Series of modern fantasy/DnD inspired Mind Control stories

erosthegod

Virgin
Joined
Aug 18, 2016
Posts
3
I remember the series was really closely tied to DnD lore. It had a wizard-like character that people in the modern world would bump into or something and he would bestow an item that gave them powers or just a power. He usually described the object with DnD stat changes or skills. The story that sticks into my mind the most is where a guy steals a ring from him that makes him markedly attractive, but after a few days he turns into an airheaded girl who ends up fucking his/her former landlord to pay rent. They always ended with a little paragraph talking about powers in general, I know there was one that went something like "Who is the most powerful? I, says the scholar. I, says the warrior. I, says the priest. But on his throne, the king only smiles."
 
This sounds like Character Creation by Ice Bear/svalbarding.

I read it originally on another site (where one might find an archive of mind control stories of the erotic variety), but it's since been taken down, possibly to turn it into an ebook or Patreon-only release.
 
That would likely be it, as I have his/her account under my favorited authors. Shame it got taken down, I'll see if I can find it somewhere else. Thanks for the response, I really didn't expect it after a week or two.
 
Back
Top