In love with a girl but...

I hope this isnt taken as a joke because its actually serious. I am so embarrassed and im hoping someone tells me this is normal but then again i have my doubts

Every situation is unique, and is not uncommon to want to picture someone in various sexual situations. But honestly it sounds like you have love and infatuation mixed. You have probably put her on a pedestal to the point where you don't feel you could satisfy her, so instead you have created a fantasy where others do it for you.

I'm not a doctor of any type, so this is just an opinion. Maybe talk to a professional for a better answer to you.

Every situation is unique, and is not uncommon to want to picture someone in various sexual situations. But honestly it sounds like you have love and infatuation mixed. You have probably put her on a pedestal to the point where you don't feel you could satisfy her, so instead you have created a fantasy where others do it for you.

I'm not a doctor of any type, so this is just an opinion. Maybe talk to a professional for a better answer to you.

This kind of makes sense. Thanks

So, first of all...normal is boring. Don't aspire to be "normal".

Second, I don't really understand what the problem is...

Let's dissect this. There's a super hot girl...you fantasize about her in sexual situations. That sounds normal.

The fact that you've been friends a long time, but haven't moved beyond that probably makes it sort of difficult to imagine her doing those things with you, or you'd feel guilty, like you were taking advantage of her...or you might jinx the possible future you want with her. For whatever reason, that doesn't seem too strange either.

You get turned on and jerk off to sexual mental images of this super hot girl...again, pretty normal.

And the problem is...you feel guilty using her as masturbation material? You actually want to see her with other guys that way? You think it's wrong because you love her...or she's too innocent to be looked at that way? Again, not sure what the actual problem is...

Back