East Africa

cgraven

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Posts
62,556
this is A CLOSED thread for Opensesame54321 and crraven




Jacob Myers had his doubts about the young copy girl that the head office had settled him with a month ago.

“Mr. Fish!”

Myer’s ’s voice boomed across the boisterous chatter of the news room as he called for his personal assistant. The young man, in his mid twenties, came running on the double. He had learned that it did not pay to keep The Boss waiting, not if you valued your job.

“Fish tell Miss Applegate I want to see her in my Office on the third floor in ten minutes. Tell her if she takes eleven minutes, than she well be seeking employment somewhere else. If she desires to continue work for the Mercury News Servesshe will not be late.”

Michael Fish turned on his heel and headed out on the run for the news room hollering at the top of his lungs,

“Miss Applegate, Miss Applegate.”

Five minutes of the hapless girl’s ten minutes had already slipped away when Fish finally located her in the achieves.

“The Boss……(ha…ha)… wants to see…..(ha….ha)…. you in the citadel……(ha….ha..) in ….”


Fish consulted his pocket watch;

”….in five minutes Miss Applegate.”

Michael Fish was bent over at the waist his hands on his knees as he fought to catch his breath.

“The Boss is really on the warpath Susan, never seen him so mad.”

Everyone who worked for the Mercury News Serves knew that to be summoned to the citadel by the Boss bode ill for the recipient of the summons.

Jacob Myer’s pocket watch was open and in the palm of his hand as he watched the minutes tick by. The second hand had just marked minute nine’s passing when he heard the soft knock on his door

“Enter Miss Applegate”

There was no emotion in his deep dark voice. He held the young girl in the unblinking gaze of his cold hazel eyes.

“Not happy as a copy girl……, so eager to get out into the field?........Your an intern Miss Applegate!”

Each word was slowly spoken, and clearly enunciated. Each word spoken as an accusation rather than a matter of fact.


Jacob had left Susan standing before the massive mahogany desk, everything about the office was designed to make the hapless victim feel small insignificant and there was never a chair for the condemned to sit in. Before Susan could answer Mr. Fish burst into the room. The fear in the young man’s eyes for having violated the citadel without being called for was obvious in his shifting eyes and the nervous tremor in his voice as he spoke.

“Jim Douglas is missing Sir…… the news just came in over the ticker tape.”

“Damn!”

Myers ran his fingers through his ginger hair, the little blonde haired Midwestern girl forgotten for the moment. Jim Douglas was the Mercury’s Foreign Correspondent that was assigned to cover the Italian-Abyssinian war in East Africa. The region had become a hot bed, a provocation, which the league of Nations seemed unable to deal with, even after the Abyssinian Emperor Haile Selassie implored the League to sanction Italy and come to Abyssinian’s aid.

“Fish call Idyllwild Field and find out when the next PANAM clipper leaves for Lisbon and then connections to Cairo.”
Then Jacob once more turned his undivided attention to the little blue eyed waif, before dismissing her with and impatient wave of his hand.

Carlton Fish was jotting down the flight information that the Boss had asked for as Susan was leaving the Office, and held up his hand to indicate the young blonde should wait. When he had finished scribbling down the information he handed Susan the slip of paper.

“ Take this down to dispersing………..,have them make the arrangements……… and I’ll tell them who the assignment is for. “

It seemed that fate had dropped the opportunity to become a real reporter into her lap. All she had to do was to tell dispersing she was the assigned reporter. A chance to be more than a copy girl, more than just a bit of office fluff.
 
Susan Applegate sat in the tombs pouring over old copies of the paper. When all you do is obits, day in and day out, it gets old. Biting the end of her pencil, she looked at the info she had.

Mrs. Roberta Brocket nee Poole, 67, born in Buffalo, head of the Ladies Patriotic Guild, Chairman of Wounded Soldiers Readjustment League, blah blah blah! Unfortunately, this was about as close to the action than she was going to get.

Her mind drifted off to what she felt she could do. Fresh from a small town in Iowa, Four Corners didn't even show up on any maps. Having worked on her high school newspaper, the blonde girl had decided that she was going to be a reporter. With her blue eyes and complexion of pale freckles on fair skin, she had that fresh scrubbed innocence that gave her expression an irritating appeal. She would get a dreamy look in her eyes, and was often shocked by just how wild life was outside her innocent Iowa farm.

She almost didn't hear her name being called. It was Mr. Fish telling her that Mr. Myers wanted her in his office. Immediately! Just like in the movies. This could be her big break! Though why he was mad she couldn't imagine!

Enter Miss Applegate

The man behind the desk looked just like the boss of a major news service. Middle aged with balding hair and a waistline that expanded as the years passed, the man did not look happy. She stood in front of him and had a feeling that she was about to get the ax.

Not happy as a copy girl……, so eager to get out into the field?........Your an intern Miss Applegate!

Oh dear, he must have gotten her request for a chance to write. She just knew that if he could read her work, his sock would be knocked off.

Suddenly, Mr. Fish burst into the room and shouted that someone named Jim Douglas was missing. She filed that name away in her head. It didn't sound important but the name spurred both men to apoplexy and she was suddenly forgotten. Darn!

Fish call Idyllwild Field and find out when the next PANAM clipper leaves for Lisbon and then connections to Cairo.

Mr. Fish left and Mr. Myers dismissed her with a wave of his hand. She was disappointed. Her chance had flown away with the wave of his hand.

Leaving the Boss' office, Mr. Fish stopped her and gave her a slip of paper.

Take this down to dispersing………..,have them make the arrangements……… and I’ll tell them who the assignment is for.

Susan was once again waved off. She got to the elevators before it hit her. She had her chance right in her hand. All she had to do was grab it. That's what a good reporter did!

In Dispersing, she handed the paper to the woman behind the desk - an angular woman with glasses perched on the end of her nose.

"Who is the reporter?" Clipped and to the point.

"A-A-Applegate, Susan Applegate."

"Really? That's a new one. Very well, tell Miss Applegate that it will be ready in the hour."

It required some fast work but soon Susan was sitting in her seat on the airplane on her way to Lisbon. Now, if she just knew what the whole problem was over there, it would be great. Oh, she knew the basics. But she needed to know who she could contact once she got to Cairo.
 
“WHAT”

Jacob Myers bellowed as Carlton Fish sweated under the piercing gaze of the boss.

“Who the hell does Applegate thing she is.”

The Myers’ face livid as he paced his office, his sleeves rolled up, his vest hanging open, as he chomped on the stub of a cigar.

”You have to admit that she has Moxie Mr. Myers”

Carlton Fish venture.

Moxie Fish?............The girl is still wet behind the ears,……….she still radiates her Mid-Western corn fed naivety, and is on her way to a war zone!”

Jacob Myers’ hands were knotted into tight fists at his sides as he ceased his agitated pacing.

“ Who is our man in Cairo Fish?”

”Ahmad Abasi Sir.”

Fish meekly replied as he hoped against hope that Susan Applegate’s decision would not come to roost on him.

“Cable Abasi Applegate’s itinerary………have him meet her………… and turn Miss Applegate around and ship here right back here.”

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ahmad Abasi was a very nondescript man, he was of average height and build, a truly forgettable man. His most remarkable feature were his dark eyes, eyes that saw everything without seeming to look. Once more he studied the cable from the Mercury News Service, it gave a brief description of Miss Susan Applegate and instructions that she return immediately to the New York Office. He was not prepared for the ravishing young golden beauty that stepped from the DC 3. She moved with a natural fluid grace as she made her way to the gate. The tip of his tongue moistened his lips, this girl would be worth a king’s ransom, in the right markets.

“Miss Applegate?”

When this stunning young golden beauty turned to face him Abasi extended his hand.

“Ahmad Abasi Mercury’s man in Cairo. How may I be of Service.”

Ahmad’s mind was racing, why put this gorgeous young creature back on a plane, no one here was expecting her, so representing himself as Mercury News Service’s man in Cairo, rather than just a highly paid earned boy, worked to his advantage, as a plan was beginning to form in his mind and his dark eyes slowly took in every delicious and sensual curve of Susan Applegate’s gorgeous young body.
 
Susan felt as if she were in a dream. Here she was actually in Cairo on her first assignment. Right now she may be a novice, but once she got in the thick of things, she could very well return to the states a top notch reporter, her own byline, and her name on everyone's lips. 'That Susan Applegate, did you read her latest on the war? She has her pulse on the action! Miss Applegate just wired, sir! Conflict is breaking out in the Congo! She has a scoop! Miss Applegate, winner of the Pulitzer Prize for...Miss Applegate has just won...Miss Applegate has just...'

Miss Applegate?

Susan turned hearing her name and faced a man in foreign dress with incredibly dark eyes. A slight smile was on his lips and he extended his hand in greeting. Susan took the warm hand and shook it as the man introduced himself.

Ahmad Abasi Mercury’s man in Cairo. How may I be of Service.

"Ah, Mr. Abasi. Very nice to meet you. I would like to hit the ground running. Can you tell me what has happened while I was in transit? You know, bring me up-to-date, as it were?" She didn't want to let on that in all reality she knew very little of what was happening. The only "exposé" she had ever written was how Pete Braggard of Wilson's Cleaners back in Four Corners was overcharging people and pocketing the extra 10 cents from each shirt. To say that she was naive in this instance was putting it mildly. But she figured that she could wing it till she picked up the news.

"Also, can you tell me where is a good place to stay? I need a place where I can work." She held up her typewriter case, which was getting heavier by the minute and a bag with a few change of clothes. She looked to the man and smiled. Apparently, Mr. Myers had decided to go along with her here. Probably, he was impressed with her initiative and drive.
 
"Ah, Mr. Abasi. Very nice to meet you. I would like to hit the ground running. Can you tell me what has happened while I was in transit? You know, bring me up-to-date, as it were?"

Her hand was small, delicate, and he could see Susan’s pulse beating madly just below the surface of her smooth ivory skin, in the little hallow where her neck and shoulder met. From the moment that she had opened her mouth it was apparent that this naive beauty had never been in the field before. It would be so easy for her just to disappear in the Sudan.

"Also, can you tell me where is a good place to stay? I need a place where I can work."

When Susan held out her typewriter case and bag for him to take as if he were a bellhop sealed the young golden beauty’s fate.

“I fear Miss Applegate that I have already booked us passage on a river steamer headed up the Nile. I was sure that you would want to get to the front as soon as possible”

The steamer that Abasi had in mind was not one of the luxurious steamers that catered to the European tourist trade to Luxor and the Valley of the Kings. On such a steamer he would be forced into third class accommodations, reserved for Wogs and Fuzzy Wasy, and Half Casts.. No the steamer he had in mind would allow him to have an adjoining cabin, where for a few extract pounds he could keep a very close eye on Miss Applegate.

Abasi took Susan’s cases and led her down to the river’s docks. They passed by the sleek white wash washed steamers of the tourist trade to an older steamer, one that had seen its better days, and now served the native trade on the river..

“Miss Applegate we need to get to Khartoum at the junction of the White Nile and the Blue Nile. The Blue Nile which will take us to the Abyssinian frontier.”

He paused a moment to gage Susan’s reaction, was she suspicious, did this naive beauty trust him implicitly? Abasi continued his voice serious, factual,

“The other steamers only go as far as Luxor, and we are going much further leaving Egypt proper to head into the Sudan.”

What he told Susan was a series of half truths. The real benefit of this particular steamer was the language barrier which would isolate the golden beauty from her fellow passengers and there would be no Europeans to remember where she was going and who was accompany her. Abasi seemed to be arguing with the Purser as he pointed to Susan Applegate and then to himself. Suddenly the man smiled and handed Ahmad two boarding passes. He showed Susan to her cabin, placing her typewriter case and bag in small cabin, before he went to the adjoining cabin.

Three sharp blasts of the steamers whistle, the rumble of its engines and the paddle wheels bit into the muddy waters of the Nile, and they were on their way. Shortly after the steamer had turned her bows upstream a soft knock came at Abasi’s door. The steamer’s Purser held out his hand and Ahmad paid him the agreed price. The Man then opened a concealed panel and Ahmad Abasi had a perfect view of the adjoining cabin and the young golden beauty. After all he needed to see the goods, so he knew what the girl’s value would be on the auction block. He was looking forward to the next week on the river and the unknowing little show that Susan Applegate would be providing to him. Abasi was looking forward to when the young beauty bathed for the bath tub in her room was nothing but a shallow basin and she would be forced to stands as she bathed.
 
I fear Miss Applegate that I have already booked us passage on a river steamer headed up the Nile. I was sure that you would want to get to the front as soon as possible

"Very well, Mr. Abasi. Thank you very much." He took the bags and led on among the masses of people heading in all directions. The weather was stifling, hot with a multitude of flies that aimed for the eyes and nose and mouth, that irritatingly buzzed in her ears. Smells were pungent and strong, from people to animals to God knew what. She kept her eyes on the small, swarthy man walking ahead of her carrying her belongings.

Docked along the banks were steamers, their wood painted white and red and black and gold. Men and women dressed in the height of fashion walked up gangplanks followed by servants carrying trunks. The further they walked, each subsequent boat got shabbier and less well cared for.

Mr. Abasi must have noticed her looking longingly at the steamers they passed.

Miss Applegate we need to get to Khartoum at the junction of the White Nile and the Blue Nile. The Blue Nile which will take us to the Abyssinian frontier. The other steamers only go as far as Luxor, and we are going much further leaving Egypt proper to head into the Sudan.

She just nodded. When they reached the boat needed, her guide proceeded to argue with the man from the steamer. With much harsh words and waving of arms, a deal was finally reached and Susan and her luggage were loaded on board and shown to a cabin.

Left alone, for the first time since she had started this whole adventure, Susan felt that she could rest. She was hot and tired and quickly unbuttoned her shirt and took it off. Though still in her pants, just shedding the shirt and wearing her bra helped to quickly cool her down a bit while she set up her typewriter on the desk.

She felt the steamer stutter as it pulled away from the dock and she quickly shook the blouse out and did a bit of spot cleaning, letting the shirt hang to quickly dry in the heat while she pulled out another blouse similar to the first one and slipped it on, tucking it in her slacks before heading out the cabin to find Mr. Abasi and perhaps meet some of her fellow travelers.

She was here in Cairo!
 
Abasi stifled a gasp as he watched Susan unbutton her sweat soaked blouse, the sensual curves of her breasts cupped by her brassier, she was stunning. Her first little private performance end as the golden beauty shook out a fresh blouse. Ahmad closed the panel of the two way mirror and looked forward to when this naive western beauty would bathe. His smile broadened, he must see the Purser and make arrangements for Miss Applegate’s meals, with a little something extract in them.

The shore of the Nile slipped by as the steamer made its way up streams. It passed fertile farm lands, boarded by the mighty river on one side and the endless sea of sand of the on the other side. At times the river was broad and wide, at other times narrow cataracts and towering cliffs the little steamer struggling against the current as they approached Khartoum. It had taken two weeks for the steamer to reach the city that marked the beginning of the Sudan proper. And for those two weeks Susan Applegate’s food was spiced with a powerful aphrodisiac. The steamer turned up the Blue Nile headed for Wad Medani and Gallabat on the Abyssinian frontier. During those two weeks Susan’s only company was Abasi the language barriers keeping the stunning young beauty isolate from the rest of her fellow passengers.

Each time that Susan called for water for a bath Ahmad would open the secret panel and watched as the innocent young beauty bathed.
 
The trip to their destination had seemed long, pointing out to her all the more just how far away from civilization they were heading. Her fellow travelers had proven to be a closed mouth group, with the exception of Mr. Abasi. The man had been cordial and congenial, even down to making sure that she remained hydrated. The further along they had traveled, the hotter it had gotten and some days she had found it hard to get out of bed. She had also found it a bit cooler to leave a button or two undone on her blouse.

The big difference had been at bedtime. Though she had brought pajamas to sleep in, some nights the fabric almost seemed to hurt her skin and for the first time in her life, she had slept nude. She knew that once she was away from the boat, propriety would call for the pajamas. But here where she had the privacy of her own room, she would shed her clothes at night and climb under the mosquitos netting, sleeping on the sheets to toss and turn with strange dreams. Exotic and sexual in nature, she would dream of hands rubbing and fingers touching hidden places. Occasionally she would wake the next morning with an unknown hunger burning inside her and the sheets wet between her legs. She did not think she had urinated and attributed it to sweat as this country did seem ungodly hot.

She had tried several times to sit and write her first story to send back but found it hard to keep her thoughts together. Sometimes she thought that perhaps she was losing her mind but then Mr. Abasi would show up with something cool to drink and sit and talk to her and her doubts would leave.

Thank God for Mr. Abasi.
 
The glories that were once ancient Egypt fade to a collection of mud covered house as the little steamer made it’s was deeper into the Sudan. The Sudan land of the Mardi, Bible thumping Chinese Gordon, and England’s attempt’s to stamp out the slave trade in the Sudan. Yet the slave trade in the Sudan was as old as Egypt when the area was simply called Nubba. Far from eradicating the trade the English had merely driven it underground. With the Mardi’s revolt crushed the English once more headed down the Nile to the pleasant luxuries of Cairo and Alexandria far from the scorching heat of the equatorial sun.

The first time that Abasi saw Susan Applegate in all her naked glory he knew that she would indeed fetch a king’s ransomed on the auction block. Her pale skin had the polisher of polish ivory, her young breast were firm and proud with no need for a brassier, her hips had a sensual flare to them that drew the viewer’s eyes to the soft sparse golden down that hid her maiden’s treasure. Abasi smile as he saw that the aphrodisiac that Susan had been fed was having its affect as her pale, pink, rosebud nipples were taunt little buds crowning her puffy dusky pink areolas. Ahmad loved the way the young western beauty’s hands seductively moved over her naked body, the way her pale ivory skin shimmered in a fine sheen of water as the girl innocently bathed unawares that she was putting on a sensually seductive little show for Abasi. His Hand found his manhood as he dreamed what he would do with such a gorgeous young body, dreamed of the marked contrast between his darkly bronzed body and her lily white body, as he claimed her, and made this haughty young western beauty begged to be taken, begged to be allowed to cum for his pleasure.

Ahmad fastened his trousers as Susan went to bed her supple young nude body still upon display for his pleasure. He watched her toss and turn as deep sleep seemed to allude the young beauty, her body arching as unknown, and unwanted pleasure course through the lithe young body. Reluctantly Ahmad sought his own bead with visions of Susan Applegate dancing before his minds eyes and submitting to his will her gorgeous young body his play toy and then morning would come and Ahmad was forced to leave his dreams behind for this was a matter of business not lust.

When the little steamer docked at Wad Medani he sent word of the time and place of the auction and that the goods would be a strikingly beautiful golden haired beauty. Seldom did western beauties come on the market and Abasi knew that Susan’s sale would only bring the richest and most discriminating of bidders.


Miss Applegate……Miss Applegate…”

Came the instant knocking at Susan’s door.

“It is time we leave the steamer and take a native dowel to Gallabat on the Abyssinian frontier.”

Little did the golden haired beauty know that it was not a story of the war that she would find in Gallabat, but one of White Slaver and that she would be at the center of that story.
 
There was an insistent knocking, repeated raps that eventually broke through the haze and caught her attention. She was already tired and yet her whole body seemed to buzz as she tried to understand what Mr. Abasi was saying.

Miss Applegate……Miss Applegate…It is time we leave the steamer and take a native dowel to Gallabat on the Abyssinian frontier.

"Yes! Yes! Just gathering my things. Thank you, Mr. Abasi." She opened the door and handed him the bag and typewriter case and grabbed her purse to follow. Outside, the sun seemed unnaturally bright, almost as if the Earth had literally moved closer to the bright orb and she halfway expected the ground to burst into flames. She slipped on the sunglasses, glad that she had thought to bring them, though while they shaded her eyes, they did nothing for the heat enveloping her skin. Her brassiere seemed to rub her nipples and she almost longed for her room back on the boat where she could lay nude to cool her skin.

"Please lead on, sir." She was so glad that Mercury had provided the man as she would have been lost without him. She really should have written her first story to send back. But concentration was hard in such heat.

The air seemed filled with every kind of flying insect and she seemed to spend too much time waving them away from her face. She was surprised to note that she seemed to be the only white person around though probably due to...to...damn flies! She paused for a moment, trying to regain her thought. It somehow felt important. Then it was lost as she hurried to stay up with Mr. Abasi. Couldn't lose sight of him. He...he...damn flies!
 
Cornel Emilio Graziani was one of those army officer who had been shunted off into a colonial assignment where his lustful behavior was far from the sensibilities of the Italian public. Graziani had spent the last twenty years in Italian Somalia fighting the empires board wars with the Abyssinians. His cruelty towards the enemy was well known in government colonial circles and tastily approved of, as was the fact that he had Gone Native. Emilio seldom wore his uniform preferring the comfort of the loose Arabic robes of the desert.

Word had come to Graziani attention that there was to be a slave auction on the frontier at Gallabat and the piece de resistant was to be a young western beauty with hair of shimmering gold. He decided to attend to just see if the girl was as advertise.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Yes! Yes! Just gathering my things. Thank you, Mr. Abasi."

Once more Susan Applegate thrust her cases at Ahmad Abasi as if her were her personal potter. Abasi contented himself that soon the one who would be trusting would be the girl’s new master as he claimed her supple young body.

"Please lead on, sir."

“ Yes Miss Applegate.”

He led the trusting young beauty to the native dowel that would carry Susan into her new life as a white sex slave. No one knew where she was, Susan Applegate would simply disappear from the face of the earth. He held out his hand to assist the naive young Miss into the dowel, in a matter of hours Miss Susan Applegate would be standing on the auction block.

When the dowel bumped on to the shore a foot of water stood between the bow of the dowel and the shore.
“Remove your shoes Miss Applegate as we will have to wade ashore.”

It was like a scene from a movie, a starless night, a clandestine crossing of the frontier, and Susan Applegate’s dream was almost in her grasp.

They had waded through the shallows and just reached shore they were ambushed by a group of Bedouins,

“Run Miss Applegate run!”

As Susan ran for the boat the Dowel was already standing off fleeing the ambush A sack was thrown over Susan’s head her hands bound behind her back and a collar fastened around her slender neck as she was led away barefooted into the unknown.
 
Last edited:
The dhow seemed to be a sort of sail boat, open to the weather. Susan sat in the bottom as they traveled along the water, heading deeper into the African continent. Slowly the sun traveled towards the horizon and as the night finally arrived, she finally felt the air cooling off some. Susan still found everything confusing, her brain fighting to remain clear headed but she frequently found herself just staring off in the distance, her hands rubbing her arms as if she were cold. She was anything but cold. This country never seemed to cool, even in the dead of night.

With a jolt, the small boat neared the shore. She looked for a pier or dock of some kind but there were no lights, no sign of civilization in the darkness.

Remove your shoes Miss Applegate as we will have to wade ashore.

She nodded, not thinking that he might not be able to see her in the dark. He helped her to slip over the side of the dhow and the warmish water came to about her knees. She sloshed towards shore, the small group of them just up on land.

All bedlam broke loose, with people running everywhere. In the dark she heard Mr. Abasi's voice.

Run Miss Applegate run!

She did not get far. The darkness went completely black and hands tied her hands behind her back. Something was around her neck. She was walked a distance before being picked up and carried away, her senses totally confused. Sounds and smells overwhelmed her fogged brain and she felt hands holding her over something. Direction was lost. Time disappeared and she lay heading into an unknown.
 
Abasi loved the look of fear in Susan Applegate’s soft blue eyes as he yelled, Run Miss Applegate run!, that futile dash the stunning young beauty made to the river. He did admire how she kicked and screamed as her fate closed in on her. Like a frightened little bird Susan calmed when the sack was placed over her head and her hands were bound behind her. Ahmad slowly circled the bound beauty, he savored the way her rapid breathing made her firm young breasts strained against her simple white button down blouse, and the sensual curve of her calves, and mentally calculated just how much Susan Applegate would bring on the auction block. He smiled approvingly before he swung up into the saddle and Abasi’s henchmen handed up the bound young beauty to him to lie across the bow of his saddle.

Ahmad loved the picture of this proud young western beauty laid across his saddle her firm little ass held high in the air, her simple kaki skirt had ridden up exposing her soft velvet thighs to the men. Ahmad raised the helm of the young girl’s skirt and draped over the small of Susan’s back and her bound hands. He let his fingers slide along Susan’s panty clad labia. He smiled his hand came down firmly on that sweetly rounded ass with a crack and then turned to his henchmen and said in Arabic,

“She is wet and ready for a man’s cock in her hot little pussy.”

The men laughed and shouted back just what they wanted to do to Susan, in Arabic.

“She could be yours if the price is right.”

He repeated the last in English so that Miss Susan Applegate would finally know what her fate was to be.

An hour later they arrived at a small caravan station and Susan was slid from the saddle down to the ground. She felt the tug of the leash as she was slowly led away soon her toes bumped the edge of an object and she was lifted up. Her hands were unbound and then quickly bound in front of her again. A soft click, click, click caressed the blindfolded young beauty’s senses as her arms were lifted, until she balanced on her tip toes. Susan heard an appreciative gasps, as her body was stretched and displayed, from several directions around her. Gasps that told her she was not alone with her Kidnapers.

Suddenly the hood was drawn from Susan Applegate’s head, her golden hair in wild disarray, and a shimmering golden halo surrounding her angelic face. She was faced with a large group of men that stood before her, their dark eyes burning with lust for her, as she balanced on the little pedestal, which gave an unobstructed view of her gorgeous supple young body. Ahmad Abasi was standing beside her and yet he was not bound as she was. Abasi held up his hand for silence, then in several languages, the last being English he shocked the trusting young Miss.

“We have for sale tonight a young golden western beauty and no one knows where she is, not even the company she once worked for. No one will be coming to look for our little golden beauty and she can be yours if the price is right.”

All that Susan had believed seemed to be nothing more than a cruel illusion and lies.

“What am I bid for this rare beauty?”
 
That she might ever be in real danger had never entered the young woman's mind. The girl had read one too many books, seen one too many movies, and had come to believe in that happy ending world. There was bound to be a hero at some point.

She wondered if Mr. Abasi had escaped capture. He could notify Mercury. Maybe they would send for a...a... Her mind couldn't think of the word. What was wrong with her? Lately she was distracted.

The hand holding her across the horse (or was it a camel? Lord knew whatever it was stank) lifted the back of her skirt. Despite her panties, she was appalled as a finger ran along that damp material. It was sweat. This hot weather had made her sweat a lot down there and she kicked out at the outrageous actions of whoever was touching her. Her reward was a sound smack to her bottom. She could hear laughing and men shouting in a foreign language.

She could be yours if the price is right.

She must of misheard with this stupid bag over her head. You didn't sell people nowadays. Wasn't it against the law or something? Oh, darn this country! The heat played all kinds of tricks upon her mind and body. Maybe Mr. Abasi had gone for help!

Eventually they reached a destination where she was taken off the animal. Still in the dark, a tug on the leash told her to blindly follow. As she ran into something, hands lifted her onto what must be a porch? before untying and then retrying her hand in front of her. There was clicking sound and she started breathing heavy as her arms were forced over her head. They were going to hang her like meat. Maybe kill her. She hadn't done anything bad. She was just a reporter. Didn't these people know what w reporter was?

On tiptoe, her mouth open in panic, in the darkness she could hear voices all around her. Gasps. Murmurs. The darkness left as the hood was removed. It took a few seconds for her eyes to adjust to the sudden light as the sound of appreciative murmurs all around her. As her vision cleared, she noted she was balanced on some kind of pedestal surrounded by men. Every color of face looked back at her. Faces black as coal, faces swarthy, some whiter, some darker. All with eyes hungry for her.

She twisted to the side and found Mr. Abasi beside her. But he was free. Perhaps he was going to try and talk them into releasing her. Tell them that she meant no harm.

He held up his hand to quiet them and began speaking, the words foreign though no doubt he was assuring them that she should be released.

When he spoke in English, her look changed from confusion to outright fright.

We have for sale tonight a young golden western beauty and no one knows where she is, not even the company she once worked for. No one will be coming to look for our little golden beauty and she can be yours if the price is right. What am I bid for this rare beauty?

"Mr. Abasi, what are you doing? I have been nice to you!" She turned to the sea of faces watching her. "You cannot sell me! I am an American. An American journalists. Free! I am a free person! And my boss knows where I am. I'm with Mercury News Service!" She turned back to the little man beside her. "Please, Me. Abasi. Don't do this!"

She had trusted this man. Why was he doing this?
 
Abasi was quite pleased with the way his men had displayed Susan Applegate. Her firm proud young breasts strained against the material of her blouse most sensually. Her position, balancing on her tiptoes, displayed her calves and trim little ankles to perfection. But most of all what he savored was the look of disbelief, fear, and betrayal shown in her soft blue eyes as her position became quite clear, when he declared;

We have for sale tonight a young golden western beauty and no one knows where she is, not even the company she once worked for. No one will be coming to look for our little golden beauty and she can be yours if the price is right. What am I bid for this rare beauty?

That look of betrayal soon turned to naïve pious outrage as Susan declared firmly,

"Mr. Abasi, what are you doing? I have been nice to you!.......You cannot sell me!...... I am an American…….. An American journalists……. Free!....... I am a free person!

Susan voice was trembling as she continued.

And my boss knows where I am. I'm with Mercury News Service!" She turned back to the little man beside her. "Please, Me. Abasi. Don't do this!"

Abasi pulled a cablegram from his pocket and held it before the girl’s tear shimmering eyes.

Abasi Susan Applegate to arrive on the noon plane from Lisbon. Send her right back to New York. If she refuses tell her she is fired and she can make her own way home
Myers


Abasi simply smiled as Susan slowly realized that all that he had said was true.

“Shall we see a little more of the goods Gentlemen.”

He nodded to the man standing behind the hapless golden haired young beauty. He slowly began to raise the helm of her skirt. As the bids for Susan climbed so did her skirt. The helm of Susan’s skirt was just below of her panties her soft velvet of her thighs exposed to their view.

“ Shall we say £400 pounds for a little peek at her sweet charms.”

It did not take long for the required bid to be made and for the helm of Susan’s skirt to be up around her waist and her panty clad pussy and the results of the aphrodisiac to be clearly seen by all.

All the little unintended slights that Susan Applegate had made like treating him as if he was nothing but a porter or her personal errand boy. He intended that she would be made to pay.

“What am I bid for the privilege of removing are young beauty’s skirt so we can have a better look at her legs.”

The bid rose to £600 pounds before Abasi called,

“Remove her skirt sir.”

A tall thin ebony giant approached Susan as she dangled from her bounds. His huge hands encircled her trim little waist, sensually slid down to the waist band of the golden beauty’s skirt. The soft metallic whisper of Susan’s skirt’s zipper caressed the girl’s senses. As he worked the skirt down over her hips The ebony giant slowly bent and seductively kissed, nipped and licked each patch of newly bared skin as her work Susan’s skirt down her sculptured legs, his dark ebony skin in mark contrast to Susan’s soft creamy ivory skin.
 
Mr. Abasi held up the cablegram and read her fate through the tears that threatened to fall from her eyes. Mercury had washed their hands off her, and she had trusted the man standing before her. She had taken everything he had said as true.

He smiled at her and for once, she felt a chill. His voice rang out over the assembled.

Shall we see a little more of the goods Gentlemen.

The hem of her skirt slowly slid up her legs, and hanging as she was, there was no way to stop its rise. It stopped just short of her panties and she had hope that that would be it. She was wrong.

Shall we say £400 pounds for a little peek at her sweet charms.

As the bid was reached, a few tears spilled as she softly begged. "No. Please no." Hand took the hem of the skirt and tucked it in her waistband. Eyes focused on the crotch of her white cotton panties, obviously wet. Mr. Abasi smiled at her, obviously enjoying the view.

What am I bid for the privilege of removing are young beauty’s skirt so we can have a better look at her legs.

Things began to get hazy. All those eyes staring at her, wanting her. Not knowing about the aphrodisiac coursing through her system, she couldn't understand the confusion. The wanting. Why was this scary and yet somehow exciting.

Suddenly a huge black man stood before her. He grinned. Such white teeth. Huge hands. Warm. Her zipper sounded too loud in the room. Her breath caught in her chest as he slid it down, his hot breath gave her goosebumps. Intimate spots that he kissed. His tongue licked. Her nipples hardened in her brassiere and she closed her eyes, her head fell back as she was lost in the titillation of his lips, his tongue. What was happening? Between her legs was a sudden rush of wetness.
 
Was that a little gasp that escaped the stunning young beauty’s moist ripe lips as the ebony giant kissed licked and nipped at Susan’s velvet inner thighs, the sensual and erotic touch of his mouth lips tongue and teeth seemed to have the young golden beauty squirming in her bounds. Normally Abasi would not allow such liberties but this proud western beauty had a lot to pay for his perceived humiliation.

“ Gentlemen and now for our stunning golden beauty’s blouse. Shall we say £800 pounds?”

Though the bidding was spirited it only rose to £675 pounds.

“Any advance on £675 pounds gentlemen?.............Come, come I cannot allow such a poultry bid to have such a privilege.”

Abasi could see a flicker of hope in the young beauty’s stunning azure blue eyes, he waited a moment, before he dashed any hopes that Susan may have had.

“Then I shall have to do it myself!”

He turned to face Susan a long curved knife in his hand.

”Abasi carry my typewriter, Abasi fetch my bag.”

Ahmad whispered just for his golden victim. He lay the cold unyielding steep against Susan’s soft warm flesh.

“Be very still Miss Applegate less I accidently cut you.”

The cold steel of the knife traced the line of Susan’s jaw. Slid down the sensual curve of her slender throat. The tip of the blade pressed to the little hollow where her neck and shoulder met and her life force now pounded just below her silky skin. Abasi held the point pressed to Susan’s throat as he let her fear and anticipation build. Slowly the tip of the knife slid down to the “V” of her prim and proper blouse. Ahmad took his time as he cut each button from Susan’s blouse. He paused between severing each button, and after the third button clattered to the stone floor Abasi eased back the material of her blouse to revile the sensual curve of Susan’s firm young breast. It did not take long for Abasi to cut away the young girl’s button but he was sure it must have seemed like an eternity to her.

Susan Applegate seemed to relax with Abasi’s knife no longer so close to her soft supple skin. Ahmad waited till he saw her body relaxed, then viscously ripped the tattered remains of her blouse from Susan, he quickly tore the sleeve from her arms. Susan’s gorgeous young body swayed in her bounds as she hung there her only vestige of modesty was her white cotton panties and her barrister .

“Shall we say £750 pounds gentlemen for Miss Applegate’s bra and the privilege to see just how responsive her gorgeous supple young body is?”
 
The black man finally stopped, moving away to once again reveal all those eyes. Staring. One man licked his lips, another was sweating. But no one looked away from her.

Something about her blouse. No. Please stop. Her brain screamed. Suddenly, Mr. Abasi was at her throat, the tip of a wicked knife cold against her skin. She closed her eyes and waited for him to plunge the knife into her neck.

Be very still Miss Applegate less I accidently cut you.

She held her breath, her chin trembling as he moved it down her body, stopping to press it into the funny hollow place in her throat. Looking straight into his eyes, she could see the hate in them. She did not know what she could have done to him. She was truly frightened as the wicked blade sliced through button after button, pulling the fabric back to reveal the swell of her breast.

With a sudden ferocity that caused her to gasp, he tore away the remains of the white shirt, shredding even the sleeves until she stood before everyone wearing just her white cotton panties and her brassiere. She hung there shaking. The anger was there as he stood for a moment just staring at her. Tears spilled down her cheeks, her chin quivering. He turned back, cold and evil, and spoke to the men watching her.

Shall we say £750 pounds gentlemen for Miss Applegate’s bra and the privilege to see just how responsive her gorgeous supple young body is?

This was a nightmare! Would it ever end? Why was he doing this to her? And why was her body acting so strange?
 
The asking price of £750 pounds was soon reached as these men vied for the privilege of removing Susan’s bar and to find out just how responsive her supple young body. These men had seen that Abasi was allowing liberties with this stunning young creature that normally he would not allow and each secretly wondered just how far Abasi would let them go. It spurred the bidding to £875 pounds for this rare privilege.

The man who won the bidding was dark bronze like Abasi, he walked with a limp, and his eyes blazed with lust. His eyes were dark and soulless as he captured Susan’s gaze. He cupped her breast and ran his thumbs across her nipples, through the silken material of her bra. When he felt her taunt nipples staring to be free, he smiled lecherously into Susan’s tear shimmering eyes. He said something in Arabic and was pleased to see the girl blush. He then drew his knife from his waist band and trailed the tip up from the sweet scented valley that laid between Susan’s breasts to her right shoulder, a twist of his wrist her bra strap parted. The point of the knife then trialed down to that sweet scented valley and up to the left shoulder and again the strap parted. Once more the tip if the knife trailed down and a third flick of his wrist and her bra fluttered to the floor to pool at her dainty ankles.

Susan was naked to the waist, her breast bared all to see. Her tormentor now cupped the golden beauty’s firm young breast. He hefted their weight and firmness then rolled her pebble hard nipples beneath the pads of his thumbs until they capped her dusky pink areolas, and that they were throbbing little puffy pillows. His eyes and fingers gagged how responsive her gorgeous young body was, and his eyes told Susan he was quite pleased with the results. It was then that the man decided to see just how far Abasi would let him go.

His head dipped, his tongue snaked out, to lazily circle Susan’s nipple. He griped the taunt little nub between his teeth and inhaled deeply drawing a cool stream of air across the feverous bud.
 
More bidding on her. Four Corners had been so boring. Now she would give anything to be back in that small town where everyone knew what you had done.

Noises! Men shouting numbers. Yelling! It was all so confusing. Her arms were getting tired, her toes aching from tiptoeing for so long. And her whole body seemed to tingle, probably from hanging.

It grew quiet. She looked up to see a swarthy man limp up to her. Unable to look away from him, she felt the want for her. Her? She couldn't believe this. His thumb rubbed against her nipple and despite still covered with the bra, she felt a twinge run through her body. She closed her eyes, shivering despite not being cold. She didn't want this and she opened her eyes to look at him, her eyes filled with tears. He spoke something foreign and she blushed, not knowing what he said but knowing it must be about her.

He had a knife and drew it between her breast. Then with a quick flick of his hand he slice through her right bra strap before following the same path to slice the left strap. She hoped that would be it, yet he sliced between the cups and her breast were bared as her bra slipped to the floor.

The man caressed each breast, his hands warm as he cupped them, his thumb and forefinger rolling her nipples, squeezing and pulling them. Her mouth opened in a soundless cry, her body unable to stay still as she squirmed under his hands.

Her eyes widened in shock as he suddenly bent his head, his tongue slowly licking her nipple. Then, his teeth lightly bit her rosy nipple , somehow blowing cold air on them. Against her will, she threw her head back with her mouth open wide. The groan was loud as, almost as if defying her bindings, her back seemed to arch and thrust her breast against the mouth currently exciting it. The groan grew and she felt possessed as she moaned and groaned under his attention. Her panties were sopping wet.
 
Abasi savored the moment when the first gasps and moans bubbled from the proud little golden beauty’s moist ripe lips. His smile only broadened when Susan threw back her head, her mouth open and her gasps and moans grew loud as her supple young body strained against her bindings. He loved the sight of how Susan’s arch as she thrust her breast against the mouth suckling mouth. She was a woman possessed, her gaps, sighs, and moans echoing through the auction hall as she offered up her breasts to her tormentor.

The man lifted his mouth from Susan’s right breast. He waited just a heart beat or two before claiming the pale, pink, rosebud nipple of the girl’s left breast and savored the way it blossomed in his mouth. His fingers found Susan’s now neglected nipple and her began rolling it between his fingers, tugging it, and pinching the sensitive bud as he suckled Susan’s other nipple.

Abasi was making sure that Susan Applegate was putting on a sensual and seductive performance for his bidders and was pleased that the price offered for her had risen to £1,000 pounds. But be known to the golden western beauty her performance was far from being over. Ahmad spoke rapidly in Arabic, Susan’s guards each grabbed one of her trim little ankles, fastened a leather cuffs around them and slowly began to spread her long sculpture apart. When Aabsi knew that her sweet young pussy would be spread for the bidders pleasure he signaled the guards to stop and they chained Susan’s ankles in place.

“Miss Applegate are you still a virgin?”

Susan’s scarlet blush gave him his answer as he placed a hand on the man’s shoulder that had been teasing, pleasing, and tormenting her very sensitive nipple and he reluctantly withdrew. Abasi did not give her time to answer his scandalous question but turned to the gathered crowd.

“Shall we see if our sweet Miss Applegate is a virgin, or a little tart that knows how to please a man or perhaps a woman with that supple body of hers?”

Ahmad did not ask for bids this time but merely ripped Susan’s panties from her. The last vestige of modesty had been ripped from her and she hung before the leering eyes of the crowd in all her naked glory. The position that Susan was now bound in let them see the hooded guardian of her pearl of passion that peeked from the top of her coral pink labia. The question was who he would call on to inspect Susan any of the men might claim the prize, if there was a prize to claim. The he saw Miriam, the owner of a brothel on the boarder that catered to the caravans that plied the deserts.

“Miriam come and inspect our proud golden beauty and let us know if she is a virgin.”

The ebony beauty came to bound young western beauty Miriam moved with the fluid grace of a lioness on the prowl and she had found her pry, Susan Applegate.

“Pretty, pretty such pale flawless skin……….”

The ebony goddess cooed as she circled Susan her finger tips intimately trialing over her flawless skin. Their touch as the kiss of a butterfly’s wings

………….Shall we see if you are as sweet as you look Miss Applegate?

Miriam saw Abasi nod of consent as she dropped before the bound golden beauty, her thumbs spread the delicate folds of Susan’s labia; Miriam’s tongue snaked out as she tasted the hapless virgin for the first time in her young life.
 
He seemed to go on forever, his mouth on one nipple while pinching and pulling the other one. Her body couldn't be still and she gave a little cry as the man continued to torture her body.

Her mind clouded, she tried to focus on the mouth sucking her breast, sucking and biting and pinching. Her mind drifted and missed the hands fastening the cuffs to her ankles, spreading and lifting them. When the man finally moved away, she hung by her arms, her legs pulled apart and pulled up to put on display the soaked crotch of her white panties. Her nipples were hard, prominently pointing to the gathered men staring at her.

Miss Applegate are you still a virgin?

She closed her eyes, blushing at such a question. Why were they doing this? Why?

Shall we see if our sweet Miss Applegate is a virgin, or a little tart that knows how to please a man or perhaps a woman with that supple body of hers?

Suddenly her panties were ripped off of her. The way her legs were spread showed all these men her most intimate of places. She cried out, trying to close her legs, to protect her womanhood. She swung before them, embarrassed as she felt her wetness running down her crack. She could see the men, hungry for her and closed her eyes in shame.

Miriam come and inspect our proud golden beauty and let us know if she is a virgin.

A soft hand touched her leg and her eyes flew open to find a woman facing her. Hungry eyes.

Pretty, pretty such pale flawless skin………………….Shall we see if you are as sweet as you look Miss Applegate?

The woman kneeled before her, using her thumbs to spread open the entrance to her sex. Her head disappeared between Susan's legs before the blonde felt a tongue lick her most private area. This was sin! Her mind crumbled as the woman's tongue snaked inside her, warm and wet, gently probing and searching. Susan's hips bucked, pressing into the woman's face. The naïve girl had no control over her body as her hips moved back and forth of their own accord. Her head thrown back, body jerking, she screamed as she came, hearing lapping and sucking as a mouth pressed against that wet opening, dark fingers gripping the curvaceous hips to allow the black woman to find what she sought.
 
Ahmad Abasi savored the look of horror and disbelief in Susan Applegate’s soft blue eyes as Miriam took her first taste of her youthful innocence. The ebony beauty lifted her head from Susan’s wide spread pussy and cooed

”Ummmm so sweet, what delicious little pussy.”

Miriam spoke in Arabic and then in broken English so the little golden beauty would know what she had said. Miriam took her time with this stunning young creature’s seduction, the ebony beauty wanted more than just to find out if this golden beauty was still a virgin. Miriam’s head disappeared between Susan's long sculptured legs as the ebony beauty tormented the bound young western beauty, with her mouth, tongue, lips and teeth as Miriam coaxed Susan’s pearl of passion and guardian of her virgin’s treasure from its hooded hiding place. The look in the young innocent’s eyes seemed to scream No this is sin!

Abasi watched Susan Applegate as Miriam’s tongue snaked inside of girl. That devilish tongue was warm and knowing, gently probing, and searching until Miriam fond that little illusive, rough patch, in all of Susan’s moist sweet perfection. Miriam let the tip of her tongue flutter over that sweet spot. The bound golden beauty shattered into a thousand points of light. Susan's hips bucked, pressing her needy little pussy to the woman's mouth. The naïve young beauty was lost in the moment, had no conscious control over her own body, as her hips beginning to ungulate as Miriam feasted on Susan’s innocence. Abasi smiled as Susan Applegate’s gorgeous supple young body betrayed her, as the girl threw back her head and screamed out her sinful ecstasy. She came hard for them. Susan’s treacherous young body bucked and thrashed with the intensity of her orgasm. Yet neither Abasi nor Miriam was satisfied yet. The brothel’s ebony Mistress easily ripped a series of cascading orgasm form the delicate, bound beauty, each orgasm building on the one before. Nothing in Susan’s young life had prepared her for this rushing tidal wave of unimagined pleasure.

Susan hung in her bounds when Miriam was through with her. Her gorgeous supple body shimmered in a fine sheen of sweat, and her inner thighs glistened with Susan’s own sweet nectar and shame as she struggled to catch her breath. The hapless beauty blushed scarlet from the tip of her little button nose to the tip of her toes, her supple body the most seductive shade of pink as Miriam announced to all,

”Miss Applegate is truly a virgin! And truly a sweet little morsel.”

Miriam let the tip of her tongue slide over the bow of her lips savoring the lingering taste of the girl.

“Perhaps I shall buy you Pretty, Pretty, you would make me a fortune and some of my clients would love marking that soft, flawless, ivory skin of yours. I would enjoy making you my lover and little wore Pretty, Pretty,”

Miriam turned and boldly kissed Susan, her hands gripped the firm cheeks of the bound beauty’s derrière even as a finger pressed to Susan’s virgin anus.

“My clients would pay dearly to fuck that tight little hole Pretty, Pretty.”


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Cornel Emilio Graziani had lurked in the shadows of the auction hall. He had no intention of making a buy this evening, he had become jaded and was tired of fawning African beauties who served his sexual needs without question. He was about to leave when Abasi had announced,

“We have for sale tonight a young golden western beauty and no one knows where she is, not even the company she once worked for. No one will be coming to look for our little golden beauty and she can be yours if the price is right.”

He had been prepared for some worn out caravan whore but was quite surprised at the girl’s youth and flawless beauty. He watched Susan Applegate’s defilement, the flare of her spirit, and the intensity of how hard she had cum for the ebony beauty. It was then that Graziani decided that she would be his, his to have and his to train to his peculiar tastes .

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“ Shall we say £1250 pounds for this stunning young beauty”.

The bidders were now eager to possess Susan as their own and she knew exactly what her fate would be, a sexual play toy for whoever had the price to buy her.
 
The devilish woman with her sinful mouth pressed deeper as she repeatedly pulled screams and moans from Susan's lips, doing some unspeakable act to the young innocent which made her jerk and scream before the gathered sea of faces. Each time, she felt that this time they had killed her as her eyes would roll back and stars would burst before her eyes.

Finally the woman stopped as she lifted her head and Susan felt the night air run across her sex, it's spasms clinching and unclinching before the gathered spectators. Her female juices smeared across the inside of her thighs. Slowly, there was one drop of wetness that hung for a second, overlooked by the dark skinned woman and every man watched the thing slowly fall, hitting the floor. Susan hung by her wrists and ankles, exhausted beyond belief. Through the drug haze she heard the woman's words. Her whole body flushed red, tears rolling down her cheeks as the woman spoke loud and clear.

Miss Applegate is truly a virgin! And truly a sweet little morsel. Perhaps I shall buy you Pretty, Pretty, you would make me a fortune and some of my clients would love marking that soft, flawless, ivory skin of yours. I would enjoy making you my lover and little wore Pretty, Pretty,

And with those words the woman stepped between her outstretched legs, kissing Susan on the mouth. A strange smell filled her nose. There was a strange taste on her lips. She realized in horror that it was her. The taste and smell of her! The woman gripped her bottom and pressed her finger against her anus, her voice like poison honey.

[/i]My clients would pay dearly to fuck that tight little hole Pretty, Pretty.[/i]

She was exhausted. She vaguely heard Mr. Abasi speak, the words a jumble of English and other languages. But the haze overtook her and she tumbled down a hole of confusion.
 
Abasi loved the look of hopeless fear that shown in Susan’s tear shimmering azure blue eyes when Miriam threatened to buy her and make Susan her lover and whore. The young innocent beauty was too spent too exhausted to even beg to be spared that fate. As the guards unbound Susan’s ankles her toes once more hit the cold stone floor as she hung from her aching arms. Abasi saw her golden head drop forward, and lull from side to side, he could see that the dark oblivion of Morpheus’s arms called seductively to her with the sweet promise nothingness of unconsciousness. Yet Ahmad Abasi had no intentions of letting Susan Applegate escape his plans for her just yet.

He ordered the guards to fetch a spreader bar, and to lower the sobbing young beauty to readjust her bounds. He caught his prize in his arms and held her to his chest. He held Susan close enough that she could feel the warmth of his body through his clothing.

“You shall not escape so easily Miss Applegate because I am far from being done with you.”

He whispered in her ear so she alone heard his words. Then again that dreadful click, click, click pierced her drug induced haze, penetrating her physical exhaustion as she was once more hauled into the air. This time Susan’s arms as well as her legs were drawn apart so that her lithe young body was spread-eagled as she hung between heaven and hell.

“Shall I shave our little golden beauty for you?”

Once more fear in those tear shimmering blue eyes as Abasi ran his fingers through Susan’s soft, silky honey blonde hair.

“Oh no my dear not your glorious golden mane but something more intimate.”

Ahmad dipped his hands in to the bowl of warm water one of the guards held, and then lathered his hands. Abasi massaged the thick later into the sparse golden fleece of the girl’s Venus Moons.

“Hold very still My Dove lest I cut you.”

This time Abasi spoke laud enough for all to hear. Again Susan felt the cold steel of Abasi’s straight pressed to her warm supple skin. She heard the rasp of the razor, and the kiss of the cool night air as Ahmad went about his task. Each pass of the razor left nothing but beard skin in its wake, until not a single blonde hair hid Susan’s virgin treasure from the crowds leering eyes. Susan Applegate was truly bared to them know.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top