment of peace...unfortunately it's usually in the bathroom and then there's banging on the door!!!!

That's true in so many different ways.

impressive said:
Bel! MINE! FLYINGLEAPINGTACKLEHUGSANDKISSES!

ummm.....that felt good.....

Imp...changing Obi to Anakin and Qui to Obi in that short I sent you...but where to post? Celebrities? or does it go in SF?

Belegon said:
ummm.....that felt good.....

Imp...changing Obi to Anakin and Qui to Obi in that short I sent you...but where to post? Celebrities? or does it go in SF?

Celeb.

ABSTRUSE said:
Mixed.

*hugs*

I had mine last month. :)

Imp. A question. do you think I would look like Obi-Wan if I put on Jedi robes? twas an observation from a friend based on a reaction to the piece under discussion, the same person who suggested Anakin. Seems said person pictures me acting more like the Master and would prefer to "see" the story in that light....

Belegon said:
Imp. A question. do you think I would look like Obi-Wan if I put on Jedi robes? twas an observation from a friend based on a reaction to the piece under discussion, the same person who suggested Anakin. Seems said person pictures me acting more like the Master and would prefer to "see" the story in that light....

I can see more of a resemblance to Obi than Ani -- and the Master part is a turn on. ;)

on the subject of mammograms....yes, all, please have them. we have lost a family friend to breast cancer and one is too many...and yes, Bel gets his uncomfortable check-ups as well...

Ugh. I am le tired.

Looks like another all-nighter. I wonder if masturbating the night before my Old Testament Final will help me out...

:devil:

~lucky

Morning everyone :)

mood is so far so good! A nice 9 hours of sleep and I feel ready to face the day :)

Its Friday!!!

at 4 pm today...im going to laugh like a banshee

moanin Lucky... sure do hope that your maturbatory escapades ease the tension... *grin* youll be wonderbra dahlink!

howdy EL, hope you have a great day... its friday yannow? or did i mention that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back