MWF for Mulitple Male RPers

If you had yahoo messenger, i would've replied to you. i think we'd have a lot of interests in common

Hello Lit-

I know you've all seen my posts. I have received many responses --- some adequate, some not so much. I've accumulated lots of RP zombies (those who are always online but never seem to actually be present) but, still long for a regular partner who I can explore all of my thoughts with on a daily basis.

At the moment, I am up for a new job, and may have to give up the Lit world for a while as at some points in life we have to focus on the real world, right?

So, I'm hoping to find someone to explore as my 'fantasy world' comes to a hopefully temporary end in the near future.

For the record, my character is typically a late 20s to mid 30s married female who is petite --- think Kristen Bell. She is more than pleased with her marriage both in the bed and outside. Her husband has expressed some desires to explore outside the marriage before they start a family and get all suburban-like. Swinging, Sharing, Couples-fun, Gangbangs, etc are all on the table.

I would like to find an older man or group of older men who are experienced with this world. MFM, cuck situations. I am not looking for a dom or a jerk who thinks being a bull means ordering me around or tying me up. I'm looking for someone who understands the deeper nuances of this 'lifestyle'. Someone who can walk me through both the mental and sexual aspects of becoming a 'hot wife' and also help me witness how my partner would react in a realistic fashion.

This is only for rp. Preferably on AIM or Gmail.

If you do not have either AIM or Gmail, don't bother me!

Whitney
Hi take a look everything is real and had been lived by me or friends PM if your interested?

Check out my stories:

https://www.literotica.com/s/cuck-or-bull-you-decide

https://www.literotica.com/s/cuck-or...u-decide-ch-02

https://www.literotica.com/s/to-be-a-bull

Hello Lit-

I know you've all seen my posts. I have received many responses --- some adequate, some not so much. I've accumulated lots of RP zombies (those who are always online but never seem to actually be present) but, still long for a regular partner who I can explore all of my thoughts with on a daily basis.

At the moment, I am up for a new job, and may have to give up the Lit world for a while as at some points in life we have to focus on the real world, right?

So, I'm hoping to find someone to explore as my 'fantasy world' comes to a hopefully temporary end in the near future.

For the record, my character is typically a late 20s to mid 30s married female who is petite --- think Kristen Bell. She is more than pleased with her marriage both in the bed and outside. Her husband has expressed some desires to explore outside the marriage before they start a family and get all suburban-like. Swinging, Sharing, Couples-fun, Gangbangs, etc are all on the table.

I would like to find an older man or group of older men who are experienced with this world. MFM, cuck situations. I am not looking for a dom or a jerk who thinks being a bull means ordering me around or tying me up. I'm looking for someone who understands the deeper nuances of this 'lifestyle'. Someone who can walk me through both the mental and sexual aspects of becoming a 'hot wife' and also help me witness how my partner would react in a realistic fashion.

This is only for rp. Preferably on AIM or Gmail.

If you do not have either AIM or Gmail, don't bother me!

Whitney
Check out my stories:

https://www.literotica.com/s/cuck-or-bull-you-decide

https://www.literotica.com/s/cuck-or...u-decide-ch-02

To Be a Bull - Interracial Love - Literotica.com

Hi sms.....I have an actual past relationship that evolved into something very similar to what your OP is about. Would love to tell you more. PM me if you wish. I have a gmail account. Hope to hear from you.

Pre-Turkey, stuck at work, could use some fun bump.

Read my thread. If we're on the same page, let's talk :)

27 year old man looking for male email partner

I'm 6'0, 190 pounds, athletic body, light brown hair and brownish green eyes, I have been told that I also have very nice ass *wink* That's maybe because I have played football for 15 years.

Anyways, as the title suggest I am looking for a man who is at least 18 and max 40 years old who feels the desire to dominate over other men, who like to make masculine guy more feminine or who just looks for a hole for detailed roleplay.

My email is juri.poska@mail.ee and I am hoping to find a right guy who to talk to.

I figured I would throw my hat out there and say that I would be a good daily chat partner and explore some fantasy's with. Always willing to play during the day at work.

Ve been on lit for a few years now and I am an active role player. I'm on the kik three, and yahoo thread and most f those threads are polluted with men looking for a good RP partner. Yet here is one who has been asking to fulfill a multi men fantasy and men are apprehensive to download an app in order to help her? I assure you it's not some sort of spam.

Gentlemen please read whitneys requirements for what she's looking for. Having chatted with her before, I can attest to the fact that she knows exactly what she wants. But I'm only one man, her ad says multiple. So cmon guys don't tell me you wouldn't like to help this woman fulfill her fantasy. I downloaded aim on my smartphone. True it may not be the best chat app but I happen to think it will be well worth it to take part in her fantasy. You don't even have to downloaded ad it, you can use aimexpress. Never was a deal breaker for me.

Please don't assume that it'll happen the first time. She's very selective and will not just jump into it. Send her a pm and tell her why you'd want to partake.

I am not wanting to turn this thread into an exchange of why you won't. I respect your opinion but quite frankly, I just don't know why men aren't wanting to partake in such a fun play.

Back