The China Pearl Inn part 9

how are you today, HSG?

Trying to juggle army life with married life, never easy. I’m part of NRR and our cohort are the Lions/Lionesses. I’m an engineer, my colleague and the senior medic is expecting her first child around January.

So, what about you? Are you well? Is CG behaving?

*reads map closely, before setting out to follow the cherry chapstick trail*

confirmed, but not required ;):kiss::heart:

Look at you being all cute and flattery. :kiss:

Do pay close attention to that map. It's an important one, full of twists and turns and lots of dead ends. But the goal is well worth the journey, I promise.

Trying to juggle army life with married life, never easy. I’m part of NRR and our cohort are the Lions/Lionesses. I’m an engineer, my colleague and the senior medic is expecting her first child around January.

That sounds exhausting!! Remember to take some time for yourself as well!! *hugs*

Goodnight lads and lass's ! It's time for Sailor Scouts to have their powernaps. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Look at you being all cute and flattery. :kiss:

Do pay close attention to that map. It's an important one, full of twists and turns and lots of dead ends. But the goal is well worth the journey, I promise.

it also appears to be incomplete in places, but I will make the journey and arrive at the goal. ;):heart:

I always behave HSG even if it scandalous young lady ;) :kiss: :devil:ish :D

F D interesting and young Celtic beauties can be a hand full. Good luck with it F D.

Night Shiva and may all your dreams be naughty ones. ;)

Hands slide down to cover the smaller ones wrapped around him. He gives them a squeeze and leans back into the familiar curves, "I'm better now." He says with a chuckle.

He grins at fd, "Well I just had french fries in cheese sauce, so honestly can't complain too much. How about you? Have you met Illie?"

Hands slide down to cover the smaller ones wrapped around him. He gives them a squeeze and leans back into the familiar curves, "I'm better now." He says with a chuckle.

He grins at fd, "Well I just had french fries in cheese sauce, so honestly can't complain too much. How about you? Have you met Illie?"

just flashes a grin at the pair.

"Yeah. Must be the French fries and not the company. Me, I'm good."

*giggles and rubs her cheek between his shoulder blades* better is always good and phooey on you for not sharing cheesy fries. *nips playfully at the same spot* you know i am addicted to both cheese and fries.

just flashes a grin at the pair.

"Yeah. Must be the French fries and not the company. Me, I'm good."
Laughs. "Old friends are one of the reasons I keeep coming back here."

"A little bird might have told me that Illiana might want to write with you but didn't know you well enough to ask yet. So thought I might break the iice." Braces himself encase he gets smacked for that one. "I plan to write with her, but as uggg will tell you, I might be worth the wait but there is that wait issue sometimes with me."

"A little bird might have told me that Illiana might want to write with you but didn't know you well enough to ask yet. So thought I might break the iice." Braces himself encase he gets smacked for that one. "I plan to write with her, but as uggg will tell you, I might be worth the wait but there is that wait issue sometimes with me."
*actually does bite him between his shoulder blades and hides from FD's view while blushes furiously*

Last edited:

Raises a brow, then smiles.

"Consider the ice broken. Nothing wrong with a little wait. I'd rather take my time and get it right than force out my work."

*actually does bite him between his shoulder blades and hides while blushes furiously and hiding from FD's view*

Watches her hide and smiles.

"I'm not that scary."

"Consider the ice broken. Nothing wrong with a little wait. I'd rather take my time and get it right than force out my work."

"I'm not that scary."
Saddly the wait is more about the real world than trying to get the post right though. Which is a pain in the ass let me tell ya.

Laughs softly, raising a brow.

"Not in the current capacity, no. Though I have enjoyed our previous conversations."
i think it has been one conversation unless you are secretly someone else i used to know. lol

"I'm not that scary."
no but i am that adverse to being overly forward *pinches glad* with new gentlemen.

Did you actually bite me little one?" He reaches around to pull her from behind him, "Don't you make me put you over my knee."
*laughs* yes I did. and you know that is little more than an offer of pleasure to me, Glad. Are you sure you wish to threaten me with something i find pleasurable?

Hi all.

If Sharing Fantasies comes along in a while tell her she won the second golden barstool. She'll now what that means :) Hope you're all having fun.

Back