The BBW Photo Thread

Damn...you look good in red...but they'd look better on the floor with me on the bed with you!

Do you mind if I have a go after you're finished?

Excuse me, dudes, but I think you're getting a little out of bounds here. Let's keep it a little less aggressive, OK (if you want to see any more pics of my wife, that is).

Giving a loving and lusty shout out to all you sexy, sensual BBWs in this thread and in the greater known universe! ;)

Excuse me, dudes, but I think you're getting a little out of bounds here. Let's keep it a little less aggressive, OK (if you want to see any more pics of my wife, that is).
:eek: Max?!? Is that you?!?! Don't think I've ever heard those words coming from you!
Giving a loving and lusty shout out to all you sexy, sensual BBWs in this thread and in the greater known universe! ;)
Thank you!!! Glad you stopped by!!
This thread really was a wonderful idea!!!
It really was. NGrove's threads have given me a home here on Lit. Not many other threads I feel welcome in. So thank you NGrove!!! :rose::kiss:

For A_R....proof. If you need more, let me know. :p

IM000167.JPG

Sorry it took so long...got stuck at a family member's house fixing their computer. :rolleyes:

And sorry about the scratches on my chest....no...not from an overzealous lover...from a 30 lb mutt who wanted to rough house this afternoon. You should see my arms!!!! LOL

And sorry about the scratches on my chest....no...not from an overzealous lover...from a 30 lb mutt who wanted to rough house this afternoon. You should see my arms!!!! LOL
The only mutt on you should be this 180 pounder, who also wants to rough house.

:D :D I'm so loving this thread! :D :D
Next time I see ya, bring your camera...you can take some more to add. LOL
Very nice {{{Goddess}}}
Thank you darlin!
The only mutt on you should be this 180 pounder, who also wants to rough house.
Only if you promise to scratch and bite! :p
I always tell my wife just how sexy she is..After so many years, still do :D

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=866026&d=1219203145
As you should!!!!

Where'd the sexy ladies go?????

Well I'm still here...admiring my fellow sexy bbws.

Hey Goddess... no more pics for us?hmmmm....

By the way adore ur av! I too have a thing for nipple clamps or any device nipple attachable...

Have a great weekend

:kiss: :heart: Bell

Here's another pic of me. Since we seem to have a lull on the thread. :rose:

Attachments

• Twins2.jpeg
    Twins2.jpeg
    14.2 KB · Views: 3,044
Well I'm still here...admiring my fellow sexy bbws.

Hey Goddess... no more pics for us?hmmmm....

By the way adore ur av! I too have a thing for nipple clamps or any device nipple attachable...

Have a great weekend

:kiss: :heart: Bell

LOL I have more pics....but i don't want to be the only one posting. So, getting brave enough to post YOURS yet dear???? (hint, hint)

And thanks on the AV. I've recently discovered my thing for nipple clamps...and whips....and spanking.....:D

Back