lovely lovely lovely.

so many cute new faces :)

accelerated_montage said:
hey there guys and gals, i'm new to Lit and, in light of being welcomed with open arms, i've decided to post a view shots of me.

i'm not anything special so don't get your hopes up because some of the people on here are really something else :smiles: but here ya go.

let me know what you think.

Welcome to Lit. Your are so erotic you will find many who will LOVE to see more of you, male and Female (YEAH!)

Kiss
Deb

can we please?

Yes, but only with lips and tongues, and the occasional finger.

Oh, and a webcam to record the whole adoration event.

FINE!
how about a goofy smile?
don't say i didn't warn you.

here's a silly face.

Goofy, i think not...your even more cuter when you smile....

:rose:

posterOfAgirl said:
*gently sets finger on your lip*....shhhhh

no words, just emotions :heart:

sounds amazing.
*gazes into your eyes and cocks eyebrows, smiling*

"Originally Posted by RawHumor
Yes, but only with lips and tongues, and the occasional finger.

Oh, and a webcam to record the whole adoration event. "

ha, sounds good

posterOfAgirl said:
*gently sets finger on your lip*....shhhhh

no words, just emotions :heart:

Damn, Martha! You're so controlling!

As for you miss accelerated montage, I have to say that I agree with just about everyone here. You are special! If you notice my AV Photo, and the text right above it, I'm special too! YAY! :nana:

Seriously, though, there are some specific things I think make you especially attractive. You've got really sexy lips, and great cheek-bones. Your coloring is really nice as well. Your hair makes me want to run my fingers through it, and maybe pull it just a little. As everyone else has told you, you've got great eyes.

You also have a smokin-hot, tight lil body on you.

I hope this is just the beginning of a long series of beautiful photo posts.

xoxo

SRW

the best yet

Hey..well I have been on here for only about 48 hours, but like an excited boy b4 xmas i had to sneak look at all the presents as it were. To be honest by far and away the best pic thread i have seen..you have definite phot presence...your just sex on cam!!!!

keep them coming..do u ever visit the uk....am i being too greed-lol

i'm not anything special so don't get your hopes up because some of the people on here are really something else :smiles: but here ya go.

let me know what you think.

Wow, you are DEFINITELY something else!

my boyfriend and I are BOTH droolin' over you! :cathappy:

Oh my....

....this thread is making me just a little damp. Lovely pictures and truly wonderful responses from all these interesting people...what more could a girl want...well, other than the "real thing," that is. :D

posterOfAgirl said:
*returns the favor by tilting your head back and nibbling up your neck to your earlobe* :catroar:

*runs her fingers through your hair, tipping my head back to allow you full access to my neck and ear. my other hand slides to your hip, pulling you tighter against me*

*runs her fingers through your hair, tipping my head back to allow you full access to my neck and ear. my other hand slides to your hip, pulling you tighter against me*

*while liplocked wraps arms around you and slides hands up under you shirt to the small of your back*

posterOfAgirl said:
*while liplocked wraps arms around you and slides hands up under you shirt to the small of your back*

*kisses you hard, sucking your tongue against mine and biting your bottom lip gently. i shiver at your touch, pressing my body to yours as my hands pull at your hips, running my nails along the exposed skin of your waistline*

*kisses you hard, sucking your tongue against mine and biting your bottom lip gently. i shiver at your touch, pressing my body to yours as my hands pull at your hips, running my nails along the exposed skin of your waistline*

*slides a hand up to you bra stap, looks you in the eye and snaps in open in one quick motion. gives you a cheeky grin and goes to slip your shirt over your head*

posterOfAgirl said:
*slides a hand up to you bra stap, looks you in the eye and snaps in open in one quick motion. gives you a cheeky grin and goes to slip your shirt over your head*

*cocks an eyebrow, sliding my hand under your waistband and mimicking your snap with the band of your panties, smiling back atcha. i move my hands up your back, drawing designs with my nails, pulling your shirt over your head and kissing your forehead playfully*

Back