The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*hugs back*

You realise I'm gonna get grief from Olaf over this, right...? ;)

How? Because I'm hugging you, or because you're considering giving us proof of the swash-buckling shirt?

Besides, you need a hug.

Oh, hush up, Olaf. Get the man his wine and I'll think about giving you a hug too.

Of course, I might put on a haz-mat suit first....

Thanks Anna!
I was thinking about how I am supposed to let people know it is part of the contest. I didn't k ow how and didn't have time to figure it out before I published it. Did I need an intro blurb like at the beginning of dampy's story?

:kiss::kiss:

I've been around, just quiet for the most part. I've got a few medical issues to deal with but nothing life threatening. It sucks to get older and not in a good way.

How's you?

Sorry to hear about the health issues. *hugs*

I'm doing okay, thought today I seem to be puking my guts out and am a limp noodle as a result.

Good morning Tx, HP, John, dampy and anyone else who might be around!

Thank you for your support and advice! I shortened a few of my paragraphs, resubmitted, PMed Laurel, and she assured me it was not too late for the contest. Yay!

So as you can see from my sig line, my story posted. I was surprised and pleased it posted so fast.

I've already got 12 votes, a nice comment, and I even got some very lovely feedback via email. I don't have a very high score at all, but that's to be expected due to the nature of the story, I think. All in all, I'm happy. No more frowny faces. :D

Wonderful news!! Glad it got resolved. :) Will probably read it in bed today.

I may post a pic of my shirt later, although it's not as crisp and fresh-looking as it was, thanks to the heat. For that matter, nor am I... :rolleyes:

Where's the pic, stevie?

Ah the nude party! So are we left wing or right wing? ;)

We're mostly just naked, that's all. :cool:

And anna, a belated happy birthday! :rose::rose:

Thanks Anna!
I was thinking about how I am supposed to let people know it is part of the contest. I didn't k ow how and didn't have time to figure it out before I published it. Did I need an intro blurb like at the beginning of dampy's story?
Yes. All contest stories are required to have a blurb at the beginning, stating that they are part of whichever contest it is. There's a specific note for each of them.

No matter, it's still a good read. Even if your phone isn't letting you see that I commented.

I'm doing okay, thought today I seem to be puking my guts out and am a limp noodle as a result.

Where's the pic, stevie?

Thanks for the birthday roses, dampy. :) I hope you start feeling better soon. I'll send Rolf over with some tea and dry toast.

Oh my, some one brought in a tub of Red Vines into work. Anna, Dampy, I think I need to be tied to my desk chair or they will be gone. :rolleyes:

Yes. All contest stories are required to have a blurb at the beginning, stating that they are part of whichever contest it is. There's a specific note for each of them.

No matter, it's still a good read. Even if your phone isn't letting you see that I commented.

Thanks for the birthday roses, dampy. :) I hope you start feeling better soon. I'll send Rolf over with some tea and dry toast.

Aw, man! I guess I just screwed up all around on this one. Oh we'll, I tried. It's doing pretty well, probably because no one knows there is supposed to be more nudity. :eek:

Aw, man! I guess I just screwed up all around on this one. Oh we'll, I tried. It's doing pretty well, probably because no one knows there is supposed to be more nudity. :eek:

*hugs* It's still a great and interesting story. You should be proud.

Ah the nude party! So are we left wing or right wing? ;)

I tend to dress to the left, thanks for asking... :)

Where's the pic, stevie?

Sorry to hear you're poorly, honey... :rose:

Don't call me Stevie. Please... :(

And careful what you wish for. ;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20130712_224103.jpg
    IMG_20130712_224103.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 32
Ok, I'm going to take a nap by the pool with a mojito. Could the next person in wake me up? Thanks. Just counting down until the weekend.

That's a nice shirt, Steve

Oh my, some one brought in a tub of Red Vines into work. Anna, Dampy, I think I need to be tied to my desk chair or they will be gone. :rolleyes:
Sorry sugar, you're on your own with the Red Vines.

I tend to dress to the left, thanks for asking... :)

And careful what you wish for. ;)

attachment.php
To the left? Convenient. I'm right-handed....

Like I already said, very nice shirt. :rose:

Yes. All contest stories are required to have a blurb at the beginning, stating that they are part of whichever contest it is. There's a specific note for each of the contests.

Yes, you can put a note in that it is a contest story but it not required.

The note that is put in the comments section of the submission is to tell laurel that it is for the contest and nothing else.

If you see the story in the new story list, there is no way of knowing if it is for the contest but there is a specially dedicated contest story page.

Yes, you can put a note in that it is a contest story but it not required.

The note that is put in the comments section of the submission is to tell laurel that it is for the contest and nothing else.

If you see the story in the new story list, there is no way of knowing if it is for the contest but there is a specially dedicated contest story page.

That's a great point, Tx, thank you for the reminder. :) Of course, I didn't check the Official Contest Story Page *blushes* so the moral of the story is: as long as Laurel knows a story is part of whatever contest is running, it should be so designated.

How was your day?

That's a great point, Tx, thank you for the reminder. :) Of course, I didn't check the Official Contest Story Page *blushes* so the moral of the story is: as long as Laurel knows a story is part of whatever contest is running, it should be so designated.

How was your day?

I slept most of it. I woke up very early this morning and then went back to bed. This is the most time I've had off in three years.

Be careful. At our age, time off becomes so appealing you begin to think of retiring and the next thing you know you're so busy you wouldn't have time to work if someone wanted you to.

Yep, gonna be a good Summer Fun contest. "Buggered to Bermuda" is coming along quite nicely. It even has some introspection here and there between the sex.:)

Sorry sugar, you're on your own with the Red Vines.

To the left? Convenient. I'm right-handed....

Like I already said, very nice shirt. :rose:

And I'm left-handed. All kinds of convenient... :)

Why , thank you!

Hiya TX, Bear.

Yay weekend!!!! Drinks on me!

Morning / evening, john. Happy weekend, mate. And is this the start of your vacation time, too?

OK, so I woke at 7.00 <anguished howl>. Dishwasher loaded, laundry started, and I'm now nursing my first coffee (and a slight hangover) watching The Land Before Time with #3 son. Funny thing it, I first saw it nearly 20 years ago while on honeymoon in Malaysia...

Evening Steve. Just a weekend getaway. I just bought a remote shutter release for my camera so I hope to get some really good night shots. Just got back from the bar and want to sleep, but the apartment needs a good cleaning and Figaro (the skitzo) is meowing nonstop.

OK, so I woke at 7.00 <anguished howl>. Dishwasher loaded, laundry started, and I'm now nursing my first coffee (and a slight hangover) watching The Land Before Time with #3 son. Funny thing it, I first saw it nearly 20 years ago while on honeymoon in Malaysia...

Ah, some quality time: How nice.

As to 7am, I loaded my machine at 5.20, had a drink and went back to bed for a while!

And now - COFFEE
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back