PM asshattery

I imagine Eilan sitting there now with her cloven feet and forked tongue just spinning her pitchfork around and laughing.

My eyes used to be innocent.

Hey! How did this thread get to be about Eilan and pmann? I thought we were supposed to be discussing asshats who quietly lurk in the shadows of PM's begging to show off their dicks to women they don't know.

Showing off one's rectal prolapse for all to see is just way too much Klass with a capital K.

Hubba, hubba, *spank* :caning:

Hey! How did this thread get to be about Eilan and pmann? I thought we were supposed to be discussing asshats who quietly lurk in the shadows of PM's begging to show off their dicks to women they don't know.

Showing off one's rectal prolapse for all to see is just way too much Klass with a capital K.

Hubba, hubba, *spank* :caning:

I apologize dearly. And trust me, I've been more than punished for my thread tampering. This is permanent damage. Way permanent.

I apologize dearly. And trust me, I've been more than punished for my thread tampering. This is permanent damage. Way permanent.

There's only one therapy that will work now, Stickman. You need desensitization therapy. I want to see a "rectal prolapse" stickman pic in your thread by the end of the weekend. ;)

PM received from pmann:
stickfiguresex.gif

I say you more than made up for your transgressions and have earned your worthiness of open discussion on this thread.

Please continue the conversation.

PM received from pmann:
stickfiguresex.gif

I say you more than made up for your transgressions and have earned your worthiness of open discussion on this thread.

Please continue the conversation.

Everyone knows that pic is pig shit. Do you see a mammoth baby arm? Nope. There is no cock at all. Not me. It's a fake. Also, I would've use an apostrophe in "let's".

If you continue with this slander, you'll be told to go rim a rat.

******* said:
it's ******* from atlanta, had to get a new screen name, remember me?
Remember me? I'm *******, 28.M.Atlanta- brown hair, blue eyes, 6'0 and fit.
My friends know me as the smart, funny, cute, and driven one of the group who has a bit of a sarcastic streak. They know I like to flirt and have fun, though they have no idea how horny or kinky I am, or how far my fantasies go. I'm not sure they would believe me even if I told them.

I love to run, read, be outside, play and watch sports, go out with friends, explore sexual acts and have fun.

I hope we can chat soon. What are you up to this morning?

******(

OMG! I get this PM a few times a month! How many screen names can one person possibly need to change??

Everyone knows that pic is pig shit. Do you see a mammoth baby arm? Nope. There is no cock at all. Not me. It's a fake. Also, I would've use an apostrophe in "let's".

If you continue with this slander, you'll be told to go rim a rat.

OK. I admit. I lied and slandered you for the sake of trying to absolve you of hijacking this thread.

But you're still challenged to show us a pic of your rectal prolapse.

I have my doubts you will. Stick men have no asses.

OMG! I get this PM a few times a month! How many screen names can one person possibly need to change??

He just sent me this one again too on Monday, and then im'd me on yahoo. I told him he was getting quite the reputation for being an asshat with the lit ladies for sending out the same tired pm all the time. I guess that's why he got the new screen name--maybe that is his way of freshening things up.

What a dufus.

He just sent me this one again too on Monday, and then im'd me on yahoo. I told him he was getting quite the reputation for being an asshat with the lit ladies for sending out the same tired pm all the time. I guess that's why he got the new screen name--maybe that is his way of freshening things up.

What a dufus.

New name. Old tricks.

If his approach didn't work the first time, what makes him think they'll work the second time?

Now that's what I call a dumb fuck.

I got the same PM twice just within the last two weeks! Somebody must be desperate!

New name. Old tricks.

If his approach didn't work the first time, what makes him think they'll work the second time?

Now that's what I call a dumb fuck.

Agreed :D

Last edited:
Title: What do you think of this fantasy?

I'm going to tie you up, your hands behind your back, push you onto your knees and onto the bed. I'll blindfold, you'll be helpless and at my mercy! I'm going to tease, spank, tickle, toy, finger, pinch and play with you for hours on end, however, you're not going to be able to cum. I'm going to bring you to the brink so many times, leaving you so close and yet so far....I'm going to have you begging me, a whimpering, horny wreck...begging, begging me for sweet release. Just as you think you can take it no longer, I'm going to pull your hair and you'll feel my cock finally at the entrance to your soaked pussy. I'll whisper in your ear, "take it all slut" as you feel me bury my cock deep into your waiting slit....fucking you relentlessly and hard, penetrating deep over and over again, "cum for me you naughty girl"...fucking you hard to orgasm after orgasm!!!!

Thoughts? grins

What would your thoughts be on how to reply to this?

ladies: this is why the thread exists. post the redundant and boring-as-fuck PMs here. :>

ed

Back