The BBW Photo Thread

Wow! Activity!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!

Ok....I know that pic of Bequ and I made Bequ look really good....and I hate that pic of me....it really IS a bad pic of me....so I need to redeem myself with a better one. My feminine ego is screaming at me. :p I know this is fully clothed....but still, more accurate representation....makeup done, hair done, real smile on my face instead of a stupid one.

And for some reason, the sharing site I use is fighting me...so have to just attach it.

Last edited:
Bell, it took me along time to feel sexy and to believe the positive comments from other people, male and female. But now I do feel sexy and I enjoy taking pics of myself and sharing them with others.

And Goddess is not quite as shy as she suggests.....at least she wasn't shy with me last June!!!!! :p

Mainstream society actually DOES appreciate bigger women, it's just the high falutin magazines that make everyone think no one else likes big women!! Like we're wrong to appreciate a big beautiful woman!!! So people enjoy BBWs in private...but here we are saying
"If ya got it, flaunt it, BABY!!!!

You ARE very sexy dear. Pics don't do you justice! So much better when you are squirming and moaning under my tongue. :D

And as I said...I'm a good actress. If you remember, it was only behind closed doors that I wasn't so shy. Remember the word, "Behave"? LOL

Ya know...I hate to think what societies idea of beautiful is doing to our young girls. I see the self-doubt starting with my 11 year old and I'm trying SO hard to keep her from thinking anorexic is good! :mad:

Wow! Activity!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!

Ok....I know that pic of Bequ and I made Bequ look really good....and I hate that pic of me....it really IS a bad pic of me....so I need to redeem myself with a better one. My feminine ego is screaming at me. :p I know this is fully clothed....but still, more accurate representation....makeup done, hair done, real smile on my face instead of a stupid one.

And for some reason, the sharing site I use is fighting me...so have to just attach it.

Great pic of you. HOwever, those clothes really need to come off...

Ok...answering a request for this pic....no matter how much I don't like how I look...but Bequ looks great! :D For those that don't know us already, Bequ is on the left, I'm on the right (with the nipple clamps).

IM000114.JPG

Every time I see that pic I have this irresistible urge! :devil: :devil: :devil:

I got so distracted there by Bequ and Goddess, I nearly forgot to thank all the other lovely ladies (and their men) who posted such sexy pictures since I was here last!

You have one too many "http"'s in the address is all.

WOW though! What a sexy pose and awesome legs!

Ok...answering a request for this pic....no matter how much I don't like how I look...but Bequ looks great! :D For those that don't know us already, Bequ is on the left, I'm on the right (with the nipple clamps).

IM000114.JPG

I wanna see what you two did next, is there a acommpining video?? I'd buy it.:D

Wow! Activity!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!

You're gorgeous both clothed and unclothed :rose:

Back