I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening SBroad. Good too see you. Glad you are surviving another rainy spell. If this weather trend continues we may see a whole lot of snow come winter. I did shop for a complete outfit down to my silver heels. I most def plan to take pics when I wear it. Well I did snap one quick pic just to see if the fabric was too " see through".

Evening SBroad. Good too see you. Glad you are surviving another rainy spell. If this weather trend continues we may see a whole lot of snow come winter. I did shop for a complete outfit down to my silver heels. I most def plan to take pics when I wear it. Well I did snap one quick pic just to see if the fabric was too " see through".

Was it? That would be sorta nice! :D

Didn't rain much around here today. But, in other parts of ATL, it rained buckets, and is flooding.

No snow here the last two winters, so maybe we'll get a little bit.

The silver heels did catch my attention NRSE, I do so love a woman in heels. Anything at all dressy, actually.

BrettJ in Canada

:D
Was it? That would be sorta nice! :D

Didn't rain much around here today. But, in other parts of ATL, it rained buckets, and is flooding.

No snow here the last two winters, so maybe we'll get a little bit.

Well in the pic you can def see the outline of my ass cheek. You tell me if that's good or bad :)

I let a friend critique the ensemble. They seemed to like it. From there view on the floor

Tsk - they used to make the Catholic school girls wear plain shoes so the boys couldn't do that.

BrettJ in Canada

:D

Well in the pic you can def see the outline of my ass cheek. You tell me if that's good or bad :)

I let a friend critique the ensemble. They seemed to like it. From there view on the floor

Do you really have to ask? That could be nothing but good!

Ah, you can see what kind of mood I'm in tonight. Of course, I'm usually in that kind of mood, aren't I?

Good evening Nrse, April, and everybody else who may be lurking out there. Rather quiet, but I guess it is Friday night. In my neck of the woods, a lot of "community fairs" and the like have started...although in my neck of the woods, it rained most of the evening so I'm sure that put a damper on most festivities.....

I needed the rain. My crews put down 12 tractor trailer loads of sod this week. All of the little blades of grass are moaning with delight.

I needed the rain. My crews put down 12 tractor trailer loads of sod this week. All of the little blades of grass are moaning with delight.

I'm sure they are....meanwhile, I'll be mowing the lawn for the second time this week....in August!

You Might Be Surprised

That many of us "old guys" don't need to use the blue pill. We find women naturally stimulating. Looking for a FWBs in or near central Florida, PM me.

Hey guys.....hope ur all having a great day, I have to work, but after today am on vacation.... have a great weekend :kiss:

Mixed.

Saw "Lighthouse" this afternoon - fantastic concert. You would find it hard to believe this band has been together for 45 years (original members) or 22 years (the next grouping)

Dad continues to be ill and in the hospital. We hope for a small improvement but today was a setback in many ways.

Yours?

BrettJ in Canada

Good to hear it. Spent part of the day with my father, I will likely be doing that for a few weeks yet to come.

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back