Anyone else like to watch spouse???

I do not known why watching by wife with another man turns me on so much. We have tried it a couple of times and it was great. If she wants to really turn me on she will talk to me about the encounters.
 
Anyone else like to watch spouse

I feel the same as you, in I don't know why I would like to watch my wife with someone else. It has not happen. She has had an affair and after she confessed it to me, she told me all of the details, the before, during, and after. It was all very hot and led to a lot of hot sex for us. She refused to talk to him about a 3some. I am still working on that.
 
waiting to see it

okay, so this scene has played out more times than I can remember...told her about it as well, always during sex. she is more than willing to verbalize it, and run with the fantasy...but when I suggest to move forward with it, she hesitates..."not yet", she tells me. i am biding my time and patience, but its become an obsession to watch another man take her and please her in so many different ways...

as long as they throw a little verbal degredation my way, I am good with that too...

thnx to B_S1980 for recommending the forum!!!
 
I loved watching my husband with another woman. It was quite a turn on for him watching me with her as well.
 
The hottest and most memorable sex we have ever had was mfm encounters. I can't explain why but watching another man between my wifes legs is very erotic and stimulating.
 
I'm a single guy and one of my bigger fantasies right now is to be that other guy. I'd love for a guy to share his wife/gf with me and I put on a show for him.
 
I have had the extreme pleasure of watching (hearing) my gf with other men live, on webcam and on the phone. i have no problem sharing the skin as long as I know I have her heart, mind and soul. So long as everyone knows the deal and no one gets hurt, why not?
 
My husband get off watching me with other men. He likes to watch me with at least 2 (which I am most confortable with, more means gangbang! :( ) I says its exciting that other men find me so sexually appealing that they would want to fuck me, suck me, me suck them. you get the idea.

I have watched him with other women and its ok. I do not get the thrill he does.

Just my thoughts.

V
 
Watch

I love to watch my wife with another couple - it is such a turn on to see her going down on a woman and taking him from behind.
 
with someone else. I get completely orgasmic watching my hubby have oral sex with other women. Hate to admit that it bothers me that I like it so much but then I question why it bothers me if we both agree and can handle it.
Advice???
Rasha:confused:
As a guy love to watch and participate with wife and another guy. I was raised Catholic so have some issues there, but worked through nthem. After he gets ooff still go down on her when he pulls out love it. Enjoy life RJ
 
fantasy for the woman?

It may not be common but my experience and this thread shows its not as rare or 'extreme' as one might think.

I've had relationships with two separate women that had a desire to watch me fuck another woman.

One of them I am in a relationship with now and we have had almost a dozen threesomes with other women - sometimes arranged by and sometimes by her. She says it makes her really horny and she always loved to fuck afterwards - usually with the other woman still in the bed. I know she also gets a great sense of satisfaction from having her desire played out for real.

She also likes to get involved when I am 'on the job', a lot of times she like to get down close to their face and whisper to them ...but mostly its just a bit of touching and gentle stroking of the other woman... because she is too distracted and busy watching me slide back and forth!

She especially likes watching given anal when we are with the 'right' woman not sure how she decides that!).

You can tell I am not complaining.
 
Have always loved watching her get fucked

by another man. We started out with just meeting cpls. We have had many MFMF and several FMF. However, I prefer the MFM over all of them. I dont know why but I love to just sit back and watch my wife suck off another guy. We position ourself so that she can look at me while she takes his cock into her mouth. Then to watch her take his cock into her pussy! It drives me wild. While I watch her and look as his face its really like an out of body experience. Totally hot and hard the entire time. Especially if he has a large cock. Then when I join in, her sucking me off and him fucking her from behind. I can watch him hold her hips and his thrusts push her mouth forward onto my cock. And to hear her muffled moans with my cock in her mouth just make me want to explode. Not to mention to be able to fuck her after he is filled her pussy with his cum. Damn....I need to go find a guy to fuck my wife NOW!
 
I watched my wife suck one of my friends off several years ago. It was great. We all three had been fooling around one night. I told her to make my friend cum while I went to get some water from down stairs. I came back and quietly looked into the room and got an eye full. I was able to see his cum on her lips just after she finished him off. I've not been able to get her to do that since (about 10 years ago).....but I keep trying! My friend and I enjoyed her many times together....it was great
 
Ok...I give up on trying to understand why a man is so excited by the sight of his woman fucking around on him...I just except it as code.

Now here is another question...Why doesn't Cinemax. Showtime, and HBO on their late night soft porn capitalize on this? There is not enough Hardcore didicated to this either.
 
I think there are three answers. One, I love to watch, porn mostly, and being able to step back and watch her get fucked objectively would be amazing. Secondly, i love her slutty side, and I love the idea of her indulging it to its logical conclusion by sleeping with other guys. Thirdly, i think she's amazing and I want other men to agree.

Well said hotndogs... I have stuggled with this fantasy myself and never really been able to put into words why I find it appealing. That is pretty damn close to what I think it would be though. Thanks!
 
Yes, I love it and find it very erotic. I don't really have any advice for you as to why you feel guilty, but you only have to answer to yourself and your husband. If you both are okay with it, go for it. And let yourself enjoy it.
 
I love sucking my husband's cum out of another woman's pussy ... damn, just writing that is making me crave it terribly! I *think* hubby wants to see me get pounded by another man, but we haven't really approached that yet.
 
I love sucking my husband's cum out of another woman's pussy ... damn, just writing that is making me crave it terribly! I *think* hubby wants to see me get pounded by another man, but we haven't really approached that yet.

oh my good!!!! i'd love to see that!!!
 
I love sucking my husband's cum out of another woman's pussy ... damn, just writing that is making me crave it terribly! I *think* hubby wants to see me get pounded by another man, but we haven't really approached that yet.

Damn! I never thought about that, that sounds awesome! I'm gonna have to try it :D
 
Damn! I never thought about that, that sounds awesome! I'm gonna have to try it :D

The first time it happened, i think it shocked both hubby and the woman we were with. He filled her pussy and i pushed her back on the bed, "That is *my* cum!" and licked her out. God it was awesome ... she and he mixed together ... yummmmm.
 
I enjoy watching my wife with other people. I enjoy watching her get pleased.

We once played with another couple and all three of us concentrated on my wifes body....so hot.
 
Back
Top