Accidentally Giving Lingerie To Big Sister

GD88

Literotica Guru
Protagonist is about to make a trip to girlfriend's hometown formally introduced to his girlfriend's parents but the girlfriend leaves first. Protagonist decides it would be a good idea to buy some sexy lingerie for girlfriend and send it ahead to her. He writes his girlfriend a note saying how much he would like to see her wear the lingerie.

Mom hears that the protagonist is about to make a trip and tells him to stop and visit his Big Sister because the city where Big Sis is working is on the way to the girlfriend's hometown. Mom tells Protagonist to bring the scarf she knitted for Big Sis to give as a present.

What happens instead is that the Protagonist gets things mixed up. He sends the scarf to the girlfriend via mail but unknowingly brings the lingerie to Big Sis.

He unknowingly gives Big Sis the lingerie, begins to wonder why Big Sis is all of a sudden so flirty towards him, and the story unfolds....

A few notes:
1. The story will be written from the Protagonist's POV so the reader won't know what really happened until later in the story.

2. The Protagonist and the Big Sis had a brother-sister relationship which bordered on flirtation when they were growing up. But now they both thought that it was a phase they went through as teenagers.

3. The Big Sister becomes intrigued and turned on when receiving a lingerie, thinking that her brother could be so bold as give her lingerie and a note saying that he wanted to see her wear the lingerie (though directed to the girlfriend, the Protagonist did not explicitly mention a name).

4. The Protagonist does not know why Big Sister is all of a sudden so flirty but begins to respond to it.

What do you guys think?

It works. And I speak as one who likes lingerie enough to write a story that was going to be about it- til it took a turn (story still pending).

I like the idea though I see quite a few comedic possibilities.

"Yeah, I really like the gift."

"Good, Mom thought you'd like it."

or

"No, the gift was supposed to to be a scarf!"

"You wanted to see me in just a scarf?...damn, that's really kinky."

Protagonist is about to make a trip to girlfriend's hometown formally introduced to his girlfriend's parents but the girlfriend leaves first. Protagonist decides it would be a good idea to buy some sexy lingerie for girlfriend and send it ahead to her. He writes his girlfriend a note saying how much he would like to see her wear the lingerie.

Mom hears that the protagonist is about to make a trip and tells him to stop and visit his Big Sister because the city where Big Sis is working is on the way to the girlfriend's hometown. Mom tells Protagonist to bring the scarf she knitted for Big Sis to give as a present.

What happens instead is that the Protagonist gets things mixed up. He sends the scarf to the girlfriend via mail but unknowingly brings the lingerie to Big Sis.

He unknowingly gives Big Sis the lingerie, begins to wonder why Big Sis is all of a sudden so flirty towards him, and the story unfolds....

A few notes:
1. The story will be written from the Protagonist's POV so the reader won't know what really happened until later in the story.

2. The Protagonist and the Big Sis had a brother-sister relationship which bordered on flirtation when they were growing up. But now they both thought that it was a phase they went through as teenagers.

3. The Big Sister becomes intrigued and turned on when receiving a lingerie, thinking that her brother could be so bold as give her lingerie and a note saying that he wanted to see her wear the lingerie (though directed to the girlfriend, the Protagonist did not explicitly mention a name).

4. The Protagonist does not know why Big Sister is all of a sudden so flirty but begins to respond to it.

What do you guys think?

It is different but still very believable. I like the idea a lot! I don't really have any notes other than I hope to read this sometimes soon lol

It's not merely scanty lingerie -- it's fuck-me-wear, crotchless knickers and nipple-exposing top. Sis is *very* excited by the gift.

This story idea has a lot of potential. It has a nice setup for the flirting and build up.

Another thing that could be hot is if the girlfriend had found out she was going to get lingerie, but kept quiet when she got the scarf, because she knew the sister had gotten the lingerie. Maybe the gf thinks the whole brother/sister thing is hot, which takes away the guilt from the bf being a cheater when the incest sex happens.

Or maybe the gf even plays along, saying 'great gift, i love it.' Maybe towards the end, the gf sends the bf a pic of herself naked wearing only the scarf, and that's when the guy realizes his terrible mistake.

I like the idea though I see quite a few comedic possibilities.

"Yeah, I really like the gift."

"Good, Mom thought you'd like it."

or

"No, the gift was supposed to to be a scarf!"

"You wanted to see me in just a scarf?...damn, that's really kinky."

There's a movie on hbo on-demand called 'clean slate' with Dana Carvey.

He's lost his memory and thought a mob boss was his landlord. he was like, 'yeah, by the way, this door could use fixing."

And the gangster looked at him like what the hell?'

Liking the idea of the brother and GF having a kinkier side, so the lingerie isn't the tamer stuff you'd see at Victoria Secrets... But more like this...

[Link removed. Please don't post links to adult shopping sites.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all for the feedback.

One thing I'm thinking about now is the gift that was supposed to be given to Big Sis but ends up with the GF.

I'd probably want to scratch the idea of the scarf being knitted by Mom gift. I think I want the gift to be unambiguously given by the Protagonist. I want there to be no point in the story where Big Sis realizes that the Protagonist has given her the wrong present because Mom is asking her if she got her scarf. I think she'd back down from flirting with the Protagonist.

It's the idea that her brother has been bold enough to give her something that lingerie that gets the Big Sister thinking seriously about crossing the line. IMO she'd back down if she knew that lingerie wasn't really for her and that she was supposed to get another gift.

At the same time the gift that is originally slated for Big Sis but gets swapped with the lingerie should be something that a guy could get his girlfriend or his sister. So that the GF doesn't suspect anything.

Thank you all for the feedback.

One thing I'm thinking about now is the gift that was supposed to be given to Big Sis but ends up with the GF.

I'd probably want to scratch the idea of the scarf being knitted by Mom gift. I think I want the gift to be unambiguously given by the Protagonist. I want there to be no point in the story where Big Sis realizes that the Protagonist has given her the wrong present because Mom is asking her if she got her scarf. I think she'd back down from flirting with the Protagonist.

It's the idea that her brother has been bold enough to give her something that lingerie that gets the Big Sister thinking seriously about crossing the line. IMO she'd back down if she knew that lingerie wasn't really for her and that she was supposed to get another gift.

At the same time the gift that is originally slated for Big Sis but gets swapped with the lingerie should be something that a guy could get his girlfriend or his sister. So that the GF doesn't suspect anything.

but who says sis doesn't then think Mom is kinky too?

I actually started writing (decided to start with the scene of, after a day of flirting, sis comes out in the lingerie). I figured it would be fun if sis figures it out a bit before just through clues brother unintentionally throws out (and also, since it's a fairly common trope for family members to be sexier than the current paramour, I thought it would be fun for the lingerie to be tight on her more defined curves and bigger bust...which she could tease him about by giving him an up close look at how tightly it clings to her).

That way, bro gets stopped midway through his "wait you don't understand!" Speech (I figured brother gets a call from girlfriend thanking him for the gift) and sister is allowed to keep teasing brother. Maybe it's her birthday (hence the gift) and she's decided that she wants a nice passionate night with her baby brother as her real gift.

Big fan of this idea. It sounds like it has a lot of potential, I would certainly love to read a story like this. A lot of incest stories miss this kind of "push" to make the sister/brother act on their feelings. I also like the concept of the confusion the brother would have, caused by the switched presents.

I do agree with GD88: both gifts should be from him. Having a mother who knows what gift the sister was supposed to get would either cause the sister to realize the mistake or it might be a bit weird if you never mention her asking the sister about the present.

Update on Idea

So in between various goings on in life, I've managed to write this story up to a certain point.

-In the writing process, the Protagonist is emerging as someone very much in denial that he lusts after his sister. His eyes would linger a bit too long on Big Sis' body and he's jealous of Big Sis' Boyfriend not because he's a bad person but because the boyfriend would get to sexually experience Big Sis. At the very least he crushes after Big Sis because he genuinely hopes that Big Sis would like the scarf he thought he brought her.

-Big Sis had just recently broken up with her boyfriend, much to Protagonist's delight. The reason being that she's 28 and would like the relationship to get serious instead of being merely a sex-driven one. She is enjoying her newfound singledom but can't help but miss a cock pumping in and out of her.

What I like some input on:

-I mentioned that they had a "borderline flirtation" but that they thought it was just a phase of their teenage years. I still stick by that. Protagonist and Big Sis have gotten to a point of flirtation and their chemistry is such that it may lead to something but both chooses not to because they are siblings.

I'm drawing a blank on what kind of an incident would there be that defined their "could have been but they didn't because they're siblings" dynamic. This would be an incident where yes, if they continue like that they would end up in bed but they choose not to follow the road. This will be the incident that they think of as Protagonist and Big Sis get heavier into their flirting.

Both will try to explain this incident as "I was a foolish young person" but in fact, this is just their way of hiding that they still wonder how things would turn out.

-At the point where I'm at, the Protagonist has unknowingly given the lingerie to Big Sis.

Now I have Protagonist taking dinner with Big Sis. I see Big Sis as the one to get into the flirting. Protagonist is at first taken aback but begins to go along, seeing there's no harm. Both begins to reminisce about earlier times and wonder about their past incident.

Big Sis will be the one to ask "Could we have been more?". Protagonist replies that he doesn't know what more means, only that he was curious about Big Sis' sexy body and that he's still curious about it now.

This is where they go home, Big Sis reveals the lingerie that Protagonist accidentally brought to her.

-Final question: what lingerie should Protagonist accidentally give to Big Sis?

A few notes:

What do you guys think?

What a small world! I've been working on a very similar idea although it's with a son and his mom. For Valentine's Day he buys sexy lingerie for his GF and a sweater for his mom. Both at the same department store. His GF dumps him and he comes home sad. His dad has a work conflict so mom is alone too. They end up going out together since he already rented the limo and booked a great restaurant.

She peeks at the gift and is very surprised that he would get her lingerie. She tries to tell him that it's a bit much and he innocently says that he thought of her as soon as soon as he saw it and that he picked the color especially for her. The date is innocent but they drink a little too much. He keeps hinting that he can't wait to see her try on her gift. She is noncommittal at first but eventually tells him maybe.

She takes another look at it when they get home and is flattered. It is very expensive lingerie and her husband hasnt bought her anything like it in a long time.

She tries it on and is feeling a little risqué so she decides to let him have a peek. He is stunned when she drops her robe and he sees the lingerie he bought for his GF.

She tells him that she always have his father a Valentine's Day massage and she thinks that it's the least she can do to repay him for such a nice gift.

Things progress from there...

Back