And then I wandered back....

Thank you. You really are too kind.

Hold on here it comes!!
Please do not repost.
attachment.php

You and those are fab.

Hi Eliza. Just posted on your superpussy thread.

Have been a big fan of Lit for years but seldom have been in here on the boards. So when I was wandering around Lit yesterday - home alone and wife away always a dangerous mix - found the superpussy thread and then this and a few more of you and AJ. Yeah spent a lot of time threading....lol. Gawd....I've been horny day and night since listening to you and AJ. Love the chat between you two. Keep it up. Sold on you and a big fan.

Jim

Sweet gorgeous perfection in every way possible.
Thank you, you sweet man!
You and those are fab.
Awww...schucks!
It can be a big motivator...straddle and find out :D
My pleasure!
Hi Eliza. Just posted on your superpussy thread.

Have been a big fan of Lit for years but seldom have been in here on the boards. So when I was wandering around Lit yesterday - home alone and wife away always a dangerous mix - found the superpussy thread and then this and a few more of you and AJ. Yeah spent a lot of time threading....lol. Gawd....I've been horny day and night since listening to you and AJ. Love the chat between you two. Keep it up. Sold on you and a big fan.

Jim
Thank you Jim! Glad to bring you some naughty pleasure while the wifey is away!
Gorgeous.
:eek: Thanks!

Mmm that audio was so hot. Your last audio got me through some boring work days. I took my phone into the bathroom stall, turned the sound down low, held it up to my ear and jacked off too your moans. I came so hard. I will be doing the same thing with your new audio.

Thank you. You really are too kind.

Hold on here it comes!!

I'm a latecomer to the Shrine of Eliza, but that pic is how I pictured you listening to Superpussy.
Sassy, sexy, swinging fits & a grin! :D

Thanks again, and may you always bathe in awesomesauce!

:heart:

I hear you!

yeah fuck amend away when it's that fucking hot. :devil:
Love the Moans groans and wimpers.:rose::rose::rose::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Mmm that audio was so hot. Your last audio got me through some boring work days. I took my phone into the bathroom stall, turned the sound down low, held it up to my ear and jacked off too your moans. I came so hard. I will be doing the same thing with your new audio.

nice thread love the pics and your podcast with AJ

I'm a latecomer to the Shrine of Eliza, but that pic is how I pictured you listening to Superpussy.
Sassy, sexy, swinging fits & a grin! :D

Thanks again, and may you always bathe in awesomesauce!

:heart:

You are forgiven when you give such great audio...I pictured you moaning as I teased your pussy before sliding deep inside you :D

Thank you all very much. Real life has kept me completely out of touch from lit, but I hope to be able to return soon!

neon

I could not resist. I was out running errands today and decided, once again, to have a little fun in a dressing room. The lighting was harsh, but I kind of like how these turned out all things considered.
Enjoy and as always, please do not repost!

god your tits look amazing in that bra

Loved

Long ago and far away I had a pic thread here. Seems I am returning to the scene of the crime. I am not sure how often I will post, or for how long. The one thing I am sure of is that doing so is a total turn on.
Enjoy and kindly DO NOT REPOST!!!

Loved your super pussy Audio series. Listened to them all while I walked my dog over the past year. Are you going to do more? PS my dog liked to too!

Back