Hottest Gay Experience?

I bottomed for a guy I met online. So hot, tattoo on his pelvis. He pounded me with a rubber and came all over my back and I licked it off. Wanted to know what other guys enjoyed.

I bottomed for a guy I met online. So hot, tattoo on his pelvis. He pounded me with a rubber and came all over my back and I licked it off. Wanted to know what other guys enjoyed.

How did you lick it off your back?

My hottest gay experience was the first time I let myself be completely uninhibited with a guy. I'd had sex with maybe 5 or 6 guys, usuallly I played the dominant role...getting sucked and fucking them.
I'd never kissed a guy or had a guy fuck my ass before, but that night was perfect. He'd picked me up hitchiking late at night, and offered that I could come to his place and sleep on the couch.
He poured us some drinks, we sat up and talked and laughed for hours. I was totally relaxed, comfortable with him, and horny as hell. I knew nobody else would ever know what we did that night, and I'd never see him again either, so it was 'anything goes'. We both knew where this might lead, but we didn't say so.

I took a shower before bed, and he showered after me. I was nude in bed when he offered me a massage. I accepted, and suddenly I was naked in bed with another man. The massage felt so good I wanted to return the favor to him, so I rolled over, thinking I would hug and caress him, when I saw his hard cock just inches from my face. Reflexively, without hesitation, I wrapped my lips around his knob and started sucking his cock deeply. I wanted to please him in any way I could. He wanted me just as much as I wanted him. We sucked each other in all kinds of positions, 69ing, laying on our sides, him on top...everything and anything that felt good. When he wanted to enter me I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him in tight. I let myself be a total slut, with no holds barred. We humped like wildmen, and french kissed like our lives depended on it. The passion was intense, physically draining and completely, deeply satisfying.

My hottest gay experience was the first time I let myself be completely uninhibited with a guy. I'd had sex with maybe 5 or 6 guys, usuallly I played the dominant role...getting sucked and fucking them.
I'd never kissed a guy or had a guy fuck my ass before, but that night was perfect. He'd picked me up hitchiking late at night, and offered that I could come to his place and sleep on the couch.
He poured us some drinks, we sat up and talked and laughed for hours. I was totally relaxed, comfortable with him, and horny as hell. I knew nobody else would ever know what we did that night, and I'd never see him again either, so it was 'anything goes'. We both knew where this might lead, but we didn't say so.

I took a shower before bed, and he showered after me. I was nude in bed when he offered me a massage. I accepted, and suddenly I was naked in bed with another man. The massage felt so good I wanted to return the favor to him, so I rolled over, thinking I would hug and caress him, when I saw his hard cock just inches from my face. Reflexively, without hesitation, I wrapped my lips around his knob and started sucking his cock deeply. I wanted to please him in any way I could. He wanted me just as much as I wanted him. We sucked each other in all kinds of positions, 69ing, laying on our sides, him on top...everything and anything that felt good. When he wanted to enter me I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him in tight. I let myself be a total slut, with no holds barred. We humped like wildmen, and french kissed like our lives depended on it. The passion was intense, physically draining and completely, deeply satisfying.

Hot story. Thanks for the post

Sexy story. Did you suck him off first?

Back