New Member Introductions

New to Lit

A friend introduced me to this site and I always enjoyed open forums and sharing sexual thoughts.
I am a 48 year young male, divorced after almost 20 years. It had to end. I have 2 girls, one in college and one I see on weekends. I enjoy playing guitar, martial arts, fishing and swimming. I used to wite erotic stories and sexual fantasies but it's been a while.
I have a good relationship with the woman who turned me on to this site and turns me on every time she is near.
I am already enjoying the reading and definatley the pictures. Heck, I am a guy and we are a visual creature.
 
Hello all.

I'm new here, obviously. :)

Silverwhisper introduced me to this site because I became intrigued with his writing on another site.

I'm in my 30s and currently living in the mid-west but have been a life long roamer and relocater starting with my days as the child of a miliary man. I am married and the mother of a beautiful and energetic boy.

I wear many hats and am many things to many people, but none of those "things" is solely who I am. I am a professor/lecturer; I am a tattoo lover and collector; I am a writer/editor/journalist; I am a web/graphic designer; I am a photographer; and I am an avid reader of a wide variety of genres, including erotica.

But I am, first and always me...a little crazy, a little goofy, a little, okay VERY, VERY geeky, and ALWAYS busy.

~ Jaede ~
 
Last edited:
enginr58 said:
A friend introduced me to this site and I always enjoyed open forums and sharing sexual thoughts.
I am a 48 year young male, divorced after almost 20 years. It had to end. I have 2 girls, one in college and one I see on weekends. I enjoy playing guitar, martial arts, fishing and swimming. I used to wite erotic stories and sexual fantasies but it's been a while.
I have a good relationship with the woman who turned me on to this site and turns me on every time she is near.
I am already enjoying the reading and definatley the pictures. Heck, I am a guy and we are a visual creature.

Welcome Eng! Good to see you here!!!!!! :D
 
"Laugh to erase the dirt on your mind"

HI!
I just joined and so let me introduce myself.
I'm new to adulthood, the ripe age of 18.
I am a very energetic, passionate person.
As far as the erotic.
Nothing special, I enjoy sex(obviously) , and i enjoy reading erotic stories.
So here I am!
HELLO WORLD!
 
hi everyone! I'm completely new to this site, but I like it very much :) I didn't really have many opportunities to discuss sexual matters so openly so far.

I'm in a happy relationship with a great (and gorrrgeous) man, and I want to make it even better for both him and me. so here I am exploring :)
 
Last edited:
Hi

Hmmm....well I'm in a highly sexual long distance relationship and while we talk about bdsm stuff we have not yet done so (at least in person--role-play is quite another story). I found this site looking for a solution to my deepthroat/suffocation problem lol. :rose:
 
And I have no idea

So i have absolutely no idea as to what i am supposed to say or put on here. I just have a lot of questions that need answering and i have no idea about any of them.

Situation: in a sexual relationship, but i'm not exsperienced at all. I have no idea on anything. I mean i know what feels good, but i want to know what to do so i can make it better for him. He says i'm already good, but i want to make it better. Now i dont know all the different terms used so you'll have to explain them too. I really want details so i can do it right. I know alot of it is by experiement and curiosity, but i dont know where to start. If i could have some help it would be much appreciated. :eek:
 
Welcome to all the new people. I hope your time here becomes as enjoyabe as mine has been. If you put your mind to it, you can make some good friends here..
 
first time, make it gentle...

Hello to all the newbies and veterans here! I've been frequenting WathersWeb, and came across this site and was immediatley turned on to it. 24 Male, just out of college. I'm very passionate, into sex and anything erotic. I've been reading for as long as I can remember after seeing my first Penthouse Letters. I hope to meet some great people here
 
Well, hey all. I'm a 19 year old guy who's been a lurker but not a member for quite a while. I'm a shy kind of guy in the flesh, but my mind is filled with deviant desires, and so here I am to relieve it all.
I've written many erotic stories for my own amusement so hope to write some for others.
 
Hello All,
I am an 23 year old student, I'm new here and I have a bit of an obcession with erotica.

I am so bad at these introduction things ...

:kiss:
 
Last edited:
Hello JuliaVeronique,

Excellent pictures! You look very, very sexy. For a newbie you aren't shy and your erotic pix certainly show it. Welcome to Literotica.

Thanks for the pix.
 
Brand new here...........over heard some people talking about it and wanted to check it out!

Male
29
divorced
Fireman
 
JuliaVeronique said:
Hello All,
I am an 23 year old student, I'm new here and I have a bit of an obcession with erotica.

I am so bad at these introduction things ...

:kiss:

Very Nice!!!!!!!!!
 
j_cole said:
Hey ya'll..

I've been lurking the boards for only about six months even though i've been reading the stories for about six years.. this is really a great site for that!
This is only my second post.. just thought i'd introduce myself. I'm a guy in my twenties currently in a very good relationship and going to school for engineering major. I'm excited!

My second post as well...............Let's enjoy ourselves! :nana:
 
Hello everyone
i've been a member for over a year now but never posted anything due to being shy
anyways here's a bit about myself
Name: Ahmed
Age: 22
Sex: Male
Location: Egypt
Job: Currently none but until a few months ago i was a Web Host until i was offered a nice amount of my money for my server

well i don't know what else to say.. but if anyone is interested in knowing more about me please do ask :)
 
hi

hello my name is Evan and i am a 21 yr old college student who loves oral sex both giving and recieving. an i also love role play and erotica (reading it), and would like to try bdsm. i think my favorite catagory of erotica is incest. and that is aabout it. hope fully talk to you people later bye
Evan
 
...about time

I've been reading for years... and somehow it never crossed my mind to join? Hooray for new beginings! :nana:
 
yep, a NEWBIE

Okay [deep breath], here goes.

I've visited the stories at Literotica for several years now, always enjoying the romantic fantasies. I've yet to pick up an actual book, and wonder if the books go as far as these stories, as explicit. What little "movies" I've seen I've been sorely disappointed in, but I've not seen much/many.

Married, 26yo straight female. I'm a stay-at-home mother of three young kids - all boys, and sometimes it makes me crazy not getting any adult human interaction. Even of the non-sexual sort. Not even a "Hello, ma'am. How are you today?" Not even from the derned convenience store clerks.
Small town, Texas. Husband works nights, and sometimes long hours. Lately he's working 6 nights weekly.
Yes, my husband works nights and I have two toddlers. So, you see my problem? ;)

I've a high sexual drive, I guess. Either that or hubby's is low. Or both. He doesn't mind that I'm so much more willing than he, but sometimes... sometimes, he's tired (understandable with the night job and all) and sometimes he's just not in the mood. Growing up I never knew a man could be "not in the mood," but then I was also taught that most women don't enjoy the whole thing as much as I've learned that I do.... No, he's not cheating and yes I know for sure. And no, I won't either.
He knows and understands my wants and needs and delivers when he can - and we have the chance. He also knows and understands that it's simply not often enough for me, and a few years ago purchased for me my first "BOB" toy, which I still have. (Though it's on its last, er, leg . :D ) He knows I read the stories, and doesn't mind, and recently (actually, due to some of the stories here in these forums which prompted me to start a yahoogroup for just us two) we have begun trading role playing fantasies of our own via email. Our problem is mostly sleep deprivation (on both our parts), and lack of opportunity due to the children. (And, if we had a bit of money for a babysitter occasionally, that would probably help with the whole opportunity thing.)


Our fifth anniversary is Friday. :heart: I'm not looking to replace him, and I'm sure many here are also faithfully and fully connected to a spouse or SO. I hesitated to participate in the forums at first, not wanting to make personal connections and finding "favorites" with whom I prefer to interact with, or who prefer to interact with me. I'm not looking for a cyber partner to "sit in" for my husband when he cannot fulfill my needs. I'm looking to have fun on my own, without having to come up with the stories on my own.

You are all computers, not real people. ;) :rolleyes: (I'm mostly joking. :cool: ) I'm here to have fun, and will most likely stay primarily in the role playing forum, though I may also occasionally venture elsewhere on the site. (In addition, of course, to my continued reading of the authored stories.)

I'll go by Dolly on here - of course not my real name, which I'll never share. :) Love to all (well okay not ALL ;) ) and see you in the forums! (I'm headed now to the role playing arena, where I aim to join a few of the "open" threads as a new player. Later tonight, as I'm always on later at night after dh goes to work, I'll check back as to my acceptance and if others are participating with me and the fun shall begin then. This will be my first online role-playing venture, other than that started with dh this past week, but I am confident in my abilities to get my intentions across in a way which others may enjoy as well. As a person, I've always been quite wordy, in case you can't tell from this VERY FIRST POST on the forums.)

See you all around. :kiss:
 
Hello, Dolly. Welcome to Lit, and I hope you'll have a wonderful time here. Thanks for sharing with us about yourself. Your words really struck a chord with me. Congrats on the anniversary! :)
 
Back
Top