now these lyrics:

Do anything you like, and do it just how you like it
But when you feel you wanna scream, baby, don't fight it
Cuz everytime I hear the noise comin' from your lips
You're gonna feel the rotation in my hips
Cuz it's that sexy noise that moves me
And don't stop the lyrics if you don't wanna lose me
Because I wanna know, lover, if I'm doin' it well
But if you don't yell, brother, how can I tell?

"Cause baby to a hammer everything looks like a nail."

Been there a time or five.

I should clean my apartment rather than sitting here relaxing all afternoon. But, I probably won't.

random thought: wondering when giving people last names started, who started it and who decided what those last names would be... :confused:[/ QUOTE]

One day, an Indian went to his father with a question. "Father, how do Indians get their names?" "Well, my son, when an Indian is born, the father looks outside the teepee, and names the child after the first thing he se es. When your brother was born, I saw a charging bull, so I named him Charging Bull. When your sister was born, I saw a falling star, so I named her Falling Star. But, why do you ask, Two Dogs Fucking?" :D

I do believe Slavey's "don't give a hell about people who try to poke you" attitude is firmly rooted!

Trying to keep my focus on washing windows; but my mind keeps wandering in "other" directions today

images

PLUS
images

I just remembered a thought from about 18 years ago. An old girlfriend said she'd like to come visit me, but only if I got a garbage disposal. I guess that was her ideal of modern amenities.

I suppose she didnt realize at the time I didnt even have running water. :cool:

One day, an Indian went to his father with a question. "Father, how do Indians get their names?" "Well, my son, when an Indian is born, the father looks outside the teepee, and names the child after the first thing he se es. When your brother was born, I saw a charging bull, so I named him Charging Bull. When your sister was born, I saw a falling star, so I named her Falling Star. But, why do you ask, Two Dogs Fucking?" :D

LOL... smartass. :p

No matter what I do, there is just no escaping from certain people from my past, way back from my Uni days. This world is just not big enough for the both of us!

I have, like, 50 napkins from Starbucks in my purse.

Nothing like a little petty larceny .... :rolleyes:

I'm noticing how many of the pic threads are on the first page right now...Saturday afternoon must be a good time to be horny! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back