The China Pearl Inn part 9

*hugs him back rather limply as the sudden change in him leaves her confused and a little off kilter , but quickly recovers herself and smiles though it doesn't quite light her eyes as it should* i suppose i am not as tempting as popcorn.
Don't be silly, I was sparing our compatriots," he teases. "Don't make me bite you."
 
*smiles for real now* oh please do. you know that is no threat. * arches a brow as she says the next* and i am sure you can find someplace private to do as you wish, if that is your wish.
 
*smiles for real now* oh please do. you know that is no threat. * arches a brow as she says the next* and i am sure you can find someplace private to do as you wish, if that is your wish.
He laughs, "Yes, I have this place in the woods," he grins, "Wait does that sound creepy?"
 
Hi Sal, Illiana, CG and Glad. Hope you all enjoy the evening. I’m off to the warmth of my dreams. I’ll leave the door ajar, just in case... ;)

*Crawls out of the hole under the bar and looks around*

*Find the shiny shine's door ajar so slips through and wiggles into bed with her*

Happy sigh:eek:

:cattail::heart::devil:
 
*Crawls out of the hole under the bar and looks around*

*Find the shiny shine's door ajar so slips through and wiggles into bed with her*

Happy sigh:eek:

:cattail::heart::devil:

*turns about in her sleep to find her bed full of very warm, supple young men.* :eek:

*proceeds to do naughty things with them the rest of the evening* :devil:

*doesn't get much sleep but is still very glad for the experience* :kiss:
 
So... i know i am pretty much alone in here but i have a question for any who can or want to answer. does anyone here have discord or know of an SRP server on there? I have been kinda looking for something like that as well as the writing on here but i am new to discord and have no idea where to look for such.
 
There are loads of ERP servers out there. Do a google search for 18+ or pervert or erp. Good luck!
 
Heard from Robyn, she’s in Connecticut with her Sailor Boy on her way to NYC. She flies home Sunday ready for the new term. She sends love to the Inn.
 
Back
Top