New Zealand Fuck Buddies sign in

Anyone got any ideas on how we can make things interesting. My huge Thursday night plans are going to the library.

Anyone got any ideas on how we can make things interesting. My huge Thursday night plans are going to the library.
I assume the wellington city one? Not a terrible way to spend sometime.

So how about tha budget today? Now that what i call interesting.......

I assume the wellington city one? Not a terrible way to spend sometime.

So how about tha budget today? Now that what i call interesting.......

I'm white, have no kids or a student loan, earn just above average wage. No point in taking any notice of it kinda like elections really.

Nah the Porirua one, all class here :)

I'm white, have no kids or a student loan, earn just above average wage. No point in taking any notice of it kinda like elections really.

Nah the Porirua one, all class here :)

Hehehe got a point there. Nice to see where all the tax $$ is getting dumped for another year.

Ooo fancy hehe. Though you were out the hutt way?

Hehehe got a point there. Nice to see where all the tax $$ is getting dumped for another year.

Ooo fancy hehe. Though you were out the hutt way?

Oh I have been all over the place since then, The Coast was a nice stop then moved a bit closer to town.

You still in town?

Gidday Mack, been busy with work......all good for you?

jeez k_s........do you need assistance with putting that corset on?..great look.

Gidday Mack, been busy with work......all good for you?

jeez k_s........do you need assistance with putting that corset on?..great look.

Heya Dreamliner - Hahaha yeah that was before it was tightened up. To say I was waisted is somewhat of an understatement :rolleyes: I actually felt like doing a safety demonstration in case my breasts escaped by pointing out the nearest exits.

Oh I have been all over the place since then, The Coast was a nice stop then moved a bit closer to town.

You still in town?

Ah right. Coast would have been really different. Always feel a bit more removed and relaxed.
I'm hutting it up these days.

Hello Jen, good to see you again.

I dunno, that whole budget malarky - a surplus in an election year sounds too much like a bribe to me, but it is good to see one National MP not fucking up their portfolio...

Hmmm yes but really to be expected. Any party in power is going to hold out till election year to send a few treats peoples way.

Think Key dropped the ball a bit over saying the gap between the rich and poor wasnt getting wider. Gotta be blind to not see it.

Heya Dreamliner - Hahaha yeah that was before it was tightened up. To say I was waisted is somewhat of an understatement :rolleyes: I actually felt like doing a safety demonstration in case my breasts escaped by pointing out the nearest exits.

Nothing wearing it on a regular basis to get the shape going, lok at Deta Von Tesse, I read somewhere her waist was now permanently 10cm narrower due to corset wearing.

Happy to assist you with putting it on...now when is the next trip to the capital....;):rolleyes:

Ah right. Coast would have been really different. Always feel a bit more removed and relaxed.
I'm hutting it up these days.

Yeah but so far from town and a lot of extra travel.

How are you enjoying the hutt? I can't see you in a huge holden V8, wearing black jeans and drinking Woodies.

Hello again, hope everyone is well.

Heya Jenn - Long time *hugs* how things are good with you.

Nothing wearing it on a regular basis to get the shape going, lok at Deta Von Tesse, I read somewhere her waist was now permanently 10cm narrower due to corset wearing.

Happy to assist you with putting it on...now when is the next trip to the capital....;):rolleyes:

Oh hell no, I like to be able to move comfortably.

Funnily enough I seem to be spending more time up that way these days.

Yeah but so far from town and a lot of extra travel.

How are you enjoying the hutt? I can't see you in a huge holden V8, wearing black jeans and drinking Woodies.
True quite a long way to travel every day.

Hahahaha got me there. I do zero of those things. Which is odd considering im from the nui originally.

And what are you getting up to in Te 'Rua then?

I live in town, so all I do is drink coffee. Or travel to Auckland and complain about the coffee...

Back